Saloni Bhatia, TNN | Mar 24, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
Tweet
More
A
A
READ MORE Praveen Kumar|Kayamath|Gaurav Chaudhary|Do Saheliyan|Damini Shetty
Delhi guy in TV show
Gaurav Chaudhary
Gaurav Chaudhary, a model-tuned-actor, has been finalized to play the male lead in 'Bani-Ishq Da Kalma'. The show, which revolves around the issue of brides being deserted by their NRI husbands, will soon see the entry of Gaurav, who will be playing the role of an NRI who will eventually marry Bani. 
Gaurav, who hails from Delhi, has previously done shows like Do Saheliyan, Kayamath, etc. He told us, "It was at the airport that Damini Shetty (the producer of the show) noticed me. After asking me about my background, she offered me the role."
About his foray in showbiz, he said, "It was at a basketabll match in Delhi where Praveen Kumar, who played Bhiim in Mahabharat, said that I should pursue a career in showbiz. After that, I went on to become a model and then acting was the next step."

Posted: 10 years ago
Hmmm I thought Sohum was the male lead...

So Bani's gonna get married to this guy? Will he turn out to be evil post marriage then and we'll see a love triangle like that?

Cuz they've sure spent a lot of effort in setting up Bani-Sohum with the Ishq da Kalma song and all.

Thanks for sharing, Tanu.
^^ That's exactly what I was thinking.. What about Sohum-Bani then? 😕 A week into the show and it is already sending my head for a spin.. Oh Lord! *face palm*
what is the need for a new entry so soon? the show just started on monday...they should focus more on sohni (sohum-bani) before showing a new lead and i kinda like sohum and bani's jodi 😃
they look good together! 👍🏼 
- Simran 
wait where did gaurav come from, i thought bani would end up will sohum, and the NRI guy who would come to see bani would end up falling for rajji or something, thats what i thought
I think his entry was needed...it will be he who will marry bani and then desert her..and this is what the show revolves about...once he leaves then SohNi track will begin...the show is about it so they needed to bring this guy!!

TFS fr sharing

just wait to c, let them work on them way

ahh heartbreak  i was loving sohni...whats all this about bani marrying the nri?? nooo!! 😭