Qubool Hai

ASYA:Kyun doori hai ab darmiyaan(ME:March 23,2012)

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

KYUN DOORI HAI AB DARMIYAAN?

It has been ages since I had got time to write a complete episode review. I know some of you miss it. Today I could not stop myself from writing an analysis on this ASYAlicious Mahaepisode. First I'll talk about my beloved ASYA and then I'll catch up with other scenes.
It was an amazing scene to watch the three Khan Ladies sitting on the couch watching TV and enjoying the bhang related scenes. Asad miyan you have got a perfect timing. I wish to hug Dilshad after a good long time for speaking about bhang and BINGO!! I remember one or few days back one of my friends on the forum replied to one of my posts and talked about CVs not showing anything about that night. We wished that something may happen and ASYA may remember everything. Finally it happened today.

Poor Zoe was so shocked by Dilshad's statement about people laughing when they have bhang that she stood up from the seat and Asad too recollected some flashbacks of the night. The way ASYA looked here and there as the memories of that beautiful night flashed back left me in awe. They looked so cute stealing glances sometimes away and sometimes at each other. The funniest part of the scene was their race to reach their rooms.I was wondering if both were having some competition to see who reaches the room first.

Asad was a bit surprised, embarrassed and confused after remembering his own actions of that night.For the first time ever,zille Ilahi was feeling a bit hesitant to ask something from Ms. Farooqui. Ahan! Jahanpanah you were adorable in that apprehensive Confused Ahmed Khan mode. Two people who always thought and did opposite of each other reacted in a similar manner today. Their timings of opening, closing and then again opening the door and finally approaching each other were in synchronization. Wow!! What a beautiful chemistry. Love really changes people and ASYA are the perfect example of it. This Mahaepisode definitely needs to be written as one of the golden episodes of ASYA's lovestory.

I wonder who the generous person who switched on the tape was. Bol na halke halke song finally refreshed a few more memories and the surprise on ASYA's faces was just amazing. The reluctance on ASYA's face when they faced each other made them look soo cute.Did you guys notice that as soon as the song beun Asad's eyes got fixed on Zoe while she looked down and boy she was blushing and feeling shy.Next when Zoe finally gained the courage to look at her Mr. Khan she found him staring at her and then Asad looked away immediately giving Zoe her own sweet time to stare at him.I just loved the beauty of this silence between ASYA today.

For the first time ever Zoe was at loss with words.

Asad: aap kuch keh rahi hain,aap ko kuch kehna hai

Zo: jee main nahin haan who actually ,us raat,actually us raat,who actually us raat jab bearish ho rahi thi,jab baarish ho rahi thi……..

Even after Asad asked her if she wished to say anything, she fumbled and could not even speak a single sentence properly. Asad ran away to his room as soon as he saw Zoe struggling with words to talk about that night.

Zoe was surprised to see Asad disappeared from her sight and she too went back to her room.
While Asad wished to recollect everything that happened on that eventful night, Zoe wished to know if Zille Ilahi remembered something about that night or not.Zoya is soo innocent. The way she giggles like a school girl on making new plans when it comes to Asad make me adore her simplicity and childishness even more.

Zo: Allah miyan what's wrong with me?Hum aur mr. Khan sath gana ga rahe they us raat jab bearish ho rahi thi.Mujhe ache se yaad kyun nahin aaraha.Aur jahanpanah six packs unko dekh kart oh lagta hai ki unhe sab kuch yaad hai par who admit nahin karenge.Par mujhe kuch karna padega.Unhi ke munh se ugalwana padega ki unhein kya kya yaad hai.

Gosh!! She is sooo cute.The way she pointed her fingers at her dimples and said Mera naam bhi zoya Farooqui hai,I felt as if Asad's soul swapped mine and I began drooling over her.

For Asad the memories of that night have left him totally surprised and confused.His reactions made it clear that it was really hard for him to believe that he sang and danced with Ms. Museebat.If it would have been any other day,jahanpanah wuld have got all angry and somber .He would not have taken a single second to blame Miss Farooqui for making him eat the bhang pakodas and make him do something that does not lies in his framework of Tahzeeb.But now the Akdu Ahmed Khan is slowly changing into Majnu Ahmed Khan or should I say Armaan Ahmed Khan. All the shayaris, silly mistakes, stupid jokes and antics of Miss Farooqui no longer irritate jahanpanah. He does not roll his eyes and caresses his forehead anymore. In fact now Zoya has started amusing Asad. We have seen him hiding his smiles and smirking in private at Zoya's similar actions that used to annoy him earlier.

