Name:

Fav Celebrity:

Fav Couple:

Profession/Occupation:

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English):
And your reasons for joining "Chhan Chhan" forum: 

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 23 March 2013 at 11:07am

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry01sownalovesarun09ZoyaStyleewanisaExirlifemastiSanayakashev_Janki_FunnyMaddyfire_whiskyTabassumRArushiirosalinesibsblueszAkki_Kundalsanaya_parino_username--jyoti--arshi_sravyGeoSapoorvaarnavxRosewoodxKhushiIraniAehmedmallee-Anu13--Appy--Paro-nikhilageetIPKKNDfan4everBarunshellsonaparivanitha3dredroses123Anindita91aroojarainrehannaleena.1884-aruni--CharmingSanayapreethi18..Bitch.Please.Poseidon-BarunSanz--Raichu-Mullai_27xMidnightStarxmomo121..Enchantress..-AngelaKaParI-meniranjana00Maneesha_ShanakgogumaP.Srinivas-SanzAngel-jaya100rashikairia_luvsLindorVIMAL.Mjakther7wadi..dollayshaomarhonestyfirstpakpearlSanzBarbieSano88Jyo.Arshi.IPKCandYlicious_StvshowfanCatz.RangRasiyaNeloufer.Suchi.RSanayaFlawless..Enchanteur..HSFASublimeSanayaBerryBlush07sarunsashasingh--epiPhobia--parmarALuvuKhushinidhirohanamaiaIMMI-JohnyLovesSanz-.serendipity.--Lizzie-cruzeNichussPhoenixRising-wintergreen-dobrevagasmsprincessunaraSanzPaRudholiccharmee_sammy-Ocean.eyes-sadhnasoumya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| *Chhan Chhan - Members Introduce Yourself* |" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I figure that if made sticky my editing the top post will mess things up. So my stuff is in here..

Name:
Sunara

DoB:25th Dec

Where you live: Sri Lanka

Favt. couples: ArHi/SaRun, MoNaya/SaJan, Gauri-Hiten, KiSha, VirMan, VirIka etc etc... will fill when I remember!! And now AnAya/SaNuj (Sanaya+Anuj)Day Dreaming

Favt. celebrity:Sanaya irani (i guess pretty obvious by nowLOL), Barun Sobti, Mohit Sehgal, Gauri & Hiten Tejwani, Nia , Krystle , Karan Tacker, Kushal Tandon, Fahad Ali, Bharti Kumar, Ragini Khanna, Ram Kapoor..

Shows you watch: IPKKND?, MJHT, The Buddy Project & now Chhan Chhan!Star

Reason for watching Chhan Chhan : I guess the one person who doesn't have to tell why i am here is meLOL.. cz it is obviously Sanaya Irani one and ONLY reasonStar..aww barbie doll is back on TV!! Haye bhagawan after seeing that angelic face in those adorable promos i am in Sanaya heaven! So of course i am watching for her!Day Dreaming

And 2nd hayee the doggiesss!! awww so i am here for Puchpuch, Dhyanchand, Anarkali & Jahapana too
ROFL

Edited by princessunara - 12 July 2013 at 3:44pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

wanisamastiSanayanamithasmilesTeriGalliyan.malleevaishuusanayakhushifanredroses123rehann-Paro-Barunshellayshaomarpakpearlgogumajaya100iria_luvsLindorbkambertia.o--epiPhobia--Aisha.KSublimeSanayaSuchi.RBerryBlush07NichussPhoenixRising..-Jia-..

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Name:
Sunara

DoB:25th Dec

Where you live: Sri Lanka

Favt. couples: ArHi/SaRun, MoNaya/SaJan, Gauri-Hiten, KiSha, VirMan, VirIka etc etc... will fill when I remember!! And now AnAya/SaNuj (Sanaya+Anuj)Day Dreaming

Favt. celebrity:Sanaya irani (i guess pretty obvious by nowLOL), Barun Sobti, Mohit Sehgal, Gauri & Hiten Tejwani, Nia , Krystle , Karan Tacker, Kushal Tandon, Fahad Ali, Bharti Kumar, Ragini Khanna, Ram Kapoor..

Shows you watch: IPKKND?, MJHT, The Buddy Project & now Chhan Chhan!Star

Reason for watching Chhan Chhan : I guess the one person who doesn't have to tell why i am here is meLOL.. cz it is obviously Sanaya Irani one and ONLY reasonStar..aww barbie doll is back on TV!! Haye bhagawan after seeing that angelic face in those adorable promos i am in Sanaya heaven! So of course i am watching for her!Day Dreaming

And 2nd hayee the doggiesss!! awww so i am here for Puchpuch, Dhyanchand, Anarkali & Jahapana too
ROFL

Edited by princessunara - 12 July 2013 at 3:44pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ShamittavaishuumalleesanayakhushifanBarunshellpugletbkambergogumajaya100tia.oSublimeSanayatvshowfanBerryBlush07Suchi.RAisha.KSamraat_92

JohnyLovesSanz

IF-Sizzlerz

JohnyLovesSanz

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Name:Johny S Raj

Date of Birth: 5th August 1989 

Fav Celebrity: Sanaya Irani

Fav Couple: Sarun/Arhi & now i am in love with the jodi of Sanaya and Farhan too

Profession/Occupation: Engineering Student 

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): IPKKND, Big Bang Theory and now Chanchan

And your reasons for joining "Chhan Chhan" forum: Love For Sanaya Irani and to Drool over her LOL

Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 23 March 2013 at 11:22pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

FunnyMaddynamithasmilessanayakhushifanvaishuuBarunshellpugletrehannpreethi18bkambertia.ojaya100gogumaSuchi.RtvshowfanAisha.KprincessunaraSamraat_92

-Paro-

IF-Dazzler

-Paro-

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Name: Luna
24th may
Kathmandu,Nepal
Fav Celebrity:
Sanaya Irani,Gabriel Macht,Stephen Amell
Fav Couple:
Arhi
Profession:
Web Designer/Developer
Fav Tv Shows:
Suits,Greys Anatomy,Arrows,How I meet your mother,Pretty Little Liars,Revenge ,was huge fan of IPKKND
Your reason for joining Chhan Chhan Forum:Sanaya Irani <3

Edited by Freefallling - 23 March 2013 at 12:28pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishuuBarunshellpugletbkambergogumatia.oAisha.KSamraat_92

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Name:- Yaariyan

Fav:- Qubool Hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SanVi.

rehann

IF-Dazzler

rehann

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Name : RehannCool

DOB/Age : 06th April 1989 (almost 24 years old in few days to go)Party

Where i live : Malaysia (i'm pure malay)

Favt. Couple : me n Sanaya??Shocked Na of course its Arshi! N now it gonna be Sanan~

Favt. Celebrity : Me n myself??Ouch Na its crystal clear... Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami, Harshad Chopra, Manish Paul, Remo D'souza... emm will update again if i remember anyone else...

Profession/Occupation : drooling over Sanaya??Stern Smile I'm exec in one Tourism company

Shows i watch : Comedy circus???ROFL now~ Chhan Chhan & Madhubala-EIEJ

Reason i'm joining Chhan Chhan's forum : the biggest reason ever is Sanaya Irani... then my Mr Abs... Farhan Khan...Embarrassed

Edited by rehann - 24 March 2013 at 10:13pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bluesznamithasmilesvaishuusanayakhushifanBarunshellpuglet-Nuzrath-bkamberpakpearlgogumajaya100Aisha.KprincessunaraSamraat_92

puglet

IF-Dazzler

puglet

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyrievaishuuBarunshellrehannbkamber..Bitch.Please.gogumajaya100Aisha.KprincessunaraSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.