Episode Discussion Thread - Shweta Tiwari Epi (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 20

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
well frankly speakly I never suspectd Chandan :p he looked innocent enuf to me, bt mayb dts bcoz of Raj's too good acting.
btw I really love Raj back 4m Remix days. He's a realy gud actor n i miss him so much. ;(
bt nw dt u guys mentioned, thinkin back, I realy thnk sum of his behavior odd.
N dt "old" pic cud b photoshopped easily by a photographer of his standard.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread - Shweta Tiwari Epi (Page 3)" in Ek Thi Naayka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
What do you mean that the dyaan is only shown by Juhi ? You mean the old creepy woman in train I guess because the Pari's parents , that tantrik and everybody saw the dyaan's presence .

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
uff ofcourse I mean dt old hag in d train n in d restin rum. :P
kya baat hai? pahela pt miss kiya kya ?

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
N also Chandan only became "ohh she's my sis n I wont let u hurt her" out of no where nly when d exorcism ws being performed.. :p bt he never once turned up to c her when she ws ill n bed ridden.
aab achanak tantrik dekh kar pyar uvar aya ??! ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Ya , mat puch , miss kar dia 1st 10 minutes . Lagta hain train wala pt kaphi bhayanak tha . Aur maine wohi miss kia :'|
Phuti kismat meri .
But , yup you're right . Lovve Raj since his remix days . But why is he sporting a beard here ? To look older I guess .

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Sweta's character doesn't seem to have much part to play . Atleast in tonight's epi she played almost the part of a spectator .

I think finally Juhi would be the one to defeat Chandan!!!!!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harmonyeternal

well frankly speakly I never suspectd Chandan :p he looked innocent enuf to me, bt mayb dts bcoz of Raj's too good acting.
btw I really love Raj back 4m Remix days. He's a realy gud actor n i miss him so much. ;(
bt nw dt u guys mentioned, thinkin back, I realy thnk sum of his behavior odd.
N dt "old" pic cud b photoshopped easily by a photographer of his standard.

Exactly!!!!!

A photographer like him could easily photoshop such a pic!!!!!!

And anyways that pic was photoshopped with a pic from Phulwa and one of Raj's pics from Remix days!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harmonyeternal

N also Chandan only became "ohh she's my sis n I wont let u hurt her" out of no where nly when d exorcism ws being performed.. :p bt he never once turned up to c her when she ws ill n bed ridden.
aab achanak tantrik dekh kar pyar uvar aya ??! ;)
EKJJAACTLY kamini :p
Sahi pakra tune ekdam . Bachhi bimar hoke bed me pari thi par wo to dekhne bhi nehi aya . Us tantrik ko bolo Chandan ka bhut utare jharu mar mar ke :D
Volunteer lage to I can help .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Thi Naayka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.