DNA- Punjab in demand-Veera

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Punjab in demand

Chaya Unnikrishnan

Punjab and the Golden Temple seem to have taken centre stage on TV. Even as a new serial Bani Ishq Da Kalma based in Punjab has started, another serial Veera has gone to shoot special sequences in the region. The serial's team shot for two weeks in Punjab, including in a place called Dhotiya, Sariyali in Taran Taran and the Golden Temple in Amritsar. Sneha Wagh, who plays the mother of the protagonists — two kids in the serial had gone there for the first time — says, "I felt so blessed when I entered the temple. It is a different feeling altogether. I have been wanting to visit Golden Temple for many years but I guess when the divine calling comes, only then you get to go to places like this." The cast was also surrounded by thirty bouncers because there was a huge crowd just to see them. Bhavesh who plays Veera's brother Ranvijay was mobbed the most! 
—Chaya Unnikrishnan

Published Date:  Mar 24, 2013

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_rammeera285Rimpy15Rani48RaadhnipikiiichuukooliioMyInspirationzmisty85-Swetha-Nikki_Titli

pikiiichuu IF-Sizzlerz
pikiiichuu
pikiiichuu

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
tfs
Rimpy15 Senior Member
Rimpy15
Rimpy15

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Nowadays most of serials are based on Punjabi families and Punjab...it is like a trend now...
kooliio IF-Sizzlerz
kooliio
kooliio

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing :)
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing :) 
alicemath IF-Rockerz
alicemath
alicemath

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index