wow...gr8

thanks!😊
Posted: 11 years ago
Part 3
Present day...
two man are talking to each other in the corridor,

"i am sorry, hum use nai bacha paye" 
"NO! please dont say this...please try one more time! may be she..."
"there was very less chances of her to survive, she was shot with intention to  be killed..she was very critical when you got her here..I am really very sorry but she is no more!"
"NO!!" one man screamed and banged his wrist against the wall with tears continuously falling from eye.

Meanwhile, a lady rushed in middled of their conversation.
"sir,its an emergency.. the other girl pulse have started sinking..!" she bursted
"what??" one man yelled
and three of them headed towards the ward...(running)

Here, in the jail...
Asad was sitting  somewhere in the corner of jail ward totally lost in his thought thinking about all twist and turns which took place in his life and of course "zoya"  
his eyes blinked after such a long staring when a cool breezed pampered his cheeks..he felt like she was near him..he tried to search for her here and there...it was when he saw her sitting next to him.
she was looking very beautiful, she was in white.her aura was more brighter than the moonlight...there was no cuts no crisis on her body..there was no wound  mark on her body..She was all good ..she looked at peace and happiness..and the best part she was smiling at  asad...
"Asad"
"zo...zoya!" "zoya " he got very happy to see her there but his tears dint stopped.
she gently kept her hand on his shoulder..and gave a big smile to him, making asad burst out louder
"I am so ...sorr..sorry zoya!" asad was not able to speak because of continuous crying and hiccups
"Ssshhh...its ok Asad" "i know the reason behind your deed..and m not angry on you.."
"you aren't angry.." he said looking at her intensely with his eyes that turned red and may be swollen bcoz too much of crying

"no m not..or tum bhi ab chup ho jao main hoo na yahan ...asad"
"tum..."
"yahi hu asad tumhare pas...or kaha jaungi..tum jab chahoge mujhe apne sath paoge! hmm"
"mere sath hamesha?? " and he raised his hand to feel her touch but she all off sudden dissappeared...

6 month before...

"appi here...now what" " oh sheet mr.khan"
zoya screamed louder enough to be heard by her appi which obviously attracted her appi who was just passing near the corridor and she stopped there and then and turned towards asad room...

"mr. khan plz kuch kijiye..mr khan ...plz kuch kiziye na!"zoya got panicked
"zoya..zoya relax its just your appi..apse milne itni dur safar krke aai hongi..jake bat kr lijiye"

zoya who was running in asad room like a maniac got freeze at his dialogue ..she gave a WHAT? look at asad  she freaked  out while saying this,

"mr khan m happy k appi yaha hai..pr main unse kya kahoongi k
main yaha kya kr rahi hu? or mere kapde..??"
she moved her hand in question form

Now it struck asad who was sitting very calmly all the while..getting even  more panicked  he started running all over his room like a mad bull..when he heard dilshad coming closure to his room with zoya's appi.
zoya's appi: " maine abhi zoya ki chikh suni"
dilshad:       " Zoya ki cheekh!" emphasizing on 'zoya' in a doubtful tone 

dilshad made her way towards door knocking repeatedly

"asad...asad beta...darwaza kholo  plz"
"AMMMI!!!!"
asad stoped for a while thinking for a way to get out of it, while zoya was trying to cover herself..in time span zoya quickly opened the almirah and drag a shirt for herself..and she threw a boxer at him..
after a minute of silence he opened the door...

"kya kr rahe the asad tum.."
"me wo ...wo me..."
"zoya yaha ai thi kya?"
"yaha ammi ...nai..nai to " trying to calm down by emphasizing more on'yaha'

"theek hai beta tum jaldi se ready ho jao ..tumhe late ho raha hoga ...nashte k liye neeche aajana.." ok"dilshad moved towards zoya's room taking zoya's appi along with her.
"hmm" with this he closed the door  and took a sigh of relief and he started moving towards the curtain where he hided zoya...but to his surprise.. she was no where  where she went? he thought

zoya jumping from the balcony quickly entered her room and quickly she lye over her bed adjusting blanket in such a way that only her face was seen.
"zoya..."
knock-knock!
"hmm.."
ladies entered her room.they got worried to see zoya like this 
"ap theek ho zoya.."

