HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: b2011

@rama:  There was an SBS or SBB segment showing SurYa discussing while packing things for the village trip, maybe telecast in today's episode.

@rama and niruba:  Just visited PH FB site morning after reading a comment in frustration thread...there is a big war of words going on between fans on this matter.  The PH might have got the message.

omg, i just saw it...why can't they just express their opinion in a polite way  some of them are okay...only one or two are making very silly comments...they are bringing down the image of DABH fans only 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But there some who r interpreting it in a wrong way 2. They feel ppl who'r supporting Anas/Sooraj in DABH r actually bashing Deepika. This is very silly. No respect 4 other's POV.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: b2011

@rama:  There was an SBS or SBB segment showing SurYa discussing while packing things for the village trip, maybe telecast in today's episode.

@rama and niruba:  Just visited PH FB site morning after reading a comment in frustration thread...there is a big war of words going on between fans on this matter.  The PH might have got the message.

hope we get to see some surya moments thanks bharthi

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: inFan80

But there some who r interpreting it in a wrong way 2. They feel ppl who'r supporting Anas/Sooraj in DABH r actually bashing Deepika. This is very silly. No respect 4 other's POV.

this is not fair viashnavi actually actors cant be bashed for this, this is highly immature
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It's true a fabulous actor like Anas is not being given the role that he, the story and the fans of DABH deserve. Only people who can easily rectify this are the CVs. Why have such a huge asset in your show and not use him?  I can't understand it. TRPs are high now, they can remain high or even higher if Suraj became a proper part of the story. 

Yes. he's the supportive husband. But a supportive husband doesn't have to be mute. I don't think trp audience are going to get a shock and stop watching if he is given some dialogues. So this trp argument is nonsense. If they continue this way, the show will suffer in the long term. 
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with Amma in TRP matter. Has Sunny became a husband in 'papers'? I don't want to see him doing silly romantic head knocks anymore. Romance must be there, but now they should show at least some more improvement. What else Sunny has got to do with? Three mistake challenge is only for Sandy. So he can't help there. Go and find something CVs. Its okay he is silent, provided he does some meaty contributions to the story. CVs are talented. They must not waste their own and Anas's talent also. I'm hoping to see a positive change in that. They're anyhow not doing this injustice with their other 'laadla beta'.
AsTru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Suraj Character is mind blowing
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I think Suraj is still very much realistic and deep. His character hasn't been ruined at all.

😳 yeah! i go with this comment!! 

thanks DABHians, Anika/SurYa fans for making this thread into a positive discussion!!😳⭐️👏
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I think Suraj is still very much realistic and deep. His character hasn't been ruined at all.

agree with u...

thank u bharathi ka for that info...
dwija thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly this is what i was thinking since i start to watch this serial as suraj is the male lead but he don't have to do anything except standing in front of bhabho or sandhya.