Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

Nach Baliye New Version Start On 6th April (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farwa1

Judges and host name plz

Hosts: Karan Wahi & Aishwarya Sakhuja
Judges: Shilpa Shetty Kundra & the others are not decided yet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nach Baliye New Version Start On 6th April (Page 3)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Doracake

IF-Dazzler

Doracake

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by Holla1

Its like Zara Nachke Dikha...except its just couples participating...looks like Star Plus really does not have any weekend-reality shows in the pipeline...

and not to offend anyone, but can Debina even dance?

Most of the couples you mentioned surely can...Im doubting her, but then again, I havent seen her anywhere except for that 1 episode of Welcome...Not fond of her at all.

Anyway, wont be watching this except for SARAVI scenes/dances.

I am not fond of Debina as a person too, she is very rude, but as dancer I heard a lots of that she is a good dancer, so let's see...

Yeah Right Zee ! She dances pretty well if u r fond of the X rated nd Raunchy kind of Dancing of South's movies! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

candicomaanluvsgeet

candico

candico

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfndI

Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by Holla1

Its like Zara Nachke Dikha...except its just couples participating...looks like Star Plus really does not have any weekend-reality shows in the pipeline...

and not to offend anyone, but can Debina even dance?

Most of the couples you mentioned surely can...Im doubting her, but then again, I havent seen her anywhere except for that 1 episode of Welcome...Not fond of her at all.

Anyway, wont be watching this except for SARAVI scenes/dances.

I am not fond of Debina as a person too, she is very rude, but as dancer I heard a lots of that she is a good dancer, so let's see...

Yeah Right Zee ! She dances pretty well if u r fond of the X rated nd Raunchy kind of Dancing of South's movies! Wink

if it so then surely fans will get to see THUMKAS OF MUMBAI LOL

Doracake

IF-Dazzler

Doracake

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
BTW... I  didnt knew that after the relationship is legally over in India, ppl can still be called as Shriman n Shrimati, is this new law passed by Indian Govt.Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

candico

candico

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged

BTW... I  didnt knew that after the relationship is legally over in India, ppl can still be called as Shriman n Shrimati, is this new law passed by Indian Govt.Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

$%#$#%@^$^%^#&&^&*&*&*(*(*)&*&$&$%^&#^%^@%!!$%#$!%#$%^^#$#&$#%**&##&#&#&$%&#

Edited by peric - 27 March 2013 at 5:39am

candico

candico

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
c#@@n#$#%#%$#%t #$##ty#$#$#pe #$##$#$

PoochiePie

IF-Sizzlerz

PoochiePie

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged

LOL! It is basically girls vs. boys. But if girls vs. boys tagline has already been used in zara nachke dikha. So, they are using Shriman n shrimati tag! Thats what I think!

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
The show is only three weeks, only 6 episodes, it's not couples based dance, but it's boys VS girls and visa versa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.