Fan Fictions

ArHi : Why Love/Leave Me? (Chapter 1 Updt)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

foreverarshian

Groupbie

foreverarshian

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

This is a story about Arhi.I don't knowhow its going to progress because this is something im doing in the spur of the moment..I dont know know if its an FF or an SS..I' open to suggestions..

hum 1 baar jeete hain,1 baar marte hain,shaadi bhi 1 baar hoti hai,aur pyaar wo bhi 1 baar hota hai.....

(Translation : we live one life,we die once,we even marry only once and love,even love happens only once..)

Prologue

Khushi Kumari Gupta was sitting on her front porch ,drinking tea and eating biscuits.She was a simple girl..She had very simple dreams.Finish her education,stand on her own two feet,meet someone special,fall in love and the usual happily ever after every girl dreams of .Tomorrow was her first day in college and she was very excited to meet new people and make new friends.

Arnav Singh Raizada was sitting with his beloved sister Anjali and listening to her talk about her husband and his niece.little Anya.Life had been good to them.They had a loving family ,wonderful friends and most of all their little "chote" was starting college the next day.It was a big day for the Raizadas as Arnav would be continuing the tradition of going to the same college as his father anf grandfather.

Love was the only difference in Khushi's and Arnav's life. She was ready for a lifelong comitment and he never understood the concet of "One woman,Man." Not that he did not believe in the instituion of marriage.But it just wasnt for him.He loved his life the way it was .And she loved to share her life the way it was with that one special person.

Love cannot be taught ,it cannot be imposed ,it cannot be touched..it can only be felt.

There they sat,in their respective houses looking at the shooting star..

Khushi immediately shut her eyes and made a wish..

And Arnav reluctantly gave in to his sisters pleas and made a wish..

Only one of their wishes will come true..Which one? Only time will tell..

Edited by foreverarshian - 26 March 2013 at 11:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kshubhangi---Sonia---

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi : Why Love/Leave Me? (Chapter 1 Updt)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

---Sonia---

IF-Dazzler

---Sonia---

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
nice start
continue soon:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foreverarshian

foreverarshian

Groupbie

foreverarshian

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged

"I have decided to love.Hate is too great a burden to bear."  Martin Luther King

Chapter 1 : We Saw

Khushi woke up early in the morning prayed to her Devi Mayya for her first day in college.She looked around to see the one face she got accustomed to look at every morning.Her sister- Payal. She was her best friend and support system.

"Jiji!!!"

Payal ran into the room to find out why her sister was yelling for her..

"What is it Khushi?"

Khushi looked at her beloved jiji's face which had worry lines and broke into a huge smile.

"I wanted to see you before i leave to college Jiji"

"Pagal" Payal said shaking her head at her cute little sister.

"Ok,Jiji ,you know today is my first day ,so you have to drop me off and pick me up..and"

"Wait,i can drop you..but i have to meet Akash after work..so you can come to my office and the three of us can go grab a bit to eat"..

"thikhe !..How's Akash ? Its been so long ."

"Ask him yourself today,now get ready quickly.i dont want to be late for work.."

"Chotteee"

Arnav who had a long night with his girlfriend Lavanya ,was still asleep.He forgot about his college and wanted to sleep in some more..

"Chotte,wake up..youre gonna be late on the first day and you still havent eaten breakfast.Nani is waiting for you and mamma is mad."

"Urgh! What now di? What did i do?"

Anjali looked at her little brother with an exasperated look...but before she could say anything ,she was interrupted..

"Arnav,everybody in this family knows why you returned home in the morning..you should be a little careful while sneaking back in you know..

Arnav opened his eyes and found his Jiju with a knowing smirk on his face..

That smirk was enough for Arnav to sit up straight and look at the wide eyed.Anjali looked disappointed and Shyam looked like he would burst out laughing if it wasnt for his wife..

"Di,it wasnt what you all are thinking.Me and Lavanya had a fight ,so we were talking things out"

"I'm sure there was talking involved at some point " Shyam said trying to keep a straight face but failing miserably ,which earned him a glare from Anjali..

"Enough Chotte,just get dressed and come downstairs for breakfast"

Arnav looked at his jiju helplesslessly and said "we broke up"

Shyam was surprised but knew it was coming "Its fine Arnav,today is a new day..new college,new girls.." he said with a wink and left..

Arnav quietly ate his breakfast and left to college without meeting anyones eyes.

College

"Thanks Jiji,I'll see you and Akash in the evening"

"Bye"

"Hai Devi mayya,todays is my first day,please make everything go smoothly.."

"Hey Arnav,not bad,i thought you wouldnt make it after last night"

Arnav turned around and found his best friend Rohit.

"Hey man,Just a girl..lots of fish in the sea right"

Just then Khushi was walking by with her head in her bag looking for her phone ,when she bumped into someone...

"Hey watch it" ..Arnav was annoyed with the person who ran into him and was gonna give an earful when he found the most beautiful girl standing in front of him.Clad in a simple tee and jeans ,she was a vision.With mesmerising eyes and a little frown on her forehead..He looked at her lips and realised that she was saying something to him.

"I'm so sorry,i wasn't looking where i was going.."

With that she walked away..With her heart going  Dhak Dhak ..She couldnt understand her reaction.When she first bumped into him and looked up to see who it was ,she couldnt look past his chocolate brown eyes and his confident smirk ..He was the most good looking guy she had ever seen..But she knew she had to say something before he thought she was one of those stupid girls and was glad when speech returned to her..

She apologised and walked away before she could say or do something stupid..But she couldn't stop herself from turning back and looking at the Greek god who was intently looking at her ..She blushed and walked away faster..

Arnav kept looking at her retreating back and said ..

"She's Mine"

"She's mine"..Arnav was surpised to hear the same words being

uttered out of Rohit's mouth..The two best friends looked at each other and smirked..

Well ,well,well...College was going to be interesting after all.."

Note : Akash and Arnav are own brothers and Akash is the elder one.Khushi is not adopted.And Shyam is a loving and devoted husband to Anjali,who does not have a limp in my story.

Edited by foreverarshian - 26 March 2013 at 11:26am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top