Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

Originally posted by rasyafan

if they replace then those who want to continue to watch Uttaran would be happy and also those who doesn't want to watch it want to be free from this pain wud also b happy as Tina wud get free to do something else as a lot of people watch it for her only

But I know Rupali kasam kha kar ayee thi ki she will take revenge from viewers only she knows for what crime ConfusedOuch so she will not let viewers leave from her bloody clutches and claws Evil Smile GRRR GRRR GRRR

dear itne threatenings ke bad she didnt leave...now do u think she will leave...LOL...ppl didnt like the double role fiasco...so madam has now chosen the younger role...LOLshe thinks...ppl will like meethi like ichcha..but that will never happen...Big smile

AS VIEWERS WE CAN WISH HER BEST AND THAT IS ALL WE CAN DO but it is upto her to decide what she wants best in life how she wants her career to go
from Uttaran she will never gain anything more
but yes she has much to loose from it OuchDead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why cant they replace ichcha? (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nnmm

nnmm

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
they can replace meethi or kill her. 

jiya.k

Goldie

jiya.k

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
21 ya 31 ke hone se kuch nahi hota actor me dum hona chayiye ...look aysha kazi who play not only mother but grand mother also in bandini at very young age...

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

abila and navetha think of her age also dears. she is only 21. if she was around 30 then it was ok. but tell me at such young age who will like to play the role of 45 year old woman even if she is loved in that role?

once she plays mother's role then she will get such aunty type roles only in future also. so its obvious that she would want to play the younger role as she is herself so young.

many ppl start their acting career at this age i.e. 21 but look at tina. she is already a celebrity she is a household name now. why will she play a mother's role at this age? she will surely get better offers. i want her to quit this crap n come in a new show.
no no.. i dnt want tina nd even rashmi to quit ut.. they r the soul nd essence of ut... nd if Tina quits .. then i think she wont come on Colors anymore..which i dnt want

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya.k

21 ya 31 ke hone se kuch nahi hota actor me dum hona chayiye ...look aysha kazi who play not only mother but grand mother also in bandini at very young age...
ya ur right even shweta ankita played it bt dear tina looks like a teenager.. she doesnt look like an old woman.. bt i hate dis meethi.. i like tina in that white anarkali dress wen she talked to veer eatng imlis in march 2012

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

Originally posted by RashamiFan

how about replacing meethi then. i want iccha to remain same. meethi shud be replaced.

Really..wish this happens

ya why not replace meethi...shes so irritating...Ouch..but td wont tolerate that she wants focus on herself.n wants to do young role...so will quit ichcha it seems...she will again threaten to resign..if meethi is replaced...she wont leave meethi...but it seems she doesnt know...ichcha is 45 n still ppl like her..but meethi is 19...but very few ppl like her...LOL
sry bt ppl dnt like meethi.. bt instead wish her to get killed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nnmm

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

ya ur right even shweta ankita played it bt dear tina looks like a teenager.. she doesnt look like an old woman.. bt i hate dis meethi.. i like tina in that white anarkali dress wen she talked to veer eatng imlis in march 2012

i agree with tina. tina stil looks like a teenager. she cant play mother's role and give up daughter's role.

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by colorsabhishek

i agree with tina. tina stil looks like a teenager. she cant play mother's role and give up daughter's role.
hey disha.. i m tryng to find out filmfarms no..then u ppl can give them a treat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top