"appi ap..! ha main theek hu bas thoda sir dard hai"

main kuch lao beta tumhare liye" dilshad interrupted

"nai phuphi ..bus me ab theek feel kr rahi hu..ap chaliye me apko nashte k liye join krti hu.."
dilshad carressed her forhead with affection and left her room with appi who was little worried about zoya's health.

now, even zoya took a sigh of relief ..and started taking few heavy breathe as she realized she had holded her breath all the time till they were in her room.."
"phew!" 
asad got ready and headed towards living room ...dilshad and tamatar were busy in talking with zoya's appi on the couch..but his eyes were scanning the hall  only for one face..."zoya where is she?" his mind questioned
answer to her question was right in front of him she came out of her room and coincidentally their eyes met...☺️ sparks could be easily seen in their eyes...zoya smiled at asad when phoophi called out

"zoya ..yaha akar bhaitho?"
"haan phuphi!" zoya answered 

she moved towards the couch while still maintaining eye contact with asad

"mere pas ek surprise hai!" appi with a mysterious smile exclaimed
"kya appi?" zoya gave an unsure smiled to appi 
"tumhara surprise samne hai" she pointed at the door while talking  as if she was giving someone signal to come in.
asad ears got sharp listening to appi..he gently moved forward just to see what was she talking about..or more appropriate about whom she was talking to?
"Apka nashta ready hai jammy" tanveer stood in front of him with a plate of jam bread
"hmm.." replied asad with least interest
"chaliye na jammy!!"she grab his hand and slowly tried to drag him towards dining table
asad gave her a  small jerk by moving his elbow.
which got her imbalanced and was about to fall when quickly he caught her in his arms...just to save her from falling
here, zoya  was eagerly looking at door when she saw a familiar face running towards her with a great force and within no sec he just came over her and hugged her with such a force that it made her move few steps back to balance herself.
now,
asad was looking at zoya ..with angry and confusion( with tanveer still in his arms)
while
zoya too gave a look at asad with nervousness and confusion(as her surprise was in her arms)

Everybody were happy and were smiling at zoya and the new member
asad and zoya were sharing a confuse look at each other...when this song played...
(bg music from ajab prem ki gajab kahani
'dharti hilade ...mare lashkare..
rab nu dikha de...sab nu hilade mere soneya!!!')
  *            *                     *                       *                          *                             *
apne kateel se itni mohabbatn kyu thi use ..jo duniya k bad b usne usska sath nai chhoda...
kya wajah hogi k asad ne itna bada kadam uthya...???
for answers stay tuned

hey guys how was it...please give me a feedback on it..for sure..next update is on the way ...😊
but you all will get it only when i see atleast 10 comment for this part...
thanks to those who have already commented..other still waiting for your response  good/bad...everything is acceptable...

Edited by mileyhaward - 11 years ago
I can't wait till the story unfolds...Is Zoya really dead? who is the other girl?
Thanx for the pm.😊
😭only one comment itni buri thi story😭
thanks ..-Asya-..  for your interest...yes the story will get better and better with each part...
keep telling me how was it ...
4th part will answer your doubts..to some extent...
so keep reading..i will update as time permits.

