Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hope so. Stoneface needs to loosen up. And get flustered for a change instead of angryπŸ˜‰[/QUOTE]
Ah yes, moi agrees! ;)
Edited by NonComposMentis - 11 years ago
loved it
ansha was really good...
i loved it when avantika calling kd hotshot. πŸ˜†
Kd turning all red hearing did u date popstar 😳

and michi was soo good
"nonu bodyguard chocolate khaegi?"...sooo cute

the curious RV searching for those eyes wasπŸ‘πŸΌ

abt viya...i just loved the concerned side of avi 😊
on the whole all the 4 scenes were rocking⭐️

- krithika

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: krit125

loved it
ansha was really good...
i loved it when avantika calling kd hotshot. πŸ˜†
Kd turning all red hearing did u date popstar 😳

and michi was soo good
"nonu bodyguard chocolate khaegi?"...sooo cute

the curious RV searching for those eyes wasπŸ‘πŸΌ

abt viya...i just loved the concerned side of avi 😊
on the whole all the 4 scenes were rocking⭐️
<font color="#0000ff" size="2">
- krithi<font size="2">ka</font>

</font>

Thanx a lot 😳
Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shaz.. πŸ€— one of the best OS i've ever read or sud i say four of the best OS πŸ˜‰

Ansha> Loved it the most .. i can actually picture that whole scene in my head..Avanti's Hotshot & hotshot's popstar .. the water sprinkling thing is the best part πŸ˜›

ViYa> Oh yes ViYa...I can actually see avi's worried face while reading that part! it be great if we get to see such thing in the show!

Michi> omi bhaiya givin chocolate to nonu sa bodyguard instead of toffee is good enough to make me go

VeeNi> I can actually imagine that old flirty look on Rv while reading that part! *those eyes* 😳 
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rupz-

Shaz.. πŸ€— one of the best OS i've ever read or sud i say four of the best OS πŸ˜‰

Ansha> Loved it the most .. i can actually picture that whole scene in my head..Avanti's Hotshot & hotshot's popstar .. the water sprinkling thing is the best part πŸ˜›

IKR!!!! I heard AnSha had a scene. Damn...cant wait to see it<3<3

ViYa> Oh yes ViYa...I can actually see avi's worried face while reading that part! it be great if we get to see such thing in the show!
Hayye...I would die if we got such a ViYa scene. Eeps

Michi> omi bhaiya givin chocolate to nonu sa bodyguard instead of toffee is good enough to make me go

VeeNi> I can actually imagine that old flirty look on Rv while reading that part! *those eyes* 😳 

CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WHAT THE BLOODY FRREAKING PYJAMA IS THIS?!?!?!

Do you even realise that I wasn't on for a whole week and I wasn't planning on getting back to IF until my exams were over but this was something that I simply HAD to comment on. 

Shazzy, tussi toh CHAA gaye ho! πŸ˜ƒ OMG I totally LOVE you for this. I remember how in this very forum we argued over non-canon couples and now, my-my! πŸ˜† YaRa toh theek hai, now you are totally latoo over all the non-canon couples?πŸ˜† ZORDAAAR tha! πŸ˜ƒ

Avi-Kiya - AW. That was absolutely adorable! I loved the way she was mentally abusing him for being so freaking annoying and authoritative, but as soon as he was being his gentle self, she went full out and gave him a genuine dil-se-di-hui smile! Hayyee, main marr jawann! πŸ˜³

Avantika-KD - I swear, these two would be a SOLID match! I'm planning on writing something on them soon-ish! πŸ˜† Brilliantly written! I loved how she pushed his buttons exactly so that he would react! A naughty Avantika and a stoic KD. Fireworks toh honge hi! πŸ˜‰

Panchi - Omi - HOLY COW!!!!!! THIS was super short but AMAZING. 'Nonu bodyguard! Choklet khaegi?' 
THAT. one sentence stole the show Shazzy! Brilliant, that was! Him totally rustic and yet, so golden hearted, and she, elegant but magnanimous! Khooob jamegi jodi! πŸ˜ƒ

Rukmini-RV - BRILLIANT. The beginning of 'Those eyes' had me! πŸ˜† Haayyyeee, thank God unki story ankhon mein baatein karne se aage toh badhi! πŸ˜†

AMAZING Shazzy, simply AMAZING! πŸ˜ƒ Write more or I'll smack you! πŸ˜†
-Rae
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

WHAT THE BLOODY FRREAKING PYJAMA IS THIS?!?!?!

RAEπŸ€—And that too with a itna lamba comment!!! Eeeps...love you yaar.

Do you even realise that I wasn't on for a whole week and I wasn't planning on getting back to IF until my exams were over but this was something that I simply HAD to comment on. 

Shazzy, tussi toh CHAA gaye ho! πŸ˜ƒ OMG I totally LOVE you for this. I remember how in this very forum we argued over non-canon couples and now, my-my! πŸ˜† YaRa toh theek hai, now you are totally latoo over all the non-canon couples?πŸ˜† ZORDAAAR tha! πŸ˜ƒ
IKR!!! Truth is, before TBP, I really wasn't into non canons. KriYam(D3) were the only non canon I was crazy over, & even with them itni sari...possibilities nahi imagine karti thi😳 But TBP has such amazing non canons, ki I started with YaRa, and look where I am nowπŸ˜† 

Avi-Kiya - AW. That was absolutely adorable! I loved the way she was mentally abusing him for being so freaking annoying and authoritative, but as soon as he was being his gentle self, she went full out and gave him a genuine dil-se-di-hui smile! Hayyee, main marr jawann! Embarrassed
Eeps...YaRa ke baad, they are my new favourites. "Popstar" <3<3<3. And Avi toh anyways has me smitten. I actually liked how the whole thing played out, with Avi just showing concern without any plotting or taking advantage of the situation[8->[
Avantika-KD - I swear, these two would be a SOLID match! I'm planning on writing something on them soon-ish! πŸ˜† Brilliantly written! I loved how she pushed his buttons exactly so that he would react! A naughty Avantika and a stoic KD. Fireworks toh honge hi! πŸ˜‰
AnSha<3<3 Jaldi se likh!!! These two are seriously a riot. Unka pehla scene dekha🀣. And Avantika is the BOMB!!! Literally. That girl totally rocks!!! Her getting on his nervesπŸ˜†

Panchi - Omi - HOLY COW!!!!!! THIS was super short but AMAZING. 'Nonu bodyguard! Choklet khaegi?' 
THAT. one sentence stole the show Shazzy! Brilliant, that was! Him totally rustic and yet, so golden hearted, and she, elegant but magnanimous! Khooob jamegi jodi! πŸ˜ƒ
Eeek...thats my favourite part too. You know how Omi always offers toffees to everyone. THIS was a special case<3<3

Rukmini-RV - BRILLIANT. The beginning of 'Those eyes' had me! πŸ˜† Haayyyeee, thank God unki story ankhon mein baatein karne se aage toh badhi! πŸ˜†
I find them all mysterious & stuff so I tried to capture that😳 That line turned out really well written down I think. Just waiting for Rukmini to give her head to toe darshan soon.

AMAZING Shazzy, simply AMAZING! πŸ˜ƒ Write more or I'll smack you! πŸ˜†
I would love to yaar. But boards honge iss saal. Lets see
-Rae