The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

   

The 1st Encounter||KD-Avantika OS (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Joined: 19 September 2012

Posts: 6663

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Hawww ye kab likhi tunne mujhe bata to dati
Khair omg yaar I loved loved loved
avantika calling her superman & sadooo ROFL
Kd drenced in water & running in the whole collg hahag ROFL
Hey sir ne teri os pe comment that means ho sakta hai sir ansha tbp mein dekhaye jaye
Oh pleaseee I want to see them
Rads awesome os
Lovu lov lov u for writing this

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The 1st Encounter||KD-Avantika OS (Page 3)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Joined: 01 June 2007

Posts: 14070

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

Hawww ye kab likhi tunne mujhe bata to dati
Khair omg yaar I loved loved loved
avantika calling her superman & sadooo ROFL
Kd drenced in water & running in the whole collg hahag ROFL
Hey sir ne teri os pe comment that means ho sakta hai sir ansha tbp mein dekhaye jaye
Oh pleaseee I want to see them
Rads awesome os
Lovu lov lov u for writing this

maine tujhe link nahi bheja??!! Shocked
m so glad u liked it Tongue Tongue

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Joined: 19 September 2012

Posts: 6663

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Nahi mujhe sirf muggs ki os ki.link aayei hai teri nahi D'oh
but I loved the os and lov u for writing Heart

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Joined: 01 June 2007

Posts: 14070

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

Nahi mujhe sirf muggs ki os ki.link aayei hai teri nahi D'oh
but I loved the os and lov u for writing Heart

aww. . thanks Hun Big smile Big smile

Aishu_Kisha

Goldie

Aishu_Kisha

Joined: 15 August 2012

Posts: 1299

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Rads*Hugs*
Awesome Os yaar.
Avantika is seriously a prankster.
she is adorable too.Embarrassed
She poured the entire jug of water on him.Poor KD.LOL
And KD running behind her drenched.ROFL

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Joined: 01 June 2007

Posts: 14070

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kishaforever

Rads*Hugs*
Awesome Os yaar.
Avantika is seriously a prankster.
she is adorable too.Embarrassed
She poured the entire jug of water on him.Poor KD.LOL
And KD running behind her drenched.ROFL


yaa poor him LOL LOL
glad u liked it Big smile

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Joined: 01 August 2012

Posts: 6055

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
OH my goodwalaNESS! :P 
It's awesome!! :D Soul sista! :D <3 

Avantika would seriously do something like this to KD. xD 
Loooveeed it! :D <3 
ARe you gonna continue it? 

Adry

IF-Dazzler

Adry

Joined: 29 September 2012

Posts: 2706

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I'm already starting to love them although we had no scenes of them yetLOL 
"She was a female version of Junglee!!
A big prankster!!
n needless to say Piddhi had instantly gelled with her!!
as the 2 of them Sat n excitedly started hatching some Great Pranks" Two of them together can only spell MAYHEM :P
the part where she calls KD "Sadooo"ROFL and then proceeds to throw a jug of water on him when he ignored her...poor KD...NOTROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.