Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 3 Page 19

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aruni50218

I wanted to ask, why some telebuzz articles related to this show isn't available here? I found one in IPKKND forum and commented, but Farhan's article was only in a post.
Because those articles came before the forum opened and so they were tagged there and this article came after the forum opened!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanni01crazyforsanaya-Swetha--aruni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-|| Chhan Chhan Help Desk ||- (Page 2)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Asharkibiwi

Coolbie

Asharkibiwi

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mastiSanaya

Hi,

I have a question... how many times in a day can I rate in Chaska meter for Chhan Chhan? Is it unlimited? I want to raise its ranking but I don't want to rate it 100 times a day when only 1 is consideredOuch

no its not unlimited , u can  Hit the CM as much as you lyk 
 Smile 

Edited by sweetmariyam - 24 March 2013 at 6:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mastiSanayashanni01rahila1980crazyforsanaya-Swetha-

Exprimere

Goldie

Exprimere

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
When can we begin voting on the CM? Also, why don't we have a banner? I'm assuming, you will put one up when the show goes on air?:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanni01rahila1980crazyforsanaya

ipkkndlove

ipkkndlove

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
My question is for Sanaya's picture gallery. Sanaya's picture gallery has all the old picture from her visit to UK but no picture of her New show Chhan Chhan. I just wanted to know does if upload the picture or we as a fan can upload the picture??  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanni01rahila1980crazyforsanayaNeloufer.

18shabbo

IF-Sizzlerz

18shabbo

Assiduous CC Captain, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exprimere

When can we begin voting on the CM? Also, why don't we have a banner? I'm assuming, you will put one up when the show goes on air?:)

You can begin voting at CM as much as you want the day the forum becomes active.

A banner contest will take place after some months so that there are enough pictures of the show's whole cast.

18shabbo

IF-Sizzlerz

18shabbo

Assiduous CC Captain, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndlove

My question is for Sanaya's picture gallery. Sanaya's picture gallery has all the old picture from her visit to UK but no picture of her New show Chhan Chhan. I just wanted to know does if upload the picture or we as a fan can upload the picture??  

If your are asking for actor profile then you can upload pictures , one at a time.
At the actor's profile(eg:Sanaya Irani) on the top right side there's a blue tab that says "Upload Sanaya Irani's Picture," click that and your on.

shanni01ipkkndlovecrazyforsanaya

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exprimere

The voting for CM begins as soon as the forum is opened. There is a contest held for Forum Banner which isn't till 3 months into the show since by then all the characters are introduced.

goguma

IF-Rockerz

goguma

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
hi

is there a live update thread where fans can discuss the show while watching it on line?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanni01crazyforsanaya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.