Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

{ Celebration Of Suhasheel's Journey in NB 5 } (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 19

Ameeraalikhan

IF-Rockerz

Ameeraalikhan

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
i used to like suhasi from ek chabi hai pados mai and ymggkl
actually my parents used to watch urmi and sandeep babu regularly every weekend
i really liked her as she is so  simple, jovial and down to earth personSmile
but now i have become fan of jaysheel
he is simple, innocent,decent and great hubby.
 it takes so much courage and guts to go and perform on stage,participate in competiton being a non celebrity but he did it for his wife he is actual hero in real life as we see in tvClap
suhasi jaysheel our lovely suhasheel are one of the most cute simple dignified jodis of telly
best of luck suhasheel for your life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-ak75

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{ Celebration Of Suhasheel's Journey in NB 5 } (Page 3)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
What a wonderful tribute to Suhasi and Jaisheel's journey.

I watched them thanks to being fan of Drashti Dhami but this lovely and beautiful couple totally won my heart because of their hard work, dedication and their attitude towards any criticism the received. Their offscreen moments have been a joy to watch as we got an insight how wonderful this couple is (despite fighting like Tom and Jerry ocasionally. So cute! LOL!) Their journey as a dancing couple has been lovely to follow. I wish and hope we get to see them perform again in the future. May God bless this wonderful couple who has wone so many hearts.

-VishaD-ak75

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Yes, regardeless of them winning or not, we enjoyed every moment of Suhasheel and our best wishes to themSmile</font>

When their name was called at no.4 they accepted it with a smile. They are winners in the true spirit.

-VishaD-Ameeraalikhan

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
To me, victory is not about money or trophy but its gaining love and support from the fans. In this course of Nach Baliye, Suhasi-Jaisheel have gained support and love from many people which is more worth than the cash money Smile

Ameeraalikhanak75

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameeranalikhan

i used to like suhasi from ek chabi hai pados mai and ymggkl
actually my parents used to watch urmi and sandeep babu regularly every weekend
i really liked her as she is so  simple, jovial and down to earth personSmile
but now i have become fan of jaysheel
he is simple, innocent,decent and great hubby.
 it takes so much courage and guts to go and perform on stage,participate in competiton being a non celebrity but he did it for his wife he is actual hero in real life as we see in tvClap
suhasi jaysheel our lovely suhasheel are one of the most cute simple dignified jodis of telly
best of luck suhasheel for your life

Aww that is sweet Smile yes they both are so simple and sweet and we saw no gimmicks and tricks from them to gain more votes ! So nice of jaysheel to come on stage to be with his wife they have really won out hearts and they have gained lots if fans they have won for usSmile

-VishaD-Ameeraalikhan

nlm4

IF-Dazzler

nlm4

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Beautiful tribute to suhasi and jaisheel,they are a real sweet and beautiful couple.
They looked stunning in the finale dances,and they are the winners of NB5 for me.
Im sure they must have won millions of hearts with their performances.
All the best for their future projects together and suhasi is gr8 in Housewife.

-VishaD-Ameeraalikhan

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged

like most of u i also used to be a fan of suhasi from YMGGK time and when i heard that she is gonna to take part in NB ,i was so happy that i would get to see her dancing...it was known that suhasi is a trained dancer so i expected her to dance well but i had doubt that jaisheel would manage to match up her level or not...but this guy really surprised me in the first episode...after watching their senorita performance who could have told that jaisheel was dancing for the first time??? i must say that suhasi is very lucky to have such a cute,supportive husband like jaisheel...

and about their performance;the mirror act and the finale act were more than awesome...the dhak dhak act was too sensuous...the raabta one was cute and the fire act was stunning...other were also amazing but these 5 are my most fav...

and it's okay if they didn't win the show...reaching to the finale itself is a great achievement...

-VishaD-Ameeraalikhan

sadumaneet

IF-Dazzler

sadumaneet

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Suhasi and Jaisheel were the best jodi in NB 5. I started supporting for them because of Drashti but now I am proud to say iam Suhasheel fan their hardwork, their dazzling smile their attitude is just die for I am so gone miss them. they are winner for me. Love u Suhasheela the most beautiful jodi. so gone miss u...                                                                                                                                              P. S. wonderful post thanks for allowing us to shower our grattitude towards most beautiful couple

-VishaD-Ameeraalikhan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.