Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

JohnyLovesSanz

IF-Sizzlerz

JohnyLovesSanz

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged

"Hello friends. It is time we select the official Jodi name for Farhan Khan and Sanaya Irani so please vote and do comment the Jodi name for which you voted,Thanks."

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

mastiSanayaRome2050NadamooreNoussabbq_bshuddySarunAddictionblackdice1001..SaNaYaHoLiC...RudraParo.lovelygal_soullsujill_SilverLining_lylowmeshasVIRMANbestDeviatedTesoro.-Anu13-Pashna..Damsel..redroses123RadiantSanz..-Nuzrath-vanitha3d..Enchantress..-MissBoiiVamp--CharmingSanaya..Bitch.Please.--Kittu--.Kani.-Swetz-SanzBarbiegogumaxMidnightStarxSidda8pakpearlP.Srinivasjaya100tvshowfanyulZDiamondLife-Alina.-ElmoFuj-Senorita SanayaKeerthuKiarshiBerryBlush07Catz.RangRasiyarimaSuchi.RSanayaFlawlessDidikisautLuvuKhushiDreamsFlyFreeGodhuliLogonMaaNeeTLuVArshi.Sugi.IPKprincessunara-Jwalamukhi-Samraat_92riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Official Jodi Name Voting Contest" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pashna

IF-Dazzler

Pashna

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Sanan becoz it sounds good and has 4 letters of sanayaEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KadishBaaligh-MissBoiiVamp-jaya100-Saba-JohnyLovesSanzGodhuliLogonArshi.Sugi.IPK

.RudraParo.

Goldie

.RudraParo.

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I like SanAn and HaYa both. But I really like HaYa so voted for that. Its different and sounds nice!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..SaNaYaHoLiC..-Saba-JohnyLovesSanzSenorita SanayaArshi.Sugi.IPK

leanne_1983

Goldie

leanne_1983

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I like SanAn which is a favourite of many people. But I voted for FarNaya because I believe a jodi name should represent both names clearly. While SanAn sounds nice its difficult to realise at 1st instance that Farhan's name is included in it, cause its only the last two characters of his name. While FarNaya makes it crystal clear. Also there are 4 characters of Sanaya's name against 3 of Farhan's, which seems quite fair since Sanaya is the main character.

Anyway, Thats just my personal opinion. May the best win.

Edited by leanne_1983 - 24 March 2013 at 12:31am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleya14TeriGalliyan.lylow-akki-VIRMANbestIPKKNDfan4everJohnyLovesSanzSenorita Sanaya.DarkParadise..

bbq_bs

bbq_bs

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
How about NayAn??? 

'Sanan' meaning 'brave, bold, powerful'
Sanaya, in her interview, that the character does not care much about what the society says. She follows her heart and acts according to the values inculcated in her from her childhood. This indicates that her character is very brave and determined to face the society at all cost, and listens to her conscience and heart. 

'NayAn' meaning 'eyes'.
The beauty of a person is seen through his/her eyes. Eyes reflect the innocence, mischief, care, fear, confusion, love, grief, passion, determination, joy, and all such deep and genuine emotions. 
And we all know that Sanaya Irani excels in emoting through her eyes.

Edited by bbq_bs - 24 March 2013 at 12:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarima_SilverLining_..SaNaYaHoLiC..win7JohnyLovesSanzyulZSenorita Sanaya

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

IF-Stunnerz

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
SanHan but I like Sanan too Smile

Edited by arshi-sugi-ipk - 24 March 2013 at 12:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shukhpakhiiJohnyLovesSanz

JohnyLovesSanz

IF-Sizzlerz

JohnyLovesSanz

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbq_bs

How about NayAn??? 

NayAn was considered but not selected as it has different meaning in language Tamil as it denotes number 9 Smile

Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 24 March 2013 at 12:25am

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Goldie

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
FarNaya sounds like ArNaya which is Arjun and Sanaya and SanAn sounds like SaRun and I don't want that!

I like HaYa! Sounds pretty! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JohnyLovesSanzSenorita Sanaya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.