Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pagli14

Groupbie

pagli14

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
As my title suggests this serial is finished. Thanks to pathetic characterisation, poor editing, boring story, and curbing good actors by giving them weird get ups. Wig for billu,gibberish talking actor who used to do good character roles, manju mishra and sapna feeding billu  and carry on well being the most irritating. I used to love this show. Director please get the original format. The shahehshah thing won't work for long. Pleaseee.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FIR is destroyed" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Wanderer.

IF-Rockerz

.Wanderer.

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I would be surprised if the makers of the show haven't understood already that FIR will not work without Kavita. I often read that an actor is not bigger than a character but I beg to differ. In certain cases, the actor and character cannot be separated and it's pretty much the scenario here!

The only way FIR can be saved is if the writers come up with a way to reintroduce Miss Chautala. And if it makes sense, I have a feeling Kavita would agree to coming back. Clearly she has reservations playing a mother onscreen and that's perfectly fine. But if they don't think of something fast then I'm afraid it will be curtains for this cult show!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturitogepe30

mimarain

Goldie

mimarain

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
i honestly didnt liked one bitof this F.I R leap as the orginal was way much better atlest gulgule could had come back i mean with gulgule,bajrang pandey and CC sucks big time and u are right carry on is sooo annoying i am not sure gonna quit and its not that funny as its used too

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
This last episode (with the introduction of Malpua) was somewhat taxing to watch. I think Chitrashi looked cutest while chasing after "Well" (the small kid) around Billu's garden. Other than that, it was one disappointment after next. Clearly the cast (and crew) will need some time to gel well together. It'll be a little painful to watch them get acclimatized to each other as the episodes till such a future will be somewhat boring, I think.

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
yes it is

Srishti.

IF-Dazzler

Srishti.

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
to be honest FIR has become a kid's show
billu who claimed to be a teenager, how after just twenty years has fully white hair?????
the names of other new characters are too kiddie
jwalamukhi is not able to match cc at all
even i have a  feeling FIR is gone especially with the TRP's which have dropped like anything
it can nly be saved if CC comes back otherwise...Cry

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
You know the problem is that FIR has been associated with our team for so long that even if the new team was awesome we would still feel that they aren't good enough. The best option would have been to relaunch the show with a new season so that it would be easier to accept this new team.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Srishti.

Srishti.

IF-Dazzler

Srishti.

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

You know the problem is that FIR has been associated with our team for so long that even if the new team was awesome we would still feel that they aren't good enough. The best option would have been to relaunch the show with a new season so that it would be easier to accept this new team.

yes shreya di
i agree wid uSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.