Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Scarlet... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: itstimetospeak

how about replacing meethi then. i want iccha to remain same. meethi shud be replaced.

Really..wish this happens
merryface thumbnail
Originally posted by: RashamiFan

Really..wish this happens

ya why not replace meethi...shes so irritating.....but td wont tolerate that she wants focus on herself.n wants to do young role...so will quit ichcha it seems...she will again threaten to resign..if meethi is replaced...she wont leave meethi...but it seems she doesnt know...ichcha is 45 n still ppl like her..but meethi is 19...but very few ppl like her...πŸ˜†
oldveechafan thumbnail
no replacement ...it's better tht she die...😑
oldveechafan thumbnail

abila and navetha think of her age also dears. she is only 21. if she was around 30 then it was ok. but tell me at such young age who will like to play the role of 45 year old woman even if she is loved in that role?

once she plays mother's role then she will get such aunty type roles only in future also. so its obvious that she would want to play the younger role as she is herself so young.

many ppl start their acting career at this age i.e. 21 but look at tina. she is already a celebrity she is a household name now. why will she play a mother's role at this age? she will surely get better offers. i want her to quit this crap n come in a new show.

i agree wid u..
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if they replace then those who want to continue to watch Uttaran would be happy and also those who doesn't want to watch it want to be free from this pain wud also b happy as Tina wud get free to do something else as a lot of people watch it for her only

But I know Rupali kasam kha kar ayee thi ki she will take revenge from viewers only she knows for what crime πŸ˜• so she will not let viewers leave from her bloody clutches and claws 😈 GRRR GRRR GRRR
merryface thumbnail
Originally posted by: rasyafan

if they replace then those who want to continue to watch Uttaran would be happy and also those who doesn't want to watch it want to be free from this pain wud also b happy as Tina wud get free to do something else as a lot of people watch it for her only

But I know Rupali kasam kha kar ayee thi ki she will take revenge from viewers only she knows for what crime πŸ˜• so she will not let viewers leave from her bloody clutches and claws 😈 GRRR GRRR GRRR

dear itne threatenings ke bad she didnt leave...now do u think she will leave...πŸ˜†...ppl didnt like the double role fiasco...so madam has now chosen the younger role...πŸ˜†she thinks...ppl will like meethi like ichcha..but that will never happen...πŸ˜ƒ
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: merryface

dear itne threatenings ke bad she didnt leave...now do u think she will leave...πŸ˜†...ppl didnt like the double role fiasco...so madam has now chosen the younger role...πŸ˜†she thinks...ppl will like meethi like ichcha..but that will never happen...πŸ˜ƒ

AS VIEWERS WE CAN WISH HER BEST AND THAT IS ALL WE CAN DO but it is upto her to decide what she wants best in life how she wants her career to go
from Uttaran she will never gain anything more
but yes she has much to loose from it 🀒
nnmm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they can replace meethi or kill her. 
jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
21 ya 31 ke hone se kuch nahi hota actor me dum hona chayiye ...look aysha kazi who play not only mother but grand mother also in bandini at very young age...
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

abila and navetha think of her age also dears. she is only 21. if she was around 30 then it was ok. but tell me at such young age who will like to play the role of 45 year old woman even if she is loved in that role?

once she plays mother's role then she will get such aunty type roles only in future also. so its obvious that she would want to play the younger role as she is herself so young.

many ppl start their acting career at this age i.e. 21 but look at tina. she is already a celebrity she is a household name now. why will she play a mother's role at this age? she will surely get better offers. i want her to quit this crap n come in a new show.

no no.. i dnt want tina nd even rashmi to quit ut.. they r the soul nd essence of ut... nd if Tina quits .. then i think she wont come on Colors anymore..which i dnt want