Ciao Friends!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Hey Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazians,

As you know that this show has ended. And as the rule stands, reality shows are achieved and locked within 2-3 WEEKS!

Thank to all the members for keeping this section active!

With the ending of the show I (on behalf of Tanni and Sweta) would like to take this opportunity to thank the Welcome forum members for their support and co-operation.

As short as this journey was, we enjoyed our time here and hope to see you all around on I-F!Embarrassed

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 24 March 2013 at 6:24am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanakalyani_shiva-Araina---khush--..Naina..LeadNitrate-Deepzz-smallwonderAutumn.-Jwalamukhi-ruky786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ciao Friends!" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Riddz for posting the topic.
Honestly Thank all you members for maintaining the show. A show which was touted as the  small version of big boss could have also led into a very troublesome forum, instead we had mostly peaceful and interesting discussions here.

Thanks, all of you for contributing to the discussions of this forum.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina---khush---HibiscusR-Autumn.-Jwalamukhi-ruky786

--khush--

Goldie

--khush--

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Bye bye welcome- bazi mehman navazi ki forum.. wil miss all

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed a lot and will miss everybody...bye all.

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
It's been a good journey although I don't think I posted a lot and that was because some of the episodes weren't worth saying anything but as a whole I've enjoyed interacting with a few familiar faces. Welcome for me is a disappointment because I didn't think the show would be about showing the asliyat for some of these contestants. I was actually looking forward to noticing more of the hosting but looks like this show just wanted to show the entertainment side.

But overall I've enjoyed this forum.

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Omg i didnt realise this show has ended
Bye all

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
omg has the show ended?
aww i didn't even realize it cz i didn't bother after the 1st week ended and Sanaya was no longer on it...
I landed here today by a freak chance as i was ordering 'my forums list' and wanted to change the position of this..

good to hear that it was peaceful throughout...lol a rarity from where I come from...

Anyway i had some lovely days here in the 1st week.. So I did enjoy being here for the 1st 17 pages till which all we did was Sanaya drooling (that was the point i said bye bye!:p)

So then bye bye n hope to see everyone I met here, around IF! Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.