Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sweety12334

because everyone is hating her 

Who?
Sunshinegirl24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
um Well I guess u guys don't know her  is was other show her name is Toral Rasputra she go to Chhoti Si Zindagi as Isha on Zee Tv also people are hating her but I don't know why :( she was other show called "Balika Vadhu" she plays Anandi. She came since March 4 2013 is on Colors Tv I don't know what to do I started yelling at the hater to stop hating her I don't know what to do I feel like crying because I don't like people hating her and say bad stuffs about her :(
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

um Well I guess u guys don't know her  is was other show her name is Toral Rasputra she go to Chhoti Si Zindagi as Isha on Zee Tv also people are hating her but I don't know why :( she was other show called "Balika Vadhu" she plays Anandi. She came since March 4 2013 is on Colors Tv I don't know what to do I started yelling at the hater to stop hating her I don't know what to do I feel like crying because I don't like people hating her and say bad stuffs about her :(

Awww, don't worry about it. She replaced Pratyusha, so people will have a grudge against her. Just ignore the comments, let everyone love who they want to love. You won't be able to change their minds... don't let it affect your mood!
Sunshinegirl24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Awww, don't worry about it. She replaced Pratyusha, so people will have a grudge against her. Just ignore the comments, let everyone love who they want to love. You won't be able to change their minds... don't let it affect your mood!

I guess your right :( I think she need to quit and go to other show becuz a lot of people want her to quit
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Agree with Saffi, she is new so it'll take people some time to accept her. But after some time they'll accept her. 
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I guess your right :( I think she need to quit and go to other show becuz a lot of people want her to quit

They'll take it out on her because Pratyusha was the lead for so long, and she made them love Anandi right? So now there's someone else taking her place, it just won't sit well with them. Just don't let it affect your mood, it isn't worth spoiling your mood over.