Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

   

Keerti Nagpure/ SC AT 29~~Yeh Dil kya kare (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

Snehal21

IF-Rockerz

Snehal21

Joined: 16 June 2012

Posts: 9772

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by parichayan

Originally posted by Snehal21

Originally posted by parichayan

bv n balh got guild awardsConfused

kis liyeConfused
ensumble  castConfused
ye kounsa award hota haiErmmConfused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Keerti Nagpure/ SC AT 29~~Yeh Dil kya kare (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Joined: 12 December 2012

Posts: 11428

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehal21

Originally posted by norzar

Originally posted by -Roshani-

@ Noreen , I don't have dear. If you give me the link, I'll take and send u on fb

@Cheenu hi Big smile u also heard that show got awards, also the actress got a French award Confused dunno what kind of award was that Confused

here are the links of both of KN performances

once for Gold awards and one fro young achievers one. if possible do 1-2 with ritesh too. haha


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPmiZRmrV6s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CdvyMM_GzQ

thanks
keerti had performed twiceShockedShocked i was knowing abt her one performance onlyConfused
yeh watched both n in one i think it was gold awrds ss was sitting in the audience n ws cheering her by clapping n neelam too that was really good gesture i foundEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--Snehal21Prads

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Joined: 12 December 2012

Posts: 11428

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehal21

Originally posted by parichayan

Originally posted by Snehal21

Originally posted by parichayan

bv n balh got guild awardsConfused

kis liyeConfused
ensumble  castConfused
ye kounsa award hota haiErmmConfused
evn mujhe be nahi pataLOL

--AiSha--

IF-Dazzler

--AiSha--

Joined: 27 March 2011

Posts: 3527

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehal21

Originally posted by parichayan

Originally posted by Snehal21

Originally posted by parichayan

bv n balh got guild awardsConfused

kis liyeConfused
ensumble  castConfused
ye kounsa award hota haiErmmConfused


best cast  it like best parivaar award ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehal21parichayan

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005

Posts: 46493

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by parichayan

Originally posted by Snehal21

Originally posted by norzar

Originally posted by -Roshani-

@ Noreen , I don't have dear. If you give me the link, I'll take and send u on fb

@Cheenu hi Big smile u also heard that show got awards, also the actress got a French award Confused dunno what kind of award was that Confused

here are the links of both of KN performances

once for Gold awards and one fro young achievers one. if possible do 1-2 with ritesh too. haha


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPmiZRmrV6s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CdvyMM_GzQ

thanks
keerti had performed twiceShockedShocked i was knowing abt her one performance onlyConfused
yeh watched both n in one i think it was gold awrds ss was sitting in the audience n ws cheering her by clapping n neelam too that was really good gesture i foundEmbarrassed

yes SS, Neelam, were there and so were karam + prerna 

she was looking like a doll in that red dress. very beautiful 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pradsparichayan

--AiSha--

IF-Dazzler

--AiSha--

Joined: 27 March 2011

Posts: 3527

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by parichayan

Originally posted by Snehal21

Originally posted by norzar

Originally posted by -Roshani-

@ Noreen , I don't have dear. If you give me the link, I'll take and send u on fb

@Cheenu hi Big smile u also heard that show got awards, also the actress got a French award Confused dunno what kind of award was that Confused

here are the links of both of KN performances

once for Gold awards and one fro young achievers one. if possible do 1-2 with ritesh too. haha


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPmiZRmrV6s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CdvyMM_GzQ

thanks
keerti had performed twiceShockedShocked i was knowing abt her one performance onlyConfused
yeh watched both n in one i think it was gold awrds ss was sitting in the audience n ws cheering her by clapping n neelam too that was really good gesture i foundEmbarrassed  Day Dreaming 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parichayan

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005

Posts: 46493

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
need to go

will catch you all later

have fun 

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Joined: 19 August 2012

Posts: 8625

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

need to go

will catch you all later

have fun 

bye Noreen..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Keerti Nagpure a.k.a Siddhi.. -AkkiLuvsNBT- 6 5825 26 July 2012 at 9:31am
By Dew-drop
Samir, Neelam, Keerti/Whole Starcast @Deepak Bday

2 3

TheRowdiest 22 6538 01 May 2012 at 10:52am
By -suhani-
TOI: Mint fresh & happening-Keerti Armu4eva 4 3210 29 November 2011 at 11:15pm
By -AkkiLuvsNBT-
Samir Soni n Keerti Nagpure's phone game *Spoiler*

2

-MariaMars- 12 3639 06 November 2011 at 3:08pm
By TheRowdiest
Samir Soni and Keerti Nagpure's phone game Karanika-KMH 1 1492 05 November 2011 at 1:03pm
By -Rani

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.