thanks people who liked my story...keep showing your interest...
part 3 continue

asad stood straight and released tanu from his arm which she has holded for support
here zoya to got released from  hug
"riyaz"
"shock laga na..!!!!!"  "socha b hoga nai aapne k mujhe yaha dekhoge ...right?"
"but aise achanak..?"
"kyu acha nai laga mera aana..hmmm"
"nai aise koi baat nai hai.."
asad was hearing their conversation with a confused face, his eyebrow were raised as if asking "who the hell is he and y did he touch her?" but he preffered to maintain silenced and listen further so that he gets his answers.
"phuphi ye riyaz hai mera dost ..main inse 3 saal pehle new york me mili thi... "
"kafi ache dost malum hote hai " asad said sarcastically his anger on face could be easily noticable
"wo wo...wo mere ..mere.."
zoya failed to frame a sentence looking at this riyaz continued
"ji main riyaz shaikh...zoya ka  mangetar..." he smiled at asad making an eye contact and again dragging zoya into half side hug..
zoya awkwardness was easily witnessed by all  people  sitting in the  hall
zoya gave a fake smile and tried to slowly take riyaz hand off her shoulders..by indulging him  with a smile.
something in asad broke.his knees gave up, he was all torn and dint have a capacity to hang there even for a second. with a drop of tears in his eyes he left the hall and walked straight towards his room..
zoya who was busy with answering queries about riyaz and her to dilshad and najma.saw asad reaction with corner of her eyes.even his tear drop  which was collected in his red eyes was not left unnoticed.
she wanted to go behind asad  and wanted to talk to him make him understand that y did she dint told about riyaz to asad before...but she was not able to move..she tried to excuse herself but everyone were so excited about riyaz and zoya that she was not able to excuse herself .
riyaz being with zoya's appi ..dilshad allowed him to stay overnight here and may be if he like he would shift to hotel or may continue to leave with them as long as he wanted.
it was evening everyone were sitting at dinning table including zoya riyaz and tannu..but one face was missing
"asad where are you..." she sended a sms
asad phone blinked but he dint even bother to look at phone for once.it was her 48 sms which she sended him since morning scenario
few sms contained her urge to meet him..few were concerned msg...while other at dining table
after waiting for a long dilshad herself stud up and went towards asad room.
asad was not the same his eyes were full of pain and anger.he was standing bacckfacing dilshad when dilshad entered
"asad whats wrong beta ..chalo sb tumhara intezaar kr rahe hai"
"nai ammi ..mujhe bhook nai hai"
"asad..."
"ammi please mujhe sach me bhook nai hai..!"asad said before letting dilshad complete her sentence
dilshad left asad room with worries in her eyes for his son..he knew that something is wrong with asad but what is wrong she failed to identify
everyone had dinner as dilshad told them asad would have it late and requested all to finish their dinner .
not even a single bite of meal zoya could swallow.
she was all time worried about asad and todays incident
soon after dinner and small talks every one headed towards their respected room.
zoya got an opportunity.she utilized it..she directly entered asad room with giving a knock on the door.
asad was standing at the balcony leaned back to wall for support AND  hand crossed across chest
he gave a glance when she entered and all morning memories stroke him again
"ms farooki ..ap yaha kya kr rai hai...ye apke mangetar ka room nai hai jo ap rat k is waqt milne aai hai.."
"asad meri baat suniye.. i can explain"
"mujhe apki koi bat nai sunni ...ap kya or explain krengi zoya ..kya kahengi ap ke bahar jo b riyaz ne kaha wo jhoot hai..huh?"
zoya tried  to speak with him once more to explain asad but again she was interrupted
"As..ad""ek minute sunniye to mainm kya kehna chahti hu"
"badi batameez ladki hai aap ..apme koi izzat hai ya nai.. ap kisi gair mard k kare me hai ms farooki..ap yaha se chli jaeye.."
zoya felt insulted but keeping her egio aside she tried to speak to asad..
"asad gair mard..ap gair nai hai..ye ap jante h..or kl rat..."
"kl rat ek bhul thi ms farooki..jis guilt k sath mujhetah umar rehna hoga...ek aise bhool jisse mujhe gheen aa rahi hai..sharmindgi ho rahi hai..."
zoya felt like her heart is stabbed brutally by asad with a knife..she felt like a piece of trash ..those moment which were so precious to her, it meant nothing to him..
her face was mixture of all emotions at a time...things started to look blurred... her knees gave up as she felt land slipping beneath her feet.she kept quite and stood in front of asad while still lost...
her brains had stopped working...after few minutes she looked up at asad,she said while trying to make eye contact with him by this time her emotions were all dead.
"asad if you feel so ...i will make your life easy..promise i will make it easy"
she gulped as she spoke ..
"now you wont feel ashamed of ..."
"please zoya i dont give a damn of what u do or not do..just get out of my eyesight or else ..."
he fisted wrist grip tightened even more..and while completing above line he waved his hand over the vase which fell on the ground and broke into pieces..
zoya left the room as she was not able to take it more... she left with tears...
asad still stood at balcony with tight fist wrist and braking more items in the room

Neither of the two could sleep the whole night ...they were hurt..from in and out...
asad thought zoya betrayed him and viceversa case was with zoya

