Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

This case was really disturbing. That guy had no right to make fool of her and then use her. I dont understand why did she go with him in the first place. The girl was at fault as well. How could she believe him when he hasnt introduced her to the directer even after spending time so much time with him. Why didnt she understand that its not right to go with him. And about that guy i dont want to even speak about him. Its totally disgusting so what he was from a wealthy family he had no right to do something like that to him. I dont understand why do people go into the glamour world when it is so dangerous in the end when she commited sucide my heart broke. It was truly upsetting.

He was such a cheap guy. He had a son and he did such rubbish things with an innocent girl...

That girl was also a big dumbo...Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Casting Couch Case Discussion (Page 2)" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Well said Muskaan.. Everyone should treat self respect above dreams...
That guy is already married and even thorugh he does such a cheap thing...
I have seen that many girls gets carried away very quickly if some one praises about their beauty...they cant make out who is genuinely praising or some one with other intentions/...

Edited by charu_81 - 29 March 2013 at 11:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charu_81

Well said Muskaan.. Everyone should treat self respect above dreams...
That guy is already married and even thorugh he does such a cheap thing...
I have seen that many girls gets carried away very quickly if some one praises about their beauty...they cant make out who is genuinely praising or some one with other intentions/...

True.  Men think that beauty is the weak point of the girls and once they appreciate them, she will be in their arms...Dead What a pathetic mentality...

Moreover, whenever any girl or woman is on the top without making any compromises, everyone says that she must have kept the bosses HAPPY with her body...Angry
I cant understand that why everyone thinks that woman's biggest asset is her body and not her potentials...Dead

Ritu-

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
What happened with the girl was really wrong and disgusting.Dead He had no right to use her like this and on top of that he had no regrets or any shame when that girl died?! Angry I felt that when the girl told her mother about what happened to her she should have told her husband straight away instead of waiting for so long. Ouch She should have trusted him that he will not do anything bad to harm his daughter. He would stand by her. Cry 

That girl should have told her family and should have fought for her rights.  Disapprove Giving up your life is not an option. She shouldn't have let that man use her like this. Unhappy

Edited by -Ritu567- - 31 March 2013 at 7:48am

Muskaan92

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I watched this episode and feel that the girl was wrong too, she could of said no but I guess she wanting a break in films so badly and I did feel sorry for her as that guy was black mailing her and he was a married guy and had a son.

I watch both crime patrol and Saldana india and they both make my blood boil, there are so many evil people in this world, what annoys me most is that the government officials eg the police treat people like shit, but it is an eye opener for us as I live in the UK. 

Edited by Mahek_No1 - 31 March 2013 at 1:59pm

Ritu-Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

What happened with the girl was really wrong and disgusting.Dead He had no right to use her like this and on top of that he had no regrets or any shame when that girl died?! Angry I felt that when the girl told her mother about what happened to her she should have told her husband straight away instead of waiting for so long. Ouch She should have trusted him that he will not do anything bad to harm his daughter. He would stand by her. Cry 

That girl should have told her family and should have fought for her rights.  Disapprove Giving up your life is not an option. She shouldn't have let that man use her like this. Unhappy

Right. The girl was also at fault. She didnt inform anyone at home about her so-called film career...Dead This was her first big mistake. How can you hide such important facts from your parents..??

That cheap man...what to say about him...Angry Total disgusting...I cant understand how such men get wives who are dumb and dont utter a word when their husbands cheat on them...Ouch

Ritu-Mahek_No1

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

I watched this episode and feel that the girl was wrong too, she could of said no but I guess she wanting a break in films so badly and I did feel sorry for her as that guy was black mailing her and he was a married guy and had a son.

I watch both crime patrol and Saldana india and they both make my blood boil, there are so many evil people in this world, what annoys me most is that the government officials eg the police treat people like shit, but it is an eye opener for us as I live in the UK. 

Exactly...Evil minds and criminals have made this beautiful place into a hell especially for girls...Angry
I feel so helpless when I cant do something just because I am a girl. Like say, wearing certain kind of clothes that are not cheap but comfortable, roaming on a road on night for relaxation and so many things...

Its like: KARE KOI, BHARE KOI...Dead

Edited by Muskaan92 - 01 April 2013 at 1:50am

Ritu-Mahek_No1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Crime patrol: Dastak Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.