Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
That was one of the silliest eliminations LOL What drama! And even Avatar kept thinking it won't happen. But in a way what happened was fine as Avatar just did not have confidence in his own abilities and that is why he used to go around begging people like Palak.

And Palak.. What a nonsense.. She tries to justify everything based on 'me me me'. According to her no one can be trusted as if someone had played games with herLOL She really feels everyone should encourage her to win. I liked how she asked Raghu for a hug thinking she had done very well and he held her offLOL

Now the team is evenly matched - Anirudh, Palak,  Roopali vs Suchit, Mohit, Roop. Also, somehow I thought Raghu was happy that Palak remained.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.PheonixFire.Sharif.Badmaash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Avatar out instead of Palak" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Avtar earned my respect after he sacrificed himself for Palak.
Probably he has left his villanious "Avtar" of Roadies 8 behind now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zannBullsEye777

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Even I have respect for Avtar now. He was a total douche in season 8. He changed a lot in these two years...he even performed decently in this season.

About Palak...the less said the better...she's a drama queen and remain the same rest of her life. Bimbo! Sleepy  She lost in the task... anyone with a sense of self respect would have chosen to leave.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I too respect Avatar. But that was some twist. I thought palak is gone and here she was back. By the way I never though Avtar will do any such thing knowing his repution but he was the show stealer without even performing.

BullsEye777

himshikha

himshikha

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
yes, even i m having respect for avtar now...Tongue
but i still confused about roop and palak guys Shocked
on 1 side they show their friendship on d other hand dey blame each other...Confused
but still roop is very clever playing her mind games wid poor suchit,mohit n palak...

BullsEye777

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
I couldn't believe when Avtar offered to go and then stuck to his word. I guess it was difficult for him and his parents as people started talking ill about him and his upbringing. With this gesture at least people would see that there is goodness in him. He said he had come to prove people wrong and he has,  though in my view it was not such a straightforward generosity. A lot gets edited and so it is not very easy to understand the games that were played

ikeelyou

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BullsEye777

-Snowdrop-

IF-Stunnerz

-Snowdrop-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top