next morning arrived...
asad got ready and was about to move to the hall ..when the phone rang
"mr. khan"
"yes " asad replied on hearing some male strange voice
"m riyaz.. zoya's friend"
how could asad forget him he was the reason behind all that goof ups
"yes , boliye"
"mr khan apse zoya k bare me bat krni thi.."
"ZOYA k bare me..!"
"mr khan zoya apse pyar karti hai..."
"ap, apni mangetar k bare me aisa kaise bol sakte hai.."
"kyunki mr. khan wo meri mangetar nai hai..." he continued
"mr khan mene yeh sagai zoya k bhopal ane se pehle he tod di thi ...meri zindagi me koi or aa gai thi..jab zoya ko ye pata chala to wo samajh gai..or usne ye sagai tod di...wo chahti thi k main jakr sb ko hamare rishtey ka sach batau..maine b haan krdi..or sahi waqt ka intezar krne laga tha..pr meri kismat ne mazak krdiya ..main jisse pyar krta tha usne mujhe kisi or k liye chhod diya..ab main jake kya batata sab ko...main isi uljhan me tha jb zoya parso zoya ka phone aya...wo janna chahti thi k main kb sab ko sch bataunga..pr main uske sawaal ka jawab nai de paya"
asad was listening to each and every word  of riyaz
"maine socha zoya se milkar apne galti ki mafi mangkar usse apna rishta fir se jod du..jisse mujhe kisiko jawab na dena padega..pr yaha ate he mujhe zoya ne ek alag sachai se ruburu karwaya..
zoya ab is rishtey ko nai apnana chahti thi..mere lakh minnato k bad  usne mujhe maf to kiya pr nikaah k liye razi nai hui.."
riyaz continued with deep serious voice
"apko pata hai mr. khan kyu?"
asad maintained silence and waited for riyaz to speak
"kyunki mr. khan usne apne dil me shohar ki jagah kisiko de rakhi thi...or wo koi or nai mr.khan ap hai..ha mr.khan ap hai jiske sath zoya tah umar k rishtey me bandhna chahti hai.."
asad felt so much relief, happiness his face got brightened up..he wanted to rum towards zoya and fill her in his arms and say that yes even he feels the same for her..but than yesterday conversation striked him and he again got sad
"mr.khan me ja raha hun apki or zoya ki zindagi se bahot dur maine sab ko sch bata diya hai..ab ap dono khush rahe yahi uparwale se dua mangta hu .."with that he kept phone
asad wanted to see her and apologise her for his unexceptable behaviour ..he knew he had crossed his line ..but he also knew that his zoya will forgive him and he will fix it up and make up for all those pain he cause her through his harsh words.
he ran towards zoya room and found her missing
he searched the whole mansion but couldnt find her nor his appi
he went to dilshad and asked her about zoya wherabouts but the reply ammi gave was shocking
"beta zoya aur appi aj badi subah he yaha se chlegae..maine unhe bahot roka pr zoya  ne kaha k use bahot zaruri kaam hai newyork me or wo tal nai skta ..isiliye phir maine b zyada zor nai diya .."
now it was his turn to regrett ..regrett on everything he said...for everyreason hurted her...
he thought they might b on the way to airport he has still time to stop her and he was about to run when dilshad asked asad not to run behind her as its of no use her flight must have already taken off..
asad felt pain in his heart the same way as she was hurt yesterday
he cursed himself for not allowing her to speak..for saying her all those thing which actually he dint mean but have hurted zoya indeed..
as the thought flowed in his mind he turned back to his room..
where he saw everypossible moment of his and zoya in the room  getting rewind . his knees could no longer hold his burden and gave away..he sat on the floor beside the bed while his hand moving on the bed surface look as if he is carressing or trying to feel zoya's presence in his bed..last night moment with her reeled in front of his eyes ..making him feel disgust lonely..and with regretting feeling...
he was lost in his thought when a cold hand gentlhy carressed his forehead..it was ammi
ammi stood in front of asad holding landline chord.she tapped asad cheek with affection and said
"maine apne bete ko rona nai sikhaya h..pyar krte ho na use..to ..jakr le aao.."
asad looked into his mom eyes with confused and sadie expression
"ha sahi suna tumne ..jake use le aao...zoya ki appi ka phone aya tha..unki gadi highway pr kharab ho gai thi isliye wo nai ja paye ab b mauka hai asad jao jakar le aao zoya ko ...meri bahu ko ..."
asad got damn happy his face lit like a bulb..he smiled at her ammi and wiped off his tear..he hugged her mom and got up quickly and started to run towards door entrance
"asad wo hotel skyhigh me hai...sunnno...!!!" ammi yelled at asad from behind
he stoped for a while
"ammi main le aunga use apka beta hun itni asani se har nai manunga "
he said it in a breathe and run away too take his love back in his life..
all the way where his heart constantly repeated one name zoya..zoya zoya!!!
********************************************************************************************************************

sorry this is actually a continuation of part 3 .
 thanks for reading!
LUVLY, FLAWLESSS, TOUCHY, DIFFRNT, AWSSM, FAAAB!!
reallly vry nice!!!JST LUVD IT!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
plzzz update it sooon!!
n plzzz PLzzz PM ME!!!
Wow!! Please update soon and pm me. Thanks
Originally posted by taareyzen

LUVLY, FLAWLESSS, TOUCHY, DIFFRNT, AWSSM, FAAAB!!
reallly vry nice!!!JST LUVD IT!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
plzzz update it sooon!!
n plzzz PLzzz PM ME!!!
YOU liked it... thankyou dear...😊
and yes i will pm you.
Originally posted by Nisbahx

Wow!! Please update soon and pm me. Thanks
thanks..n yes i will pm you😊