26-12

mindblowing

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mimarain

Goldie

mimarain

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
OMG unbeliveable sahana didnt even spare her own beloved hubby & killed him in cold blood & the chase on when running from sahana both were at croos road between her & suddeny jiddah came up as a savior wow has he changed but sill he is good in playing jiddah role very well as for the last scene that took my breath away i like no way but rashmi saved her princing knighting and the kiss on forehead was tooo romantic..

what u guys think ? as for promo i hope randeep did'nt quit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mindblowing" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.