Qubool Hai

Zoe: Jo hamesha tha mera phir mera hogaa. - Page 3

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nishithasharma

Dnt knoe wut mess dat chick & razia r gonna make wid asad & zoe's lyf πŸ˜”

Trust Asad. Even if he doesn't say he loves her, he will come to protect her from any corner of the world.πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishithasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: VictoriaHot

Trust Asad. Even if he doesn't say he loves her, he will come to protect her from any corner of the world.πŸ˜ƒ

As of not mr jahanpanah himself needs protection frm dat chick or BCAπŸ˜‰ first needs to b saved den only he vil b able to do sumthing elseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Excellent Post!!
Loved the episode. Everything was great. 
I think people now should at least try an give Zoya the benefit of the doubt. And stop the "She has no self respect, degrading herself" talk. I was so happy to see her so happy about Mr Khan remembering that night. It was soo sweet. πŸ˜Š
I have no sympathy for Tanu...You cant