So Asad you may better stop enjoying the drama in private and let your heart have a serious conversation with your brain. The seven walls behind which Asad's heart was secretly placed have started to shatter by the deep strings of the most feeling of this earth-love.

Coming to the dining table scene of ASYA, I must give a credit to Zoe for using her brains. I really love this intelligence of her.Zoe has started to behave like a girlfriend or wife of Zoya.She does not hesitates in presenting a dish cooked for Asad and infact nowadays she serves him the dishes with cute lovey dovey expressions just like woman does for her man. Zoe, I really love the way you are showing your authority over your Mr. Khan.

Poor Asad was about to eat the pakodas but then he recollected the amazing rain dance night once again and woah!! He ran away again saying that he is not hungry….

I'm afraid that the way Asad ran away from Zoya in tonight's episode is an indication of his running away from Zoe once again after the most awaited realization dawns upon him.

Zoe you have got all the perseverance in this world for Mr. Khan.It's just amazing the way she handles Asad in all situations. She knows not to argue much when jahanpanah is in Babbar sher mode because she is aware of the fact that zille ilahi won't understand a single word when he is mad. She has got a good understanding about when to irritate jahanpanah and test his levels of patience and when not to do so. The way Zoya has begun to understand and handle Asad shows how deeply she has fallen in love with her jahanpanah six packs. And one thing she knows very well is that when things come to Asad, there is no point of giving up. The determination she showed in getting the truth out from Asad about that night clearly indicates that in future,she won't let that MSK to take away her jahanpanah so easily.She is going to put a good fight for sure.

Finally the most awaited dance scene.I was soo worried after watching SBS about the reason behind Zoe's dance that I actually posted a comment on FB requesting the CVs to have a proper logic for showing it.

And I must say,CVs have done a wonderful job in this aspect.Zoe you are really a Bond girl.Our lady Sherlock has got plan B if plan A fails and I really love this beauty for her smart brains.
A gorgeous lady in an orange-pink saree infront of the window of Asad's room was dancing on a beautiful romantic song but our Akdu Ahmed Khan was busy on his lappy.HMPH!!!😆And yes the world famous finger caress on forehead was back.😆

But did you guys notice that as soon as Zoe walked outside the room,Asad felt Zoe's presence and he immediately looked in that direction.After all mitwa ishq pe zor nahin..
OMG!! Now Asad has started to feel Zoe's presence when she is around him…I'm loving the new progress in Asad day by day. He is changing. He is smiling more often.He is finding Zoe's antics endearing…In short, Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan is finally in love and love is changing him for better.
Zoe looked so beautiful in the saree and the seductive smiles and steps she did to remind jahanpanah about that night was just awesome.

Why didn't you let your eyes remain glued at Zoe, Asad? I know your heart was screaming the same so why are you so much control freak?Why did you look at lappy more than Zoe?HMPH!!
But then eventually you could not hold back yourself and went to your lady love.Ahan!!

Ishq ka jadu sar chadh kar jab bole
Khoob laga lo pehre rastey rab kholey
Yahi ishq ki marzi hai,yahi rab ki marzi hai..

I must say that out of all the mitwa moments that we have ever got, today's mitwa moment was the most beautiful and the best part about it was that it was executed beautifully and was complete. The screen didn't roll over to some other scene just after the eyelock thankfully this time.
This time ASYA were simply lost in each other and when they came to consciousness, their reaction was worth to watch. Zoe who was dancing in total carefree style suddenly became conscious and nervous while Asad was back to Zille Ilahi mode.The way he crossed his arms reminded me of the initial cute fights of ASYa where Asad would seek clarifications from Zoe in the much similar manner.

The dialogues that followed were simply amazing.

Asad: Yeh kya kar rahi theen aap?
Zo: aapko nahin pata main kya kar rahi hoo kar rahi hoon?
As: kya kar rahi hain aap?
Zo: aapko kuch bhi yaad nahin hai?
As: kya yaad nahin hai?
Zo: Mr. Khan woh gaana,woh raat woh bearish,woh bondein,main aur aap
As: nahin
Zo: Mr. Khan aapke dil mein seena nahin pathar hai
As: Ms Farooqui seene mein dil hota hai,dil mein seena nahin hota
Zo: Whatever
As: haan main pathar hoon,aap apni smile mujhpe waste mat kijiye.In dimples se sirf dilwalon ka qatl hota hai,pathar par asar nahin hota

Well I don't understand if Asad said those lines to let Zoe know that he knows everything about that night or those lines came out of his mouth by mistake.by his expressions it seemed as if he was really enjoying the conversation with Zoe. It looked as if wished to give her a hint that he knows everything but is not ready for love yet.

Zoe's jhingalala dance after realizing that she tricked jahanpanah to get the truth out was supercute and just like Asad,I too had an amused expression.

Zoya questioned herself as to why she is soo happy to know that jahanpanah also has some idea about that night.I'm glad that finally Zoe has started questioning her reactions and attitudes.But her innocence and bubbly nature came in the way again.She was happy in her own world with a mere fact that she managed to trick Asad.Zoe please start thinking like Intelligent Zoya Farooqui for once
instead of the love sick Zoe.You really need to be a bit more serious to analyze your changing behaviour towards Asad.
When Asad asked Zoe to not waste her smile on him,he made one thing very clear which is that he has some idea about what's going on inside Zoe's heart.His cute grins in the last few episodes show that he is really enjoying the attention that he is receiving from Zoe.The smile on his face when Zoe made jam bread for him indicated that he was glad to see Ms. Farooqui preparing that thing for him.I hope Asad may realize his love for Zoe soon before the villains come into picture.

Asad that was really rude of you to ask Zoe to waste her smiles on someone else. The day she does so,trust me you are going to be the most jealous and angry person on this earth. Please beware of your advises coz Zoe might take you too seriously at times. First I was really left amused by this dialogue of Asad but later I felt afraid coz this statement is also indicating that in future when Asad comes face to face with his true feelings and emotions for Zoya, he might hurt her by his words deliberately inorder to run away from love and her. I hope you guys may remember his dialogue to Dilshad where he said that he is afraid of hurting a girl in similar manner as his dad hurt his mom.I wonder if this insecure and vulnerable side of Asad would force him to fall in Tanveer's trap so that he may keep Zoe away from himself inorder to protect her from getting hurt further in life.

The last scene of ASYA was really beautiful.Asad stared at her ear ring,smiled and finally decided to return it back to Zoe.

Zoe and her love for music…Gosh!! I still remember the damage her headphones did when Asad said sorry to her after the whole Akram fiasco.Zoe please throw away your headphones.You may miss jahanpanah's love confession someday coz of it.😆
It was really funny to see Asad calling Zoe while they lived in the same house. After a long time,I saw Zoe not letting Asad to speak anything while she carried on her blabber. Zoe and her assumptions.uff! allah miyan what's wrong with you Zoe? Please stop assuming too much when it comes to unpredictable Asad Ahmed Khan.She thought that Asad came to talk to her about that night.Zoe,don't you know that the world will come to an end coz of shock and heart attacks if jahanpanah starts talking about such things.😆That scene was really funny but adorable.I just loved it.

And now let me come to others.

With Tanveer standing at the back while Asad looking towards Zoe and smiling conveyed me another future indication.
Tanveer is going to lay an excellent map to trap Asad but jahanpanah has already given his heart to someone else.Asad's eyes in Zoe's direction indicated that eventhough Tanveer will try to pull him back into her evil plans,he will eventually come out of her web because of Zoe who is the sunshine of his life.

For the first time, I'm really not feeling bad for Asad.The betrayal from Tanveer will make him realize that a person values his culture from his heart. He will realize that the whole world is not so truthful like him.He needs to face Tanveer's betrayal in order to understand Zoe's worth.
He'll realize that just because Zoe belongs to the western world does not makes her a person who does not values her traditions. Zoe may be outspoken,messy,loud etc etc but deep down she is rooted to her values.Tanveer's incident would be an eye-opener for Asad.

I'm loving dadi for troubling Razia soo much.Dadi's revenge is just amazing.
The khulasa of the week was Imran and Tanveer's relation.I had never ever expected Imran to be shown in a negative aspect.But then,I am not angry at him.As he said,Tanveer herself broke their relationship and walked away.So, now when he has promised another woman,it would be really unfair to go back to her.I won't say he is a coward for not accepting Tanveer with her baby coz he mentioned it clearly that he has not remained in touch with her since a good amount of time.Well those who know Tannu may find It really hard to trust her.Moreover,it was Tanveer who was responsible for their break-up.I'm sure Imran must have felt bad about it and lost all trust and respect for Tannu.So,Billo rani deserves this treatment from Imran. But then Imran should tell the truth to Nikhat before marriage otherwise he will be coward in my eyes.He has no right to hide such an important truth about his life from Nikhat who has started loving him endlessly.

After a long time,I felt great to see a brainless form of Shireen once again. When she said that if Haseena's incoming facility of phone is off after Rashid suggested to not conversing on mobile to fix Imran and Nikhat's engagement,I and my mum cracked up.I am happy to see the old Shireen.

Ayaan and Humaira were great today.Their friendship is amazing.I wish Humaira may find out the truth before it's too late.I really feel bad for Ayaan.He has lost his support ,his bhaijaan when he needed him the most and now he can't even discuss his problems with his friend because she is the cause of his problem.Poor Ayaan!

Razia's back to back insults at Tanveer were really mean. I felt a bit sorry for MSK for a second eventhough I hate her. I still wonder why Tannu helped Razia and betrayed the rust of Dilshad,Najma and her best friend Asad.Razia I hate you even more today. Because of Razia and her insults,Tannu decided to show her status to the world and to accomplish that task she has decided to use Asad.I really have no pity for Tanveer coz she is a money digger. And as I've said in my previous post,she has begun to sow the seeds of her evil plan in this Maha episode. What an idea Billo jee?You told Asad that your house and workshop has burned so that you can stay at his house for an unlimited period of time and trap him.

Gosh!! Why does Zoe have a wrong timing always?She saw Asad and Tanveer while he consoled her and let her rest her head on his shoulder.I'm loving the green eyed monster in Zoe's eyes sooo much.I hope her jealousy may lead her to realize why she feels so insecure about Tanveer.

The precap is soo dreamy.Zoe got annoyed at the fact that Tanveer is about to use Asad's washroom and tried to fix it. I'm glad she decided to do it.
Asad and Zoe in the washroom,all wet…OMG!! My gutter mind is on the roll.The way asad looked at Zoe's wet figure made me blush…

********************************************************************************

Asad and Zoya have come far ahead now.They started with fights and ego clashes which was followed by a phase where they began understanding each other a bit.Next they began to listen to each other's advice at times and help each other in need. Their affection for each other has slowly brought them closer than before and slowly they started to enjoy each other's company.They developed a relationship of pain where they could understand each other's pain. From an emotional level, slowly they have started to connect on a spiritual level. Now they are hopelessly and irrevocably in love with each other.But the irony of the fact is that their super intelligent brains are not smart enough to let them understand the true nature of their feelings towards each other. While Zoya's behavior and attitude that used to annoy Asad to the core has now began to amuse him,Zoya has become all jealous and possessive about her Mr. Khan.Asad and Zoya are so close yet so far.
I'm loving the slow and gradual developments in ASYA's relationship.I'm enjoying the awkwardness in their relationship which has recently developed.I wish to see them a bit apprehensive and edgy in each others presence.A few eye locks and slips ,that is, a few more mitwa moments is what I demand before the realization may dawn upon ASYA.And then only I want the confession.I wish to enjoy this changing behaviour of Asad and Zoe for each other for a while before they proceed towards the actual confession.

I hope the distance between their hearts may reduce soon. I guess the day is not far when Asad and Zoya are going to realize the changes in their behavior towards each other. I hope the D-day may come soon and ASYA may realize that they have fallen in love with each other.

Arz kiya hai
Jab dil mein baj rahi hain muhabbat ki shehnaiyaan
Jab dil mein baj rahi hain muhabbat ki shehnaiyaan
Asad aur Zoya ke beech kyun doori ha ab darmiyaan

Well this was today's episode analysis.I hope you guys may not sleep by the time you reach the end.I just can't help to write essays when it comes to ASYa at times.Kindly bear up with the post and leave your feedback.I'm waiting eagerly for your reviews.
PS-I've not proof checked it.So plz forgive me for the mistakes.Credit for the pic-ASADsweetZOYA

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
res :)

awesome post di🤗

Asya scenes were just super cute today...zoya n asad in thier rooms thinking wether d other remembers about dat night was super cute , opening n closing d door n finally gained a Lil courage to face each other . N den Sumone turned on d music for d first time zoya had her eyes down, shy Zoe rocked n asad was lost in her, he could stare at her forever but as soon has she looked up he looked away , u pointed out soo rightly di...zoya n asad were just not dem self today...n Wen asad asked zoya wether she wanted to say sumting Zoe finally spoke up but asad ran haha I found dat soo cute n seeing asad gone zoya vanished to her room as well...Dey were soo adorable...aww yes di zoya was just too cute Wen she had her hand on her dimple n said she was miss farooqui n den zoya was back in action...Mr jahapana se truth ugalwaw mission hehe
Ahh d best scene was Wen zoya walks to asads window n he feels her presence I noticed dis too love d way thier relation is building...n den zoya starts dancing D same as dat night n asad silently watching her n den dat awesome Mitwa moment , asya in shy mode loved dem <3 d way zoya asked him to if he does not remember anyting n d way he kept questioning was superb.
N d dimple dialoge was just d best , Mr Khan zoya ne already qatl kiya hai which proves ur d dilwala which proves zoya has changed d patar into a dil hehe...n d happiness on zoya's face dat she got asad to say sumting related to dat night like a Lil kid all happy...n her jingalala dance was so cute n funny ahaha loved it !!! Mr Khan silently watching her n his smile...god today asya planned ki asya fans ke katal karna hai...lol...asya rokz <3
Badi bi like I said before razia is a tigress she is quite now d day she attacks dere will b no escape badi bi ...
Ayaan humera r nice together hope razia succeeds in getting ayaan n humera married n soon hehe
tanveer I did not feel bad for her at all..actually wat zoya said worked perfectly here ' insaan wahi katatha hai jo usne bhoya hai '
Preecap can't wait...hoping vl hav lots more mitwa moments ;)
Arzh kiya hai...

Apke post read kar ke laga lamba nahi kam hai
Apke post read kar ke laga lamba nahi kam hai
ye isliye laga kyunki post acha nahi asya jese super awesome hai 😳

keep writing di :) love reading ur posts 😃

Edited by -Clara- - 11 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Clara-

res :)

awesome post di🤗

Thank you
Waiting eagerly for ur comments jana 🤗
anoom thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow! such a long post. Haven't seen the episode yet. Busy from the morning. Just read the written updates and some posts. Everybody is talking about Asya Asya Asya and nothing else. Will have to watch it now for sure. 
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anoom

wow! such a long post. Haven't seen the episode yet. Busy from the morning. Just read the written updates and some posts. Everybody is talking about Asya Asya Asya and nothing else. Will have to watch it now for sure.

Go run and watch it...
ASYA were mindblowing today.
Do u want the video link?
kaussar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Dear.. Superb post.. How do you manage to write so long and that too on just Asya 👏... wonderful to read your analysis of AsYa.. they were too cute today and love the way Cvs are showing the progress in their  love story and love how Asad is changing day by day.😃

Ps. And another 👏 for your Shayari.. Amazing post Dear.. 😃
Edited by kaussar - 11 years ago
luv_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awww Asma!! What a post man... Hats off 👏
Loved how you detailed each and every move of AsYa...
I re-watched all the epi through out your analysis seriously... 😃
Love you for this amaziing post 🤗
anoom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

Go run and watch it...
ASYA were mindblowing today.
Do u want the video link?

I don't have the first part. Can you please send me the link?
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anoom

I don't have the first part. Can you please send me the link?

Link for all the parts:
23rd March
anoom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

Link for all the parts:
23rd March

Sorry for the trouble yaar. This also doesn't have the scene between Dilshad,Zoe and Najma. Starts with Asya running to their rooms. 😔