Rano is a Disaster for the show

Posted: 11 years ago
I am not here cribbing like some of the Bak bak queen have been doing from weeks. Bak Bak queen is a disaster for the show "Anamika" and i can proove that ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Read below for the reality check to few of Rano fans phamous for invaluable discussion and rantings.

1. when the whole focus on shaadi drama i.e bak bak queen TRp for the show fell down from 1 to .8. (week 51 2012)

2. When more screen space was given to my Ana trp raised to 0.9 (week 52)

3.  TRP for week 1, 2013 was o.9.  Reason again it had more of Ana scenes and less of Bak bak queen.
trp fpr week 2 was 1.0 coz Jeet and Ana's wedding celebration was going on.

4. For Jeeka wedding trps raised to 1.0 and kept on raising till 1.3 till bak bak queen did her drama.

5. TRP started falling down once again when Jeet went back to bak bak queen it first fell to 1.2 then to 1 and lets see how more it can fall with unromantic jodi.

Anyone wanting me to share links with them can ask me, i am ready for sharing all video links by date and TRp for that week. I dont need to write anymore about the fact that Anamika is the TRP fetcher, whenever she was given more screen space she had fetched TRPs and when the focuss was moved to Bak bak queen she could only ruin the TRP chart for the show. Logic is simple in a suspense thriller audience expects thrill and mysteries and not a an ordinary drama that can easily be found in other shows with brillinat cast and sizzling chemnistry.  
๐Ÿ‘Good work buddy...Truely  CVs need to check the facts straight...This emotional drama of Rano is making the show a disaster... ๐Ÿ˜ก
hear hear! very well spoken๐Ÿ‘ its not fair anamika deserves more scenes than rano atleast shes a better actress...rano these days is half the time crying and thinking that she is going mad...so the show has lost audience wish they would show something new
An eye opner post for anti Anamika fans. Thanks for making this post.
Thanks for making dis post.well done
Originally posted by edward2259

hear hear! very well spoken๐Ÿ‘ its not fair anamika deserves more scenes than rano atleast shes a better actress...rano these days is half the time crying and thinking that she is going mad...so the show has lost audience wish they would show something new

@bold-with Rano audience will also go mad seeing those crying scenes everyday...๐Ÿคข
๐Ÿคข
there is a lag of one week in TRP's.

The max TRP was when Rano went to Mata Rani and prayed to Mata Rani in the jungle.

That was because there was high drama in the show.

Now that Anamika is back with significantly more time than even before, why are TRP's still falling? We'll see the brilliant TRP when Rano has been relegated to background in last week next week.
Very nice job...people can keep talking, even they know themselves who is the star of the show ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by coolnfundu

there is a lag of one week in TRP's.

The max TRP was when Rano went to Mata Rani and prayed to Mata Rani in the jungle.

That was because there was high drama in the show.

Now that Anamika is back with significantly more time than even before, why are TRP's still falling? We'll see the brilliant TRP when Rano has been relegated to background in last week next week.
@Red: that was a result of high promtional activity...every single epi in that week was promoted by the channel and if you clearly watch that week epi's it had Ana's past episode and Jeet's confrontation...TM is right since the track is moved to typical drama the show had lost its charm and m not saying this...you said itslef once in ur post that its boring...I agree with TM though he had made a typing mistake...Wedding preparation and ceremonies celebration week had a TRP of 1.1 and not 1.2 ๐Ÿ˜†   
Originally posted by AG-hina

r u crazy  
stating facts with figures doesn't falls in craziness ๐Ÿ˜Š