Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

-Aaliya.KryAn-

IF-Rockerz

-Aaliya.KryAn-

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
very cute updates
continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Perfect! (Everyone FF!) (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alonelove

IF-Dazzler

alonelove

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Sid n meera are so cute Smile
Awesome updates Clap
Continue soon Smile

girl97

Goldie

girl97

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged

aww so cute story
the bonding i so cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ktluver11

ktluver11

Groupbie

ktluver11

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Chapter 3
Viren- Finally i hear u say i luv u after a long time!
Jeevika smiles- I have to go Viren bye!
She hangs up the phone. 
Meera- Gosh! i just luv romance! its so cute! especially when its ur parents!  
Meera nd Sid laugh!  Jeevika just felt a little embarrassed and blushed at the same time. Sid hugs his mother and rests his head on her shoulder from behind. Sid loves Jeevika so much, he felt so lucky to have Virika as his parents. 
Jeevika- Anyways! i am really tired can we go home now! i think i had enough fun!
Sid- Mom r u feeling ok?
Jeevika- Yeah! I am just a little dizzy!
Meera- Then lets go home!
Sid holds Jeevika's hand since he was scared of her dizziness, they got to the car.
Sid- Meera! Why dont u drive this time?!?
Meera- Ok!
Sid throws Meera the keys over the car and she catches it, they sit in the car and drive home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Home...
Vanshika- Oh u guys r back! Did u have fun?
Sid- Yup! 
Vanshika- Anyways u guys should go to sleep u look tired and we have to wake up early to prepare for Shlook's Birthday!
Meera- Ok! 
They go upstairs Sid and Meera go in Jeevika's room and help her lay down, and they put the blanket on her
Sid- Mom r u sure ur feeling ok?
Jeevika- I am fine! I told u i was just a little dizzy!
Sid- So what Mom! We dont want u to faint or something!
Jeevika- But Sid...
Meera- No Buts mom! U have to rest and u need sleep anyways cuz in the morning u will start running around!
Jeevika-Fine!
Meera was sleepy so she went to her room after kissing Jeevika a good night kiss so Sid was with Jeevika! His head was in her lap while she was strolling through his hair. 
Sid- Mom! 
Jeevika- Hmmm...
Sid- I luv u!
Jeevika- I luv 2!
She kisses Sid's forehead.
Sid- Anyways! U should get some rest mom! I am going to sleep anyways!
Jeevika- Ok! 
Sid kisses his mother a good night kiss on the cheek, closes the door and leaves. Jeevika smiled and then she gets a call which made her even more happy
Jeevika- Hello!
Vien- Hello Mrs. Vadhera! Do i have to call all the time cuz u didnt call me once!
Jeevika- Well i was out with my children today!
Viren- Oh really! where did u guys go???
Jeevika- Well first we went to the mall then we watched the movie "Jab Taak Hai Jaan", then we roamed around downtown!
Viren- Oh sound awesome! Anyways i am really missing u!
Jeevika smiles- I am missing u too! 
Viren smiles- Really u were too shy to say it before but now...Wow!
Jeevika- Thats becuz Sid and Meera were with me at that time and right now i am alone in our bedroom!
Viren- Oh really! I wish  i was with u right now!
Jeevika blushes- Where r u Viren?
Viren- Oh i am in a meeting but we took a short break!
Jeevika- Oh!
Viren- Anyways our break is done! i have 2 go but i will talk 2 u later! Love u bye!
Jeevika- I luv u 2! 
They hug up the phone and Jeevika turns off the light going to sleep happily!

Hope u liked it!

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

queenmaina21srinuvirikakryanforeverVinalJainkanishkakaranpooja-roxxNikShaikhSameeha.TackerWara082007Daniaax3aashna.iranikryanvirika05drishti112romanticgurl070kusharberrylittle.angel56Love_Familyaloneloveavni_19pinky.paddaSweety1234556princesshelenSaaraa.-Aaliya.KryAn--Haju-Kays94

srinuvirika

Groupbie

srinuvirika

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
this is awesome!! it would be great if you can send me the link to the first part of this ff so i can reread the stories!! thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ktluver11

alonelove

IF-Dazzler

alonelove

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Oh such a cute update
Loved it Smile
Waiting for the next part Smile

ktluver11

Groupbie

ktluver11

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Chapter 4
The next day...
Jeevika woke up and looked at the time.
Jeevika- Oh my god! its 7 am! i need help them prepare downstairs! Damn it how can i wake up so late and forget! And i have to wake up Sid and Meera too. 
She gets out of the bed quickly and runs to the bathroom, she comes out wearing some black trousers, white tank top and a cute black sweater on top, her hair was tied in a messy bun, she runs out of the room. She ran to Sid's room and saw him asleep with his head under his pillow and he was shirtless and all he was wearing were his black trousers. Jeevika smiles at Sid and how adorable he looks. She goes to the other side of the bed sits down next to him and takes the pillow of him. 
She politely wakes him up- Sid!
Sid turns around slowly in his sleep and opens his eyes and saw his beautiful mother right in front of him, he hugs her and his head was in her lap
Sid- Mom! Do i have 2 go 2 school?
Jeevika- Of course baby! I mean u cant miss it! 
Sid- Come on mom just one day!!
Jeevika- Come on Sid now ur acting like ur father!
Sid- What?!? He does the same wow, but i bet he is more romantic when he does it!!
Jeevika hits Sid on the head- Shut up (sarcastic tone)
Jeevika- Plz Sid can u get up! I have 2 wake up ur sister too!
Sid- Fine!!
Sid gets up and he walks 2 the bathroom, Jeevika smiles and she leaves the room to wake up Meera. 

~Meera's room~
She walks in  Meera's room and saw that Meera was sleeping in her black tank top and capris, Meera looked so adorable, she sits next to her and trys waking her up
Jeevika- Meera!
Meera turns her head slowly to Jeevika
Meera- Mom!
Jeevika smiles- Come on Baby u have to get up for school!
Meera- Ok but 5 more minutes plzzz!!
Jeevika- Come on Meera ur brother is getting ready too and u know how cranky he gets when he has to wait so long! Come on get up, take a shower, and change!
Meera- Fine!
Meera gets up slowly and walks to the bathroom and takes a shower, Jeevika leaves the room smiling. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeevika walks downstairs and saw Vanshika telling Sundar to hang up the balloons and Swamini on the phone talking about the cake with the delivery person!
Vanshika- Jeevika beta ur awake!
Jeevika- Yes sorry ma! umm...i woke up late i was just talking with Viren at night sooo...yeah!
Vanshika- Its ok! Anyways ummm...can u go help out in the kitchen becuz we have a lot of guests coming over and its a lot of teenagers since shlook is turning 17!
Jeevika smiles- Of course!
She walks to the Kitchen and starts  helping out. Sid walks downstairs in a white shirt and blue jeans with his hair up and some sunglasses and he is wearing his north face back pack. 
Sid- Good morning Dadi!
Sid seeks Vanshika's blessing 
Vanshika- Good morning beta! R u going to college today?
Sid- Yup! Mom said i have to go!
Vanshika- Well she used to  be a teacher before she got married so Of course she wouldnt want u to skip school for no reason!
Sid smiles- Yup! Anyways what time does the party start i wanted to buy Shlook a gift!
Vanshika- Oh the party starts at 3 pm and i have no idea what time it will end!
Meera comes downstairs wearing her sneaker heels, black skinny jeans, a Hollister shirt,  but she was wearing a north face jacket over it with her north face back pack and her hair tied in a messy bun!
Meera- Good morning every one! 
She smiles
Sid- Woah! my sister is looking cute today!
Meera smiles- Shut up! and i know i am!
She says with a sarcastic tone
Sid- Shall we go!
Meera- Yup but i wanna say bye to mom first where is she!?!
Vanshika- Oh she is in the kitchen helping out!
Sid and Meera look at each other and they go  2 the kitchen and saw Jeevika cooking and cleaning and everything
Sid- Hey mom! We're leaving for school bye!
Jeevika- Ok guys i'll see u later
Sid kisses Jeevika on the cheek and hugs her and so does Meera
Sid and Meera leave in Sid's car

~Sid's Car~
Meera was listening to music on her iphone with her white head phones in her ears, and Sid was driving while listening to the radio just then Sid gets a call on his Galaxy S3.
Sid- Hey Dad whats up!!
Viren- Whats up Sid, how r u doing?
Sid - I am doing good and how about u!?!
Viren- I am fine!
Sid- Anyways how is London?
Viren- Its good! I am just about to be finished with a meeting!
Sid- Awesome!
Viren- Anyways! Where is ur sister?!?
Sid- Oh she is sitting here right next to me listening to music on her iphone!
Viren- Oh let me talk 2  her!
Sid- Sure one sec.!
Sid taps Meera's shoulder
Sid- Mrs. Meera Vadhera! 
He laughs

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

queenmaina21drishti112kryanvirika05NimishrrNikShaikhSameeha.TackerWara082007romanticgurl070Love_Familyprincesshelenpinky.paddaSweety1234556aloneloveavni_19Angelic.gurlSaaraa.-Aaliya.KryAn-Kays94

avni_19

IF-Dazzler

avni_19

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
awesomeee!!!!! loved ittt...do continueee soon n plss PM me..thnkuu so muchh!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top