Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

krutiv100

Goldie

krutiv100

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Firstly a huge congo to Jay-Mahi and ofcourse runners up Ravi-Sargun!

I have watched Nach Baliye from season 2 uptil now the Grand Finale has been pretty good but this time I as a viewer was dissapointed with some things. so I will start with the downers first.

1. The ex-jodis who had comeback hardly got any screen space at all unlike previous season finale  ex -jodis.

2. Amar and Charlie didnt perform at all when all the other jodis present had 1 performance.
The girls performance was awsome and each girl got ample space to show thier dance,where as the boys performance was once again all about Rahul the other 4 guys Karan,Parag,Ankush and Keshav were pushed to the background.

3. so much time was given to Rahul and Arvind and thier nautankis...Rahul and Arvind with the teddy tiger was so silly and then Arvind with the crying acting and Sajid saying 'aur zyada'...it wasnt funny but irratating...
instead in this time they could have shown the couples dancing together or interacting with each other..maybe shown the friendships formed...

4. Dont get me wrong I love Karan Wahi and his guitar strumming and singing was a highlight for me. Plus he got to be a part of  Shilpa's performance...But I missed Gautam why didnt Gautam get to do anything apart from just host as usual?

5. Too much Promotion of Himmatwala, I liked Tamanna's performance but why couldn't her and Ajay just come together? save some time and use it for other performances?

6. In my opnion they should have announced the fourth and third places earlier in the show,I like previous seasons when there were only two finalist jodis..

7. The funny awards they did could have been done better, Like previosly they had awards for things like hottest performance, breath taking moment. Atleast this way each jodi wouldhave got some screen time.

8.Finally at the end Ravi and Sargun were just forgotton about and it was all finished in a rush,also prevoiusly the runner up jodi also got a silver trophy so why not this time?

Also was it me or was Suhasi-Jaisheel's first performance shorter than the other 3 jodis?

Now coming to the things that were good.
1.Shilpa's performance and her hubby coming...
2.Kapil's comedy
3.Terrance's performance
4.Karan-Nisha introducing Ravi-Sargun and Amar-Charlie introducing Jay-Mahi.
5.Karan Wahi playing the Guitar and Singing

Anyways sorry for the long essayLOL...no offence to anyone, this is just my opnion.
Feel free to share your views tooSmile

Edited by krutiv100 - 24 March 2013 at 5:43am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeshuttangiAleya14merajisarayoo---2dollars---ruhi86ManishaC98*1991*PavanjitA HUGE FANT4YY4B4anuvirjinakuMashiatMimosaAnyahsharon5Duggukede-PurpleHeart-tastahninRaadhnisnow007fammmaneha23archangel-Wishes-xPalkix-Raindrops--bharti-Saniya93anu rulzVedika126-Sweetzo.Tuhi-Mihi4VruShanPoochiePiesoni595KissOfDeathtiny15pree4ruBainganSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A dissapointing Grand Finale" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
I super agree i have seen NB till NB3 and finale was just wow with all jodi performing together and doing solo as well but here story was totally different and it was like more of dragging and editing was way bad i saw many clips of Ex-jodis been repeated which showed the thing was pre-recorded .And i guess suhasheel perfromance was edited as well 

Edited by pree4ru - 24 March 2013 at 5:48am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pavanjitruhi86AnyahDuggukedeneha23Raadhnikrutiv100xPalkix-bharti-tiny15KissOfDeath

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PavanjitDuggukedeneha23xPalkix-bharti-tiny15KissOfDeath

Duggukede

Coolbie

Duggukede

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
it wasn't that good anyway I agree

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha23xPalkix-bharti-tiny15

radhika215

Goldie

radhika215

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
really poor job of editing too...one second ajay is seen sitting wit teh judges, the next he's not. at one point you can see tamannah and a bit of shilpas arm next to her WHILE shilpa is performing.

agreed, i was so sad amar and charlie didnt perform and it didn't live up to the expectations.

ps-charlie totally deserved the rotlu award

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PavanjitAnyahDuggukedeneha23xPalkix-bharti-tiny15

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
a total bakwaas season with faltu finale...the performances were good minus Rahul's torture...

PavanjitDuggukedeneha23-bharti-

---2dollars---

---2dollars---

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Truly disappointing finale...Ouch

I have followed NB right from its inception, n finales have always been high adrenaline stuff for me...yesterday, I actually fell asleep midway...n whatever little I watched, it wasn't captivating, to say the least...it was more like promotions galore...SAjId Dead Promoting his sick film( he has ensured tat most NBfans will defo NOT watch his film), then Shilpa calling her husband n promoting his fight league...Terence Sir, aapki koi dance academy ho toh Usse bhi promote kar lete...Ouch

Makers of NB...learn from the mistakes of this  dubious NB 5 season...choose your judges correctly to begin with...n go a bit easy with hard sell...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeshuttangiPavanjitDuggukedeneha23krutiv100xPalkix-bharti-tiny15pree4ruBainganSamraat_92

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
So disappointing!!

Duggukedeneha23xPalkix-bharti-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.