Episode Discussion Thread - Shweta Tiwari Epi (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 20

Page 1 Page 19
Page   of 20

shwetaloveyou

Goldie

shwetaloveyou

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
ohky thanks I hope i will see them..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread - Shweta Tiwari Epi (Page 20)" in Ek Thi Naayka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetaloveyou

ya I agree with u..@100PRbh
Ekta made always Best couple she choice gud costar with shweta.. I like raj someone say shweta is elder from Raj bt i dont think so.. She is not elder she always chose elder cracter thts why she looks like that..
Bt i m happy they looks soo beautiful to gather..

Actually she is about the same age as Raj!!!!!

We think of her as older as she had played a grandmom due to her show going through numerous leaps!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetaloveyouSamraat_92

shwetaloveyou

Goldie

shwetaloveyou

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
yes.. u right  @Shaina_b

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaina_b

100prabh

Goldie

100prabh

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by shwetaloveyou

ya I agree with u..@100PRbh
Ekta made always Best couple she choice gud costar with shweta.. I like raj someone say shweta is elder from Raj bt i dont think so.. She is not elder she always chose elder cracter thts why she looks like that..
Bt i m happy they looks soo beautiful to gather..

</div>
<div>

Actually she is about the same age as Raj!!!!!

We think of her as older as she had played a grandmom due to her show going through numerous leaps!!!!!!

Yeah I agree with u @Shaina_B... Shweta and Raj are about the same age but we see her to be older because of the roles she has played... Anyways Shweta and Raj both did a fab job and looked good together!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetaloveyouShaina_bSamraat_92

Simi_YaRaLover

Goldie

Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
helooo all... I did not watch it yet.. how was the episode?? is it interesting to watch?? Wel i m Raj's fan here, but i like shweta because of her acting..
she is really a good actress.. how they look together and how was episode??

Edited by Simi_YaRaLover - 10 April 2013 at 11:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetaloveyou

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Thi Naayka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.