Hollywood Movies & Stars

Ian Somerhalder or Stephen Amell: Who Should Star

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Ian Somerhalder or Stephen Amell: Who Should Star in Fifty Shades of Grey?

by Free Britney at March 23, 2013 11:00 am.  Updated at March 23, 2013 7:36 am.

There are many strong candidates for the role of Christian Grey in the upcoming film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey, but two have really piqued our interest.

Arrow star Stephen Amell confirms he "had a meeting" with producers about it, while Vampire Diaries star Ian Somerhalder has openly coveted the part.

So, with no offense to Matt Bomer, if we're forced to pick between these two CW stars, who would you want to see as Christian grey in 50 Shades?

- See more at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/03/ian-somerhalder-or-stephen-amell-who-should-star-in-fifty-shades/#sthash.a4i4t6I7.dpuf

Few have given us as much info to go on as these two. Stephen Amell revealing that he's even had meetings about the role tells you he's interested.

Ian, meanwhile, has been enthusiastic when asked about his potential participation. Both guys clearly look the part, but only you can (fantasy) cast Mr. Grey.

Vote for either Stephen Amell or Ian Somerhalder above! And comment below!

- See more at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/03/ian-somerhalder-or-stephen-amell-who-should-star-in-fifty-shades/#sthash.qvfsFpkq.dpuf

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MissBoiiVamp--DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ian Somerhalder or Stephen Amell: Who Should Star" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I like Stephen Amell but I don't see him as CG.Ian is more appropriate for the part.My first choice is Matt Bomer though.

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Matt Bomer anyday,but that cant happen.
I hate d books,adult twilight...but my dreamy choice will b Leo dicaprio as grey n ema watson as anastasia

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
stephen i guess

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
They already cast Charlie Hunnam of Pacific Rim fame :(

-MissBoiiVamp-

IF-Rockerz