Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
What happened with the girl was really wrong and disgusting.🤢 He had no right to use her like this and on top of that he had no regrets or any shame when that girl died?! 😡 I felt that when the girl told her mother about what happened to her she should have told her husband straight away instead of waiting for so long.  She should have trusted him that he will not do anything bad to harm his daughter. He would stand by her. 😭 

That girl should have told her family and should have fought for her rights.  😒 Giving up your life is not an option. She shouldn't have let that man use her like this. 😔
Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I watched this episode and feel that the girl was wrong too, she could of said no but I guess she wanting a break in films so badly and I did feel sorry for her as that guy was black mailing her and he was a married guy and had a son.

I watch both crime patrol and Saldana india and they both make my blood boil, there are so many evil people in this world, what annoys me most is that the government officials eg the police treat people like shit, but it is an eye opener for us as I live in the UK. 
Edited by Mahek_No1 - 11 years ago
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

What happened with the girl was really wrong and disgusting.🤢 He had no right to use her like this and on top of that he had no regrets or any shame when that girl died?! 😡 I felt that when the girl told her mother about what happened to her she should have told her husband straight away instead of waiting for so long.  She should have trusted him that he will not do anything bad to harm his daughter. He would stand by her. 😭 

That girl should have told her family and should have fought for her rights.  😒 Giving up your life is not an option. She shouldn't have let that man use her like this. 😔

Right. The girl was also at fault. She didnt inform anyone at home about her so-called film career...🤢 This was her first big mistake. How can you hide such important facts from your parents..??

That cheap man...what to say about him...😡 Total disgusting...I cant understand how such men get wives who are dumb and dont utter a word when their husbands cheat on them...
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

I watched this episode and feel that the girl was wrong too, she could of said no but I guess she wanting a break in films so badly and I did feel sorry for her as that guy was black mailing her and he was a married guy and had a son.

I watch both crime patrol and Saldana india and they both make my blood boil, there are so many evil people in this world, what annoys me most is that the government officials eg the police treat people like shit, but it is an eye opener for us as I live in the UK. 

Exactly...Evil minds and criminals have made this beautiful place into a hell especially for girls...😡
I feel so helpless when I cant do something just because I am a girl. Like say, wearing certain kind of clothes that are not cheap but comfortable, roaming on a road on night for relaxation and so many things...

Its like: KARE KOI, BHARE KOI...🤢
Edited by Muskaan92 - 11 years ago