Anamika

Rano is a Disaster for the show (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

AG-hina

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rano is a Disaster for the show (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnfundu

there is a lag of one week in TRP's.

The max TRP was when Rano went to Mata Rani and prayed to Mata Rani in the jungle.

That was because there was high drama in the show.

Now that Anamika is back with significantly more time than even before, why are TRP's still falling? We'll see the brilliant TRP when Rano has been relegated to background in last week next week.
@Red: that was a result of high promtional activity...every single epi in that week was promoted by the channel and if you clearly watch that week epi's it had Ana's past episode and Jeet's confrontation...TM is right since the track is moved to typical drama the show had lost its charm and m not saying this...you said itslef once in ur post that its boring...I agree with TM though he had made a typing mistake...Wedding preparation and ceremonies celebration week had a TRP of 1.1 and not 1.2 LOL   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17Supermagical-RK_Ki_Biwi-

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AG-hina

r u crazy Wacko 
stating facts with figures doesn't falls in craziness Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SupermagicalArpi17

SamLovesIshita

SamLovesIshita

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Nice stats. Rano is much much more than drama queen. When Rano comes, I keep wondering how I'm tolerating watching her & when Anamika comes I think it's the best show...

Edited by Brendan92 - 27 March 2013 at 7:39am

Supermagicalsuhanakkt

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Oh. So then its not about Anamika. Its about promotion. So, the whole argument falls.

They had something to promote that's why they promoted it.

TheSnowmanRhea_401

TheSnowman

Goldie

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rhea_401

priyanka_n

priyanka_n

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
not agree at all...neither rano nor anamika is responsible for teh falling in TRP's..we need good storyline n high drama in this show to gain more TRP's...n i love the show to the fullest when rano tried to bring back jeet from anamika...because i was so curious to know that whether rano will be successful in bringing back jeet or not...n i feel bad reading a post blaming only rano for the reason behind the low TRP's...feel pity on the ana lovers who blindly blaming rano everytime...i love the show anamika n the character anamika...but can't dislike rano...n plz support the show instead of blaming each other...such a lame post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I am fed up over drama queen rano

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SupermagicalsuhanakktSunshineTears

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.