Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

New track - overcoming fear...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

braich_gal

IF-Rockerz

braich_gal

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I was just thinking Day Dreaming ...it would be nice if there's a track of the girls overcoming their fears...a phobia of some sort...that would be interesting...and I mean both girls not just one of them...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti2989Afu1992Darlyne

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New track - overcoming fear..." in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nividances

nividances

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Well I think Rachna is doing that right now (kind of) by overcoming her fear of being confident. She used to be very afraid to stand up for herself and talk to boys but now she is answering back to Vihaan and encouraging Chaya to expose the teacher who misbehaved with her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti2989helloaamirbraich_gal

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.