Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Rachna is right.

zainabm Newbie
zainabm
zainabm

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Although being hostile towards a person is not good.

gunjan is sometimes wrong.

if someone wants you to leave them alone and let them be then you should leave them alone.
Gunjan should just back off and let rachna be.

but of course this doesnt give rachna the right to imply that everything is gunjans fault.
but if gunjan doesnt leave rachna alone, then gunjan herself is ruining their relationship.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mariya7yedAfu1992A HUGE FANdumbo15helloaamir

sanayah Senior Member
sanayah
sanayah

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
No way dear your assumption in accordance to me I wrong ...ohk les put u in the situation can u beleive that ur sister can do anything so much bad with u as rachna is thinking right now ???????

Edited by sanayah - 24 March 2013 at 8:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rangeelaapesi11

Ashirania Senior Member
Ashirania
Ashirania

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
^^ thats just it. she's NOT rachna's sister. if she was, rachna wouldve tried to think a little. i think gunjan should try and back off...coz when u dislike someone, everything they DO is annoying...and whatever gunjan says, rachna will just look at it in the wrong way, adding fuel to the already raging fire. gunjan should stay away and use her brain and her actions to show she's right...talking to someone who wont listen isnt the best solution...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nnmm

nividances Goldie
nividances
nividances

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I think Gunjan has essentially been trying to avoid Rachna for the past few weeks but Charu creates circumstances that force Gunjan to have to try to justify her actions and prove herself innocent in front of Rachna. So should Gunjan not even try to clear Rachna's misconceptions when she is directly blamed and put to trial in front of the entire family?? I don't really think that doing that is "adding fuel to the fire" because how can anyone stand to be accused for something they never did? I think it is a natural instinctual reaction to prove yourself innocent if you are being accused for something you didn't do (you are automatically going to be defensive for yourself).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RangeelaaJShiv

zainabm Newbie
zainabm
zainabm

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanayah

No way dear your assumption in accordance to me I wrong ...ohk les put u in the situation can u beleive that ur sister can do anything so much bad with u as rachna is thinking right now ???????

you probably didn't read what i said, i said RACHNA should not think what she thinks, it is wrong.. BUT Gunjan should back off and stop trying to help her in public and just do it secretly if she wants too.
its easier that way
Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I agree with you to an extent.

But, I don't see either Rachna or Gunjan's fault in the current scenario.

The CVs brought in this cartoon Charu to create misunderstanding between the two. Now even if Gunjan leaves Rachna alone, Charu is hell bent on creating circumstances where things go wrong between these 2 sisters.

Both Rachna and Gunjan totally ROCK as a sister DUO!

It's the CVs who need to use their brain.

zainabm Newbie
zainabm
zainabm

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gyadav

I think Gunjan has essentially been trying to avoid Rachna for the past few weeks but Charu creates circumstances that force Gunjan to have to try to justify her actions and prove herself innocent in front of Rachna. So should Gunjan not even try to clear Rachna's misconceptions when she is directly blamed and put to trial in front of the entire family?? I don't really think that doing that is "adding fuel to the fire" because how can anyone stand to be accused for something they never did? I think it is a natural instinctual reaction to prove yourself innocent if you are being accused for something you didn't do (you are automatically going to be defensive for yourself).

i dont think shes avoiding her, like she even showed up and chayya's house. she clearly said she was not going to defend herself anymore. and even if she wants to defend her self, she can do that while staying away from rachna, no need to be up in her business 24/7 
helloaamir Goldie
helloaamir
helloaamir

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Up to an extent I also agree with you. Gunjan knows Rachna is frustrated with her ever since she "saved" her from Vihaan. Her intentions are always positive but it backfired in Rachna's eyes. Gunjan should have told Rachna about the fake engagement to start with, and included her in the plan to expose Vihaan, along with Mayank. Then Rachna would have been better. But after Rachna saw that, she feels that she needs to prove herself to the world. And yes, it is natural for anyone who is in such a competitive spirit to feel threatened by even her sister. But anyways yes Rachna should have had a little more trust in her sister than in Charu, but still Gunjan also should have understood a little and backed away. Still, in the end I think it balances out and so neither one is truely to blame here.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index