India-Forums

Episode Discussion Thread - Shweta Tiwari Epi (Page 19)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
What do you mean by spelt out Shai . A conversation beween Juhi and Chandan about their living together ? Or a nighttime scene...both in bed...something like that ? :p
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

What maybe the extenuating situation that drove a girl to suicide ?? :o
me back, nybody left ?

I have heard that she had written in her suicide note that she loved Bhanu very much!!!!!!Cry Cry Cry

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

What do you mean by spelt out Shai . A conversation beween Juhi and Chandan about their living together ? Or a nighttime scene...both in bed...something like that ? :p

I wouldn't mind any of these!!!!!Smile Smile

In fact I had understood from whatever they had shown in the episode!!!!

But I think for the audience him romantically holding her hand or "I love you"!!!!!Wink

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

What?!! Kuljeet had committed suicide?!! OMG! RIP.

You found that out today??Shocked Shocked Shocked

I never knew. Shocked I know about many of the other actors, but never knew about her.
100prabh Goldie
100prabh
100prabh

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I loved Shweta's episode!! It wasn't perfect but it was very good!! And I found the episode to be very entertaining... It had everything that was needed... Suspense, drama, horror, love, and betrayal!! Everything was awesum from the beginning to the end...
Also the acting was flawless... Raj did great as Chandan and the male daayan... He did better than I expected!!
And Shweta like always was perfect... She was just beautiful and amazing as Juhi... Like the way she expressed herself in each scene whether it was being happy, scared, or sad, she really did it beautifully!!! And I must say this that her look in this show was great... She looked gorgeous!!!
So all in all this epi was awesum even though it did have some loose ends but we gotta think of it like this there are many daily soaps on TV that have loose ends and this was only a two day episodic so we can let it go and accept it... As it was a very good episode and for me the best so far compared to the others!!!
PS- the Shweta-Raj Jodi was actually wayy better than I thought it would be... They really outdid themselves and were awesum... And Ekta proved it again that she doesn't make mistakes in making jodi's!!

Edited by 100prabh - 01 April 2013 at 6:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rsa_26lizzie1765Samraat_92DelightedHeart

shwetaloveyou Goldie
shwetaloveyou
shwetaloveyou

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
ya I agree with u..@100PRbh
Ekta made always Best couple she choice gud costar with shweta.. I like raj someone say shweta is elder from Raj bt i dont think so.. She is not elder she always chose elder cracter thts why she looks like that..
Bt i m happy they looks soo beautiful to gather..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

shwetaloveyou Goldie
shwetaloveyou
shwetaloveyou

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
bdw i cant see epi B/c of my YT soo plzz share any web We can see Full epi.. if u have???
anyway i see pics of epis of ist part.. so i did not understand Juhi and chandan is married couple or love couple???
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
^They were a live-in couple.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetaloveyou

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Thi Naayka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index