Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Supermagical

Supermagical

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
I am not here cribbing like some of the Bak bak queen have been doing from weeks. Bak Bak queen is a disaster for the show "Anamika" and i can proove that Stern Smile. Read below for the reality check to few of Rano fans phamous for invaluable discussion and rantings.

1. when the whole focus on shaadi drama i.e bak bak queen TRp for the show fell down from 1 to .8. (week 51 2012)

2. When more screen space was given to my Ana trp raised to 0.9 (week 52)

3.  TRP for week 1, 2013 was o.9.  Reason again it had more of Ana scenes and less of Bak bak queen.
trp fpr week 2 was 1.0 coz Jeet and Ana's wedding celebration was going on.

4. For Jeeka wedding trps raised to 1.0 and kept on raising till 1.3 till bak bak queen did her drama.

5. TRP started falling down once again when Jeet went back to bak bak queen it first fell to 1.2 then to 1 and lets see how more it can fall with unromantic jodi.

Anyone wanting me to share links with them can ask me, i am ready for sharing all video links by date and TRp for that week. I dont need to write anymore about the fact that Anamika is the TRP fetcher, whenever she was given more screen space she had fetched TRPs and when the focuss was moved to Bak bak queen she could only ruin the TRP chart for the show. Logic is simple in a suspense thriller audience expects thrill and mysteries and not a an ordinary drama that can easily be found in other shows with brillinat cast and sizzling chemnistry.  

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

edward2259rosh94hemanthbarukuttyArpi17suhanakktSamLovesIshita..Bournville....PlayfulKiss..SunshineTearsfarabi-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rano is a Disaster for the show" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arpi17

Arpi17

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
ClapGood work buddy...Truely  CVs need to check the facts straight...This emotional drama of Rano is making the show a disaster... Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hemanthbCshafkatSupermagicalprernacdaSunshineTearsromaila

edward2259

edward2259

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
hear hear! very well spokenClap its not fair anamika deserves more scenes than rano atleast shes a better actress...rano these days is half the time crying and thinking that she is going mad...so the show has lost audience wish they would show something new

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CshafkatSupermagicalSamLovesIshitaArpi17SunshineTearsromaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
An eye opner post for anti Anamika fans. Thanks for making this post.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hemanthbSamLovesIshitaArpi17SupermagicalSunshineTears

farabi

IF-Dazzler

farabi

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for making dis post.well done

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SupermagicalSamLovesIshitaArpi17SunshineTears

Arpi17

Arpi17

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edward2259

hear hear! very well spokenClap its not fair anamika deserves more scenes than rano atleast shes a better actress...rano these days is half the time crying and thinking that she is going mad...so the show has lost audience wish they would show something new

@bold-with Rano audience will also go mad seeing those crying scenes everyday...Dead
Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SupermagicalSunshineTears

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
there is a lag of one week in TRP's.

The max TRP was when Rano went to Mata Rani and prayed to Mata Rani in the jungle.

That was because there was high drama in the show.

Now that Anamika is back with significantly more time than even before, why are TRP's still falling? We'll see the brilliant TRP when Rano has been relegated to background in last week next week.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-aTTiTude_dIvA--jas--Simi939

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Very nice job...people can keep talking, even they know themselves who is the star of the show Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jesmi9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.