Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Really I agree with you all. Please bring back the real FIR...I tried to watch the episodes but I seriously didn't like the any part of it. FIR which meant for us CC and lapad to GG , BP Billu bhulla love story, Bp CC real love birds, Gopi lazy and carryon and so on but the FIR after leap kids and there kids, action of Jwalamukhi which clearly show's that she is not fighting .

Jwala Vs CC :

1)In CC time when she fight with someone it was so real that the emotions and expression will make you think that it might hurt badly to the other person  but that magic is missing in Jwala...her fighting seen clearly show that she is acting many of us have notice that for long.

2) CC every line show  her emotions whether be fighting or making joke of GG . and Jwala...is nice but her ice cream line is bit irritating .

All in all we need a major change in FIR and the leap is not working please FIR bring back the real FIR or the show might end soon. 

[Sorry if I in deep emotion said something that might hurt anyone emotion...but I really can't see FIR getting worst day by day]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAneesahxxdhinga1sweetz1204

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FIR is destroyed (Page 2)" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxAneesahxx

xxAneesahxx

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
i think chandramuki was much better and now that she is not in the show,there is no mazza! i think she did fantastically well but i agree with you lot yaar

Aarti_16

Goldie

Aarti_16

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorvisinghcd

to be honest FIR has become a kid's show
billu who claimed to be a teenager, how after just twenty years has fully white hair?????
the names of other new characters are too kiddie
jwalamukhi is not able to match cc at all
even i have a  feeling FIR is gone especially with the TRP's which have dropped like anything
it can nly be saved if CC comes back otherwise...Cry

I agree with you. New FIR is for kids's show.
The actors are acting OTT.

Basically there is no freshness in the team. The characters have no growth. How long can you watch Billoti shouting at Billu or his mIL feeding him kachra? Also his BIL brings absolutely no laughs. The old FIR also had repetitions but they were absolutely hilarious.

I started watching but could not even finish watching the last two shows. They were that boring.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturi

-Womaniya-

-Womaniya-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I am not liking the show now Thumbs Down I miss Kavita, she was the only reason I watched FIR

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

F.I.R Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.