The Vampire Diaries

When did you started shipping Delena? :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Since this forum is DEAD, even more DEAD than the Vampires of TVD. LOL And its Sunday. I am free. I just wanna start a topic. Wink

As the titles says, which was the exact moment when you started shipping Delena? Embarrassed

For me, its a mix answer.

From the 'Pilot' episode, I was attracted to mysterious Damon entry and foreshadows of crow with the Elena and Bonnie's speech and all. So, I knew that Stefan won't last forever in Elena's life. I was rooting for Damon and Elena's story from the beginning. Mind you, I have never read books, and not even planning to. It was all natural instinct that Damon and Elena could be perfect.  And there were moments when I really started liking them when Elena slapped Damon and Damon did not kill her, that was my clue. I was impressed. And after that there were all scenes, one by one, I started liking them. Embarrassed

BUT the moment which sold Delena for me, for like eternity, was Miss Mystic Falls Dance. There was something about that dance, it was passionate, magical and just amazing. I was spellbound and I was sold. I knew in that exact moment that whatever happens, I would ship Delena till the end, whether they are endgame or not. For me, TVD became Delena's love story from that EPIC dance. Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gunkesariSwEeto.G...Ruhi77...rainfireluvabhiya9AadatSeMajboorArshaliciousk-ekta fandocnussiluvOriginals-BlueEyes-dobrevagasms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When did you started shipping Delena? :)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
gosh I have exams coming up so I really should be studying right now...but just couldn resist this post :)...

I fell for Damon at hello brother Wink...who could resist that smirk and those eyes Embarrassed 

and I knew Delena will happen and fell for them in the dish washing scene where Damon told Elena to quit cheerleading and Elena knew that Damon loved Katherine too...at that point they knew less than nothing about each other but still understood each other better than anyone else.

see now you made me miss season 1 Ouch...as soon as these exams are done I am netflixing all four season LOL

p.s. that Miss Mystic Falls dance was so amazing!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gunkesariSwEeto.Gmihali7AadatSeMajboordocnussiMadzk-ekta fan

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainfire

gosh I have exams coming up so I really should be studying right now...but just couldn resist this post :)...

I fell for Damon at hello brother Wink...who could resist that smirk and those eyes Embarrassed 

and I knew Delena will happen and fell for them in the dish washing scene where Damon told Elena to quit cheerleading and Elena knew that Damon loved Katherine too...at that point they knew less than nothing about each other but still understood each other better than anyone else.

see now you made me miss season 1 Ouch...as soon as these exams are done I am netflixing all four season LOL

p.s. that Miss Mystic Falls dance was so amazing!

Yep. That kitchen scene was first time I realized that Elena is something with Damon like she see through him. I loved that scene. Damon also saw right through her. And I even loved those little eye thing both did. I used to call it "Eye-Sex" then! LOL Me also loved that scene where Elena waits outside the cellar and Damon joins her.

Oh. You know even I have exams in May and after my exams, I am gonna watch Season 1 all over again with Delena perspective only! Wink Season 1 Damon was awesome. Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k-ekta fan

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
The books. When Damon shows up at the gymnasium and scares the hell out of Elena. That's when. And then when he forces her to drink his blood. <3 The books are so much more when it comes Delena. They have this dark, very very dark connection in the books. Something they aren't being able to show in the show sadly. =( But even Show!Delena is perfect. <3 After that dance, they were Delena. <3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gunkesariSamilicious..halifax004iMadzfamzii05

-AlwaysDamon-

-AlwaysDamon-

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
if its nt obvious frm my sig.. lemme say.. all previous scenes.. but particularly that kitchen scene n then dis dance.. d one in rain when stef was kidnapped..i luved delena frm d dance but scenes what added more attachment..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gunkesarik-ekta faniMadz

stunninstar

IF-Rockerz

stunninstar

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I dunno when i fell for delena.. But i had loved Damon from the beginning.. Though he did bad in the start i could never hate him.. And its only because elena is damons love that i love her too..!:)

And when it comes to a couple.. i root for Damon - stefan brotherhood couple rather than the elena - damon romantic couple! ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gunkesarikidsnameiMadz

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
i was a toaly crazy Delena fan. since the book series .. the first time they met in gym and second damon helping her from a roof top just took my breath away and i knew something and dark and sensual is taking place ... there was no looking back .. i can love stefan alll .. but for a couple delena all the way .. the books didnt do justice and now after seeing last few episodes i doubt even if the show will do justic to my couple or not

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gunkesariiMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maansi85

if its nt obvious frm my sig.. lemme say.. all previous scenes.. but particularly that kitchen scene n then dis dance.. d one in rain when stef was kidnapped..i luved delena frm d dance but scenes what added more attachment..

Yes. Your sigs say a lot. I am biggest fan of that dance. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gunkesari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top