REQUEST SMRITI PLZ COME BACK

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

live 4 smriti

live 4 smriti

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
AM requesting smriti lot to come back to tv to rock once again Day Dreaming witout you tellywood and my life is so boring once i have no cable connetion but u did so many shows but today i hav big size tv with hd quality but without you MY TVSleepy so plz try to come back its bit satisfaction only i can see u in news debateSmile but i need vasudha ,need kavita sharadha vrindha,maniben Day Dreaming

Last Forver and EVER I NEED VASUDHA AND TULSIDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenugdivya17.8Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "REQUEST SMRITI PLZ COME BACK" in Ek Thi Naayka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.