Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sumaiya14

nice post. .

Thank you. πŸ˜³
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful post Victoria 😊 Loved the AsYa and Ayaan-Humeira part of the episodes the razia -badi bee parts are too violent for me and I think badi bee is taking unnecessary panga with razia I think she is about to pay big time for it !! Imraan turned out just like his mother 🀒 feeling sorry for nikhat I hope she is saved from this marriage !Still not feeling one ounce of sympathy for tanveer I get it from today's episode that probably she has had a tough life but so have asad and zoya in their own ways but that has not compelled them to embrace the dark side ,or it might just be the actress who fails to invoke sympathy .Though the direction of her scene where she is proclaiming revenge was shot very well her stone eye side of face on focus and tears from her normal eye ! Was kind of chilling !
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soumya02

awsm post yr

Thank you. :-)
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yet again a very nicely analysed post πŸ‘... Today's episode was mind blowing... Just loved every bit of it... The ASYA-liciaous Mitwa-licious moments were awesome... KABHI rocks... The way CVs have portrayed their emotions was just awesome.. the desire and hope to know if the other one remembers that night... yet the shyness to ask... Asad's confusion about his feelings and his denial... and Zoya's willingness to make him accept that he remembers that night... OMG... when will they realize that they are madly in love? And I wonder when they don't realize the depth of their feelings tab to yeh haal hai πŸ˜‰.. jab full on ehsaas ho jayega tab kya hoga?😳 

Badi bi is playing her game very well but for how long is the question?πŸ˜• She is under estimating Razia yet again... Razia is a tigress and the epitome of evil... She can and will turn the tables on any given day... But till then Badi bi is going good... she is giving it back to her...

Hats off to CVs for coming up with the idea of including Imraan in this... nobody has ever thought that this can be possible... Imraan was shown as a good guy and he never had given so much of importance apart from being Nikhat's fiance.. but today Cvs have shown us that he is no good innocent guy... He is the father of Tanveer's unborn child and maybe indirectly but a reason for ASYA's miseries... Hadn't it be his denial for fathering his child, Tanveer might have not thought of plotting Asad in this and making his as well as Zoya's life along with his family a living hell 😑...

Ayaan-Humeira scenes were cute... They have this strong bonding which Ayaan haven't realized yet... Humeira not only loves him unconditionally but understands him also.. she was and always will be there for Ayaan...

Overall an awesome episode...⭐️
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vicky, long beautiful post dear, you didnt leave any details..

This must be best ever ME ever I have seen, usually they are very predictable. Here the dance we were predicting but with complete different opinion, cant believe how beautifully they tricked us..

So Asad remembered it first as soon as he saw the screen and heard word bhaang he froze, nice!! Zoya being her, loved her determination to make him confess. The happy dance was cutest ever, I swear this girl can make you swoon like anything. How long can he resist lets see:) I am liking how their track is moving, the night created a ripple now its reaching them when they are on shore. Loved the hesitation to talk, they just nailed that shot..

I agree I am scared of Badi Bii but then I feel a smart player keep their attacks constantly without giving chance to opponent to plan one. So if we go by this theory she is doing exactly what she is supposed to..

Tanveer's real face is now seen to all, will Imraan help show her face to Asad and all? Imraan baby's father? Now full bow down to writers for this twist. And best part they didnt mailgn his character completely, I mean he probably slept with her, but seems it was long before and he really loves Nikhat now. He is happy with her and wants no one between them, didnt feel he is cheating her from their talk. It wont be easy but I really want her to see happy and hoping he is not the father here. She deserves happiness, poor girl will be shatteredπŸ˜•..

Precap is so cute, Tanveer do what you can, Zoya is on high alert. She never give away her thing without fight and her Mr Khan, neverπŸ˜›
Edited by _vineeta_ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sjain

YESH😈

I will read it slowly slowly ..lazily later & then will comment ROFL
AYEEOO mera daily dose

Thank you. But your comment never comes.🀣
Originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

Victoria

Wonderful post as usual...story is progressing well...omg Imran is the weasel here...googly by Gul for sure...how will Gul clean this mess( scared for Nikhat)... Haseena Bi are a messy lot...hope Rashid finds out the truth well in time...wonder what game is Tanveer going to play to get Asad to notice her...he seemed uncomfortable at her attempt to hold on to him...she will try something drastic for sure...when he fails to pick up her hints...she seems to be laying them down thick for any male to ignore but  little does she know that Asad is otherwise preoccupied by our own dimpled  Zoya...

Thanks. :-)...Imraan ne toh saare wickets hi giraa diye. In any case, i never liked Haseena's family and i don't want Nikhat to get married to Imraan. Tanveer latching on to Asad is going to make Asad uncomfortable and Zoe furious. πŸ€£
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice post as usual..
One thing I am sure that this is not going to be usual pregnant woman track.. Cvs gave a shock making Imran as Tannu's baby's father.. I am all excited for upcoming episodes..

Loved your comment on Surbh's smile (barish hoti hai) . I never liked any actress's smile other than Madhuri Dixit. She used to smile from heart; so natural, innocent, adorable. And Surbhi is the one who reminds me of Madhuri Dixit. 
eshasrk thumbnail
Great post again Vicky as usual

Gosh...Asad is losing it, little by little and he does everything in his power to deny whatever is left to deny, but I think even he knows that is becoming impossible
Zoe is just too adorable...Surbhi is so stunningly pretty and when she smiles the screen just lights up...and I don't want to talk about the chemistry btwn KSG & SJ...words won't be enough to describe that, but all I can say is : BRILLIANT !!!

My gosh...this Raziya woman is like the most dangerous venom spewing snake, the way she insulted Tanveer, for a split second I fely slightly bad for her, but that disappeared instantly and I feel she deserves what is coming her way.
Someone who is plotting to kill her best friend and family in such a cruel manner...a family who has been extremely nice to her, makes you feel that she deserves this...
And the way she is plotting now again to get Asad in her jaal, just to prove a point to Raziya is just beyond me. This indicates that Tanveer is from the same school as Raziya and they can go to any length to achieve what they want...doesn't matter how cruel their ways are as long as they achieve their goal. What has Asad done to her...what has his family done to her that she planning such a big trap for him
And if she really wants to get back at Raziya, she should have gone after Ayaan, coz he's the one Raziya wants as her damaad
In this way Tanveer can kill 2 birds in one hit...

But the way Raziya insulted her calling her a bazaaroo aurat, it makes me feel for a moment as if Raziya is also coming from that same evironment...

I just cannot wait for the day that both Raziya and Haseena will reap what they sow...although I feel that Haseena's day are coming faster than Raziya's. And she will have to pay for every insult meated out to Nikhat. And I so want Imran out of Nikhat's life as soon as possible 😑 😑
This girl deserves much better than a loser like Imran, who goes around sleeping with others and she def. deserves a better MIL

Also I want to see Asad and Dilshaad's face when the truth about their Tehzeeb and Tameez, salwaar kameez , pakh wali comes out and hits them right in the face...
I was pissed with Dilshaad yesterday when she said that Zoe should learn from Tanveer 😑 😑 😑...

Must admit : Imran turning out to be Tanveer's baby's father was the ultimate shocker !!!!
We predicted so many things, but I don't think that anyone could have ever figured this out...well well Gul madam...
Edited by eshasrk - 11 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: kankabhor

Very nice post as usual..

One thing I am sure that this is not going to be usual pregnant woman track.. Cvs gave a shock making Imran as Tannu's baby's father.. I am all excited for upcoming episodes..

Loved your comment on Surbh's smile (barish hoti hai) . I never liked any actress's smile other than Madhuri Dixit. She used to smile from heart; so natural, innocent, adorable. And Surbhi is the one who reminds me of Madhuri Dixit. 

@ bold : the same here...Madhuri Dixit has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen and whenever she does, she lights up the screen
And now came along Surbhi, who is the second on my list for the most beautiful smile ever