Episode Discussion Thread - Shweta Tiwari Epi - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Ya , mat puch , miss kar dia 1st 10 minutes . Lagta hain train wala pt kaphi bhayanak tha . Aur maine wohi miss kia :'|
Phuti kismat meri .
But , yup you're right . Lovve Raj since his remix days . But why is he sporting a beard here ? To look older I guess .
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Sweta's character doesn't seem to have much part to play . Atleast in tonight's epi she played almost the part of a spectator .

I think finally Juhi would be the one to defeat Chandan!!!!!

Originally posted by harmonyeternal

well frankly speakly I never suspectd Chandan :p he looked innocent enuf to me, bt mayb dts bcoz of Raj's too good acting.
btw I really love Raj back 4m Remix days. He's a realy gud actor n i miss him so much. ;(
bt nw dt u guys mentioned, thinkin back, I realy thnk sum of his behavior odd.
N dt "old" pic cud b photoshopped easily by a photographer of his standard.

Exactly!!!!!

A photographer like him could easily photoshop such a pic!!!!!!

And anyways that pic was photoshopped with a pic from Phulwa and one of Raj's pics from Remix days!!!!!😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

N also Chandan only became "ohh she's my sis n I wont let u hurt her" out of no where nly when d exorcism ws being performed.. :p bt he never once turned up to c her when she ws ill n bed ridden.
aab achanak tantrik dekh kar pyar uvar aya ??! ;)
EKJJAACTLY kamini :p
Sahi pakra tune ekdam . Bachhi bimar hoke bed me pari thi par wo to dekhne bhi nehi aya . Us tantrik ko bolo Chandan ka bhut utare jharu mar mar ke :D
Volunteer lage to I can help .
Yeah I feel Chandan is connected to all this somehow.

As for Shweta's connection, I feel that she's merely a spectator right now as well.

This episode is probably the best so far. The scariest and the most closely related to a real daayan.
yup !! wo pic to sach mein photoshop ka hi hai :D *laughing, clutchin at my bedsheet *
I wonder y d girl's parents missed dt d pic mayb a fake 1, bcoz comin 4m a professional photographer a pic is no proof n also dts abt d only he hs produced so far of wht he claims n nothing else. :D

yup !! wo pic to sach mein photoshop ka hi hai :D *laughing, clutchin at my bedsheet *
I wonder y d girl's parents missed dt d pic mayb a fake 1, bcoz comin 4m a professional photographer a pic is no proof n also dts abt d only he hs produced so far of wht he claims n nothing else. :D

And he didn't let his friend speak to Juhi!!!!!

I am ready to bet that friend would have said that he never had a sister!!!!!

Originally posted by Shaina_b

</div>
<div>

I think finally Juhi would be the one to defeat Chandan!!!!!

That'll be really interesting to watch .
BTW , did you see Chandan was working in the same room where Juhi was sleeping ;) Do they live together ?
N plus d fact, dt every thing just kick started after d arrival of Raj in dis house.
bt shud they a show such a sensitive issue like burning a woman alive on dayain suspicion ? dis nasty superstition which every year takes a good death toll every year in rural India, shud better b avoided encourgement in electronic media
Bingo Shai , that's why he reacted so crazily at the slightest mention of the orphanage . That was a really smart move must say .