Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

{ Celebration Of Suhasheel's Journey in NB 5 } (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 19

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Suhasi and jaysheel have rocked nb and have become the best for us from start to end loved all their performances they put so much hard work and deserved more scores and positive comments by judges but sp was jealous and didnt want them to get the acclaim ! Glad jaysheel got to be on stage with his wife and they both enjoyed and got many fans 

Lets celebrate the win of suhasi and jaysheelBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-Ameeraalikhan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{ Celebration Of Suhasheel's Journey in NB 5 } (Page 4)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I agree with all of you. Same thoughts, i know that Suhasi was a good dancer but when she was going to join the show with Jaisheel, i wonder if would he be able to dance. But he certainly changed my opinion. He can certainly dance and i got impressed with his dancing skills improving week after week. The icing on the cake was the mirror act. Jaisheel performing classical was just WOW! I am also so thankful that they joined NB as we got to see Suhasi with Jaisheel. They certainly make a very cute couple Smile

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadumaneet

Suhasi and Jaisheel were the best jodi in NB 5. I started supporting for them because of Drashti but now I am proud to say iam Suhasheel fan their hardwork, their dazzling smile their attitude is just die for I am so gone miss them. they are winner for me. Love u Suhasheela the most beautiful jodi. so gone miss u...                                                                                                                                              P. S. wonderful post thanks for allowing us to shower our grattitude towards most beautiful couple

Glad drashti fans supported and now they are one of their favourite jodisSmile most amazing jodi and sweetest never did they try any tricks to get sympathy they were always natural and was the best

-VishaD-sadumaneet

sadumaneet

IF-Dazzler

sadumaneet

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_karanabha

Suhasi and Jaisheel were the best jodi in NB 5. I started supporting for them because of Drashti but now I am proud to say iam Suhasheel fan their hardwork, their dazzling smile their attitude is just die for I am so gone miss them. they are winner for me. Love u Suhasheela the most beautiful jodi. so gone miss u...                                                                                                                                              P. S. wonderful post thanks for allowing us to shower our grattitude towards most beautiful couple

Glad drashti fans supported and now they are one of their favourite jodisSmile most amazing jodi and sweetest never did they try any tricks to get sympathy they were always natural and was the best
completely agree they were most geniune couple the way they look at each other is enough for us to know how much they love each other. they never been part of any PDA just the way they are. their off screen moments were so lovely. As couple i adore them.  I am really gone miss them 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-

-stylediva-

-stylediva-

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
I was in class 9th grade when i saw  suhasi   in Ek chavi hai pados me in Sp,beautiful ,young gorgeous suhasi was always low profile & very well conductive herself, nowadays if one  have done a movie in a regional language & though it's a D grade movie  people will stand on roof tops to make everybody hear saying successful south actress but  I have seen suhasi in a telugu movie veede kavali & manasu pilichindi those were decent movies & she looked very much like a telugu girl , movies were average hits, yahan mai ghar ghar kheli  wow what a  performance, many times carried the show alone with her double role & chemistry with karan was superbb, nowhere hubby being insecure or wife being insecure or nonsense of hubby interfering in her work. I many times saw her performing to dance numbers in the show &  award functions & not a PDA article came . after drashti  becomming famous with geet also  neither drashti nor suhasi ever openly disclosed that they are related to each other ,once in gold awards when drasti was asked for whom she came she told she came for suhasi ,I though she is her frd that time she used to still write as suhasi goradia  i think, later i came to know DD has a bro in a rakhi segment but then suhasi was not shown. It was in 2011 in a wass up segment i came to know suhasi is her bhabhi, i was surprised how  a whole family can be so low profile though two of the women from same family are successful & stay in the same house. this is key of sucess for both the women & their professionalism, jaisheel & suhasi are lucky to be chilhood frds getting married & l;eading a lovely happy life. God bless them & keep them happy together for ever. My mom never asks names of actresses but with that mirror wala act she was bowled. no matter what they are true winners, suhasi managed her shoots though she had 90% of the screen space & jaisheel is super sport to take all worless comments of a Down****** so called unfit Judge . thanks a ton. proud to be drashti & suhasi fan.

tchoudhury-VishaD-

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by love_karanabha

completely agree they were most geniune couple the way they look at each other is enough for us to know how much they love each other. they never been part of any PDA just the way they are. their off screen moments were so lovely. As couple i adore them.  I am really gone miss them 

So sweet to see the love for each other in their eyes Smile so natural no PDA ! Adorable and cute couple gonna miss them together

-VishaD-

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Wow, many people love them. They certainly gained more love and support from everyone Smile

-stylediva-ak75

Ameeraalikhan

IF-Dazzler

Ameeraalikhan

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
they did not win nb but they have won many hearts with their simplicity  without the support of judges or sp
suhasheel have gained loyal fans Smilethats the prize of their hardwork 

-VishaD-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.