Firstly a huge congo to Jay-Mahi and ofcourse runners up Ravi-Sargun!
I have watched Nach Baliye from season 2 uptil now the Grand Finale has been pretty good but this time I as a viewer was dissapointed with some things. so I will start with the downers first.
1. The ex-jodis who had comeback hardly got any screen space at all unlike previous season finale ex -jodis.
2. Amar and Charlie didnt perform at all when all the other jodis present had 1 performance.
The girls performance was awsome and each girl got ample space to show thier dance,where as the boys performance was once again all about Rahul the other 4 guys Karan,Parag,Ankush and Keshav were pushed to the background.
3. so much time was given to Rahul and Arvind and thier nautankis...Rahul and Arvind with the teddy tiger was so silly and then Arvind with the crying acting and Sajid saying 'aur zyada'...it wasnt funny but irratating...
instead in this time they could have shown the couples dancing together or interacting with each other..maybe shown the friendships formed...
4. Dont get me wrong I love Karan Wahi and his guitar strumming and singing was a highlight for me. Plus he got to be a part of Shilpa's performance...But I missed Gautam why didnt Gautam get to do anything apart from just host as usual?
5. Too much Promotion of Himmatwala, I liked Tamanna's performance but why couldn't her and Ajay just come together? save some time and use it for other performances?
6. In my opnion they should have announced the fourth and third places earlier in the show,I like previous seasons when there were only two finalist jodis..
7. The funny awards they did could have been done better, Like previosly they had awards for things like hottest performance, breath taking moment. Atleast this way each jodi wouldhave got some screen time.
8.Finally at the end Ravi and Sargun were just forgotton about and it was all finished in a rush,also prevoiusly the runner up jodi also got a silver trophy so why not this time?
Also was it me or was Suhasi-Jaisheel's first performance shorter than the other 3 jodis?
Now coming to the things that were good.
1.Shilpa's performance and her hubby coming...
4.Karan-Nisha introducing Ravi-Sargun and Amar-Charlie introducing Jay-Mahi.
5.Karan Wahi playing the Guitar and Singing
Anyways sorry for the long essay
...no offence to anyone, this is just my opnion.
Feel free to share your views too
Edited by krutiv100 - 24 March 2013 at 5:43am