Perfect! (Everyone FF!) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 13

..Amrita..

IF-Rockerz

..Amrita..

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
nice one :) intresting

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Perfect! (Everyone FF!) (Page 8)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
totally awesome absolutely brilliant loving it

ktluver11

Groupbie

ktluver11

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Chapter 9
Meera was in the storage room looking for her birth certificate
Meera- "Where is it yaar???" She says to herself, she saw a folder in this drawer that had her name on it. "Yes! maybe its this one."
Virika were running to the storage room and Sid was too cuz he didn't want his little sister to find out a secret about her self. Meera opened the file, she saw and was totally frozen and the only thing she had was tears coming out of her eyes. Virika and Sid ran into the storage but they were too late, they saw Meera and walked up to her slowly; Sid puts his hand on her shoulder.
Sid- "Meera!!"
Meera was still frozen looking at the file. She then looked at all 3 of them and ran out of the room crying. They run after her. Meera ran out of the house on the streets and she was just crying and crying. Virika were looking for her and so was Sid. Meera runs into a jungle and all the way on top of a high hill where she can see the whole city; Sid reached the hill and saw what she was doing. Sid ran after her and grabbed Meera's hand she was on the edge.
Meera- "Bhaiya please let me go! I wanna die! Plz!"
Sid- "Meera! I am not crazy enough to let u die! without u me...mom...and dad will die!"
He tries pulling her up but it wasn't helping, Meera's hand was being scraped and Sid didn't want Meera to get hurt anymore but also didn't wanna let her fall cuz thats worse, he tried his hardest to pull her up no matter what is hurting her becuz falling will make them lose her forever. He finally pulls her up and the sun light was shining on both of their faces. Meera's whole arms was bloody cuz when Sid tried to pull her up there was the sharp thing that scraped her; Meera was unconscious and Sid quickly got up and tried to wake her up. Just then Virika came and ran after both of them.
Viren- "Meera! Meera!"
Jeevika started crying, Sid and Viren were trying to wake her up. Viren quickly picks her up and they take her to the hospital. They had to wait outside of the room as the doctor said. 
Jeevika was crying on Viren's shoulder and Sid was just looking at the ground. The doctor comes out and they all get up. 
Viren- "Doctor is she fine???"
Doctor- "Yes! we just finished dressing her wound on her arm...she is fine now, and the patient has been in quite shock!"
Viren- "Are we allowed to see her!"
Doctor- "Of course!"
Virika go inside the room but before that they saw that Sid wasn't coming
Jeevika- "Sid aren't you coming??"
Sid- "No mom! I don't wanna! What Meera did today was just...i some time alone"
Virika look at each other and just go inside and they saw Meera conscious but she was looking really upset
Virika sit down next to her
Viren- "Meera!"
Meera had tears coming out of her eyes, Jeevika wipes them; Meera looks at Jeevika and they hug while crying
Meera- "how come u never told me that i was adopted!"
Viren- "Becuz we knew that u couldn't take the pain so didn't wanna tell!"
Meera- "But i would've found out sooner or later! U guys should've told me! It would've been easier"
Viren- "We know and even if u're adopted and Sid isn't doesn't mea we love u any less, we give u as much love as we do to Sid!!! We're really sorry!!"
Meera- 'Its ok! But no more secrets!"
Jeevika- "No more!"
Meera- "Promise!"
Virika- "Promise!"
Viren- 'But u have to promise me that u wont ever do something like this again!!"
Meera- I promise! anyways dad where is Sid?"
Jeevika- "He is mad at u!"

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

queenmaina21virika26srinuvirikadrishti112Sameeha.TackerWara082007sajanfan004mehakLUVSvirikapinky.paddaSweety1234556alonelove-Aaliya.KryAn-arshiasushmaAngelic.gurl

srinuvirika

Groupbie

srinuvirika

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
aww such a sweet update! LOVE IT! :D

-Aaliya.KryAn-

IF-Rockerz

-Aaliya.KryAn-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
loved the updates
really amazing!!
brilliant work!!

continue soon

ktluver11

Groupbie

ktluver11

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Chapter 10
Meera- Why is Sid mad??
Viren- becuz of what u did!
Meera just looks down, virika look at each other.
Viren- Hey listen! he is not gonna stay mad at u forever! He just needs time 2 relax!
Meera smiles, viren caresses her face and kisses her on the forehead and then the 3 of them hug. The nurse comes in with the discharge papaers and Meera got to go home. Sid didn't even talk 2 Meera the whole way. The 4 of them got home and saw everyone sitting in living room.
Swamini- Meera! u know how worried all of us were...plz dont do something like this again!
They hug and then they take Meera to the room so she can rest. The next day...Jeevika was in the kitchen and she was cooking food for Meera, Viren walks in wearing a black short sleeve shirt and blue jeans and was getting ready to go to work.
Viren- Good morning" He says while kissing her on the cheek
Jeevika- Good morning!"
Viren- "Yeh kis keh liye kahana hai??"
Jeevika- "Meera keh liye! I am done cooking it! Tarun can u come hear and..."
Viren put his finger on her lips.
Jeevika- "What!?"
Viren- "How about we have Sid take food to Meera so maybe they would at least talk 2 each other!"
Jeevika- "Ok?"
Viren calls Sid and he came
Sid- "Whats up dad what do u need?"
Viren- "Can u take this food up to Meera?!"
Sid- "Ummm...uhhh...sure!"

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

virika26queenmaina21srinuvirikadrishti112Wara082007Sameeha.TackermehakLUVSvirikaalonelovepinky.paddaSweety1234556Angelic.gurl-Aaliya.KryAn-arshiasushma

mehakLUVSvirika

Goldie

mehakLUVSvirika

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
yippie me d first onePartyDancing

srry i didnt read ur updates earlier

but dey were damn ossm

meera is adopted but everyone loves her so much

thank god sid saved her

luv d way virika and sid ;ove meera

update soon

Edited by mgera3024 - 02 April 2013 at 11:27am