Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: 20690

Can you please inbedd the video? I can't watch it on Facebook! Thanks!

Am sorry there is no way to embed a FB video on IF, you can embed a video from YT only and uploading this video on YT is on no use because it would be blocked and removed.
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharna2k6

Really? This is your first edit? Wonderful job! I am so glad that PKDH has creative fans like yourself to provide us with wonderful creations on them! I honestly think though that their edit was done intentionally in many scenes as not to put so much hotness in one go. If they didn't break it up, it would be so hot and it IS a family show, purely rated G.. haha.. That's my take at least!

But I didn't have any doubt on NaSha on their chemistry. They have always been so good together and seperately that they were bound to have chemistry when a scene called for it. It's the first time we are seeing them as a husband-wife couple with passion and desire in them. I think Adi's passion and yearning was so beautifully expressed especially being a man, wanting his wife. It was passionate, hot but not vulgar. And of course Pankuri's expressions as the soft, innocent and scared girl with that desire in her too.. I loved it!

Wow, sorry I started rambling, haha! I just love them so much that I can talk on and on about them! I'm so excited for the upcoming episodes.. I hope we see more love and passion between them!

And I will definitely share this on Twitter then! So many fans will go crazy over it! Btw, do you have a Twitter? If so, that way I can give you credit for this beautiful edit =)

@ bold : I know what you mean, before this sequence, their romantic scenes shown were mostly soft and lovey dovey, more so the Cv's had to show their transition from friends to couple in love, so since we had sort of gotten used to light romantic moments between them, but this sequence was the first time we saw PaYa as a married couple who not only love each other, but desire each other just as much !! NaSha's expressions and subtle body language, made the scene so beautiful yet intense !! They really did an amazing job ! Nakul is always fabulous, because he is such a talented and a gifted actor, but Disha won my heart after this sequence !! She seemed to have read our comments and have worked on herself and she was absolutely amazing with her expressions and body language !!

@purple : Am sorry honey but I have no idea how twitter works, I have yet to figure out  :P !! I have registered there, but I really don't know the first thing about using it ! So go ahead and share it on twitter ! If you want to credit me, just mention my name and my ID of IF :)
ReenBean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My favorite was the part when Adi comes up behind her and and unties her top string. I like that she was nervous but at the same time oddly wanted it. Very nicely portrayed by Disha. And the desire expression by Adi was to die for. Hopefully Maha episode will live up to expectations.
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tacker_Holic

OMFG! I think I died again! ☺️ ❤️ How HOT were Naku and Dishu looking! ☺️ You made the Valentine Sequence 110% better than the original... my heart is fluttering from their HOTNESS seriously! I agree I never thought their INTENSE chemistry would be sooo DAMN GOOD!  The song... OMG love it and it fits the scene a lot better than the medley of songs they played... I would have played something more intense like "Hoton Pe Bas Tera Naam Hai" ☺️ That would fit Adi's feelings and also Pankhu's as well! 😉 ☺️ 

You have created a whole new level of BEAUTIFUL! You should post this on YouTube seriously I would watch 1001 times if I had the time but don't worry I will and I will closely analyse!  

The intensity, the emotion, the depth of their love hit me again! ❤️ ☺️ Outstanding work! Please make more hopefully on the consummation scene! ☺️☺️

Am so happy that you girls have liked it so much especially since it my first attempt !! Their chemistry is really intense and sizzling eh ? Just needed the right song and a little editing of scenes to enhance the magic and sizzle they have between the two !! The songs the CV's used didn't do justice to their passion for each other at all, especially Adi's passion for his Pankhuri !! :)

'Hoton Pe Bas Tera Naam Hai' is one of my fav songs too, if I get a chance in the future would edit a PaYa scene using this song for sure !! :)
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

My favorite was the part when Adi comes up behind her and and unties her top string. I like that she was nervous but at the same time oddly wanted it. Very nicely portrayed by Disha. And the desire expression by Adi was to die for. Hopefully Maha episode will live up to expectations.

AAAH! That was my favorite part too!!! HOOOT Adi!
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Aww bless you! 😳 Seriously you made it sooo much better... yeah you are right... .the right song and the right edits made the scenes even better, more romantic and even intense! You are right... being such a big PH they should have used the right songs... even if it wasn't something as intense as Hoton Pe Bas.. they could have used Hum Tum or Chori Kiya Re Jiya... some examples! ☺️

OMFG! If you did that I would actually land in the HOSPITAL from PaYaitas! ☺️ Please do it when you are free it is a humble request! ❤️
xaviara thumbnail

Nakul is always amazing, but Disha's expressions showed a perfect balance of shyness & nervousness mixed with passion and desire for Adi :)