Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

purvibahri

Groupbie

purvibahri

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
             "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." Aristotle

Now isnt that true?...Well something much awaited has come true...
Undoubtedly the past week has been a BLAST!! and the Mahaepi was like the cherry on the cake...! the previous week we saw our dear Zoya going through a rough phase of jealousy and hurt, thanks to Mr.Rude Ahmed Khan, but well as you know how it is, u cant hate KSG for that long! So, a LOT of surprises awaited the fans of the show, with new twists and revelations...

~ First of all we get to know that the recording has been replaced and that Billo Rani is none other than Tanveer!! ok, so thats something every one kinda knew...so that wasnt much of a shocking thing but I was Happy that finally we wouldnt have to see the OVERLY GOOD AND SAINTLY friend of Asad 'Tannu'...
~ Then...we get to see that Badi Bi hosh mai aa gayi h and has a new plan to tackle Raziya and kick her out of the Siddiqui House...
~ Okay now here comes the REALLY CUTE part!!! okay so ive finally got over my of Zoya's 'walk all over me Mr.Kan' attitude and i found Zoya's jealousy really cute the whole week! Esp. coz Asad's FINALLY realizing that Zoya is just jealous and does not mean any harm! So GLAD! It was really refreshing to see Asad smiling and at Zoya's little display of jealousy when she says - "kyu? aapko sirf us Tannu k haath ka bread jam acha lagta h?!" 
And i also loved Asad's embarrased reaction...- "What nonsense? (hides behind the newspaper and smiles)" CUTENESS OVERLOAD!! HAYEE!! If anyone asked me to Like Tanveer for once I would have! I was sooo HAPPY! it was really refreshing from the usual Akdu Ahmed Khan act...

Okay and how can anyone miss...the really touching...but unfortunately-just-a-dream Mitwa Moment!?? Yes! Asad comforting Zoya in his imagination...Hes DREAMING about Zoya! Yes so he finally is opening up to his feelings!! YAY!! 

I ACTUALLY did a little Happy Dance...coz this was the Beginning of Asad's realization that he ant avoid his genuine concern and love for his Miss Farookhi...Smile eeep!!!!
Anyways, coming back to the amazing week of QH episodes we it was finally revealed that Zoya is Siddiqui's daughter...(i just hate Razia calling her 'najayas' i mean Wat da HELL woman?!) well this too something many people had predicted...but it was a really nice revealation shot really well all in one epi! Something unlikely in Indian Dramas known for their usually dragging story lines...Keep it up QH...Clap

And now HERE COMES...THE CUTEST SCENE this week...!!

The very very very evry sweeet exchange of Jam toasts and Kachoris...!! ok I nearly passed out coz of my uncontrollable excitement!! Embarrassed GOSH!! Kill me u little Love Birdies!!
This was a much neede scene coz Asad was really creating a bad impression for himself on the audience's mind constantly insulting Zoya...Zoya was sooo Happy! and this time even Asad found Zoya's messy eating habits cute! He didnt make a face...he just smiled while she went all *nom.nom.nom.nom.nom.* Aaah ~ Heart 

Okay this time I thorougly enjoyed Raziya and Badi Bi's fight...esp. the verbal one where BB tells Razia too has become OLD! O yeah that was a verrry bad BURN!! she was all "budhi to tum bhi ho gyi ho Razia, kabi apni shakal dekhi h aaine me?" LOL! Love wat BB is doing to Razia, the old Lady sure does know how to take 'Revenge'...look wat BB's done to Razia...

Okay now lets move to Tanveer...the girl who i felt a little sympathy for but then realised - "wait, you reap wat you sow"...so Tanveer Dahlin! No pity for you...Confused
So Tanveer did a Preganancy test and found herself 'Preggers'...and who's child is it? Imran's! Nikhat's Fiance...OH well I went all...LOL, ROFL, LMAO, LMFAO...and everything else! i mean seriously...! i was shocked for one sec and the other moment i literally fell from my chair laughing LOL...!! ROFLOkay i seriously dont knw y but i found this twist to be reallly FUNNY!! Tanveer also ends up getting insulted by Razia on many occasions...and because of this she dicides to get married to Asad to show everyone her 'aukaat'...Seriously girl?? You think AsYa fans are gonna let you do that?? 

Anyways...lets get back to our 'Very-much-in-LOVE'  Heart AsYa...Heart
Zoya and Asad finally remember about everything that happened "us raat"...We see that both are hesitant in asking eachother about what happened esp. Mr.Khan...so Zoya decides decides to put up a little show for him to make him accept that he remembers what happened that night...after a little dancing on "bol na Halke' and a little Mitwa Moment and persuasion from Zoya's side Asad unknowingly admits that he does remember that night after much denial...

Did You see that? thats A SMILE Big smile on Asad Ahmed Khan's Face!
Hayyyeee!! BlushingBlushing i cant possibly explain how happy i was! Day Dreaming I thought that this was the happiest moment ever! but then i saw the PROMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
O YEAHHH BABY!! - I watched the Promo for like a Gazillion times...!! DancingDancing
I just coulnt get enough of it! 

Itni Khushiii!!!! Allah Miyan! How will i digest it !!??

Okay I am NOT JOKING but this promo should have had come with a WARNING...I mean his GAZE! It nearly killed me! lol! i know i get really stupid when it comes to KSG...UFF! HeartHeartBlushing

AsYa~ *CHEERS*CHEERS* ~Clap HeartParty

So...the rest of the Mahaepi. where Tanveer's cryin and all is something i totally overlooked, including much of the precap, but not the cute Asad Zoya water scene...Zoya Zoya Zoya...itni cuteness? Kaha se yaar? sachi!

Anyways AsYa fans also have the Holi Dance Dream Sequence between AsYa...to look forward to! Thumbs Up Wink

I really cant believe how well the show's doing! I kinda feel PROUD...Cool 
Till Monday, Ill enjoy the weekend watching the Mahaepi and the Holi promo all over again nd again nd again nd again nd sooo on...LOL Tongue

Please do share your views and comments...

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

reshivArina.ChokiNMFGeet_HaitsAlliebindasssManpreet23fee-feeTriniIndian88jemiiIPKKND_PyaarAphroditeluvtwilight19rani2007friendsallluvushivin1_-NeHa-_Sana70Applef_vineeta_masaf57-iLoveKaran-kaussarNpdeepagieekankabhorhonestyfirstshafaqsheikhpreethi18SaraliciousNithiya95Nisbahxs120_BullsEye_-SexyAngel-neenabinuar-n-only-ar.Nabi.shanakyasharanDreAsumaiya14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hona Tha Pyar...Hua Mere Yaar..." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Nice post ...

I enjoyed the weekend ...
N the promo n precap making us really crazy thinking os asya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvibahri

purvibahri

Groupbie

purvibahri

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honestyfirst

Nice post ...

I enjoyed the weekend ...
N the promo n precap making us really crazy thinking os asya...

Absolutely! the precap is making everyone crazy! esp. the Promo...Thanks by the way...Smile

zainaliya-12

Goldie

zainaliya-12

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
nice post

purvibahri

kankabhor

IF-Rockerz

kankabhor

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Interesting Post..

Well Coming to your reaction on twist that Imran is father of Tannu's baby, even my reaction was similar.. I started laughing.. it was funny for me.. But liked it.. Everyones life is connected.. Web is woven by Gul now lets see how will she solve this...

purvibahri

Nisbahx

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisbahx

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Lovely post!!
Totally agree with you!
The promo should have definately come with a warning sign people can pass out!!! With the quote you have reminded me of my philosophy lessons!! LOL LOL

Edited by Nisbahx - 23 March 2013 at 5:41pm

purvibahri

purvibahri

Groupbie

purvibahri

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kankabhor

Interesting Post..

Well Coming to your reaction on twist that Imran is father of Tannu's baby, even my reaction was similar.. I started laughing.. it was funny for me.. But liked it.. Everyones life is connected.. Web is woven by Gul now lets see how will she solve this...

LOL! chalo, I am not the only one now...Wink

purvibahri

Groupbie

purvibahri

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisbahx

Lovely post!!
Totally agree with you!
The promo should have definately come with a warning sign people can pass out!!! With the quote you have reminded me of my philosophy lessons!! LOL LOL

Thanks Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.