-|| Chhan Chhan Help Desk ||- (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 19

puglet

IF-Dazzler

puglet

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yuvati

I LOOOVVEEE the pillows in Umaben's living room... where can I find those??

Easiest bet would be to do a screen grab of the cushions and upload them online and then reverse search it through Google Image Search using an Image or TinEye. Hopefully something will pop up and you could begin your search there. Handicraft is also an option.
Originally posted by ajaved

Is there a youtube link to where I can watch chancha n manav scenes

You can try the link below and work from the related videos to find good ChhanMan scenes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4717v8P3LY
Originally posted by estty

hi all,i wanted to ask if there is english subtitle for this show as i love sanaya irani so much n want to watch this serial but cant as i dont understand hindi. pls any help will be appreciated. thanx so much.

I believe English subtitles are only broadcasted in one country and more often than not you will not have it online or through subscription in your region. No luck on this one.

There is the written updates here on IF which can help or the translation thread for those two or three words you really can't figure out.

Edited by puglet - 09 June 2013 at 6:16pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-|| Chhan Chhan Help Desk ||- (Page 15)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

estty

Groupbie

estty

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puglet

Originally posted by yuvati

I LOOOVVEEE the pillows in Umaben's living room... where can I find those??

Easiest bet would be to do a screen grab of the cushions and upload them online and then reverse search it through Google Image Search using an Image or TinEye. Hopefully something will pop up and you could begin your search there. Handicraft is also an option.
Originally posted by ajaved

Is there a youtube link to where I can watch chancha n manav scenes

You can try the link below and work from the related videos to find good ChhanMan scenes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4717v8P3LY
Originally posted by estty

hi all,i wanted to ask if there is english subtitle for this show as i love sanaya irani so much n want to watch this serial but cant as i dont understand hindi. pls any help will be appreciated. thanx so much.

I believe English subtitles are only broadcasted in one country and more often than not you will not have it online or through subscription in your region. No luck on this one.

There is the written updates here on IF which can help or the translation thread for those two or three words you really can't figure out.
thanx a bunch

supriya.ipkknd

IF-Rockerz

supriya.ipkknd

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Hey! When did Anuj enter the show? 
I want the date as I had left the show because of farhan. But now that a new male lead has come, I want to start watching it again. 

Deedeepa1

IF-Rockerz

Deedeepa1

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Hey do u have any website where I can make gif animation????

puglet

IF-Dazzler

puglet

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.ipkknd

Hey! When did Anuj enter the show? 
I want the date as I had left the show because of farhan. But now that a new male lead has come, I want to start watching it again. 
June 6th I believe.

cutivenika

cutivenika

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
where can i get the bg tunes of this show?

-Happiness-

Goldie

-Happiness-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.ipkknd

@princessunara- The Sign up Thread has already been posted by Gunia. And one person can sign up for max 2 days. :) 

Can anyone tell me the repeat timings of ChhanChhan.
Obviously.. You guys can answer on Monday when the show actually starts LOL

Chanchan repeat telecast comes at 3pm (IST) 

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Who plays Sanjana bhabhi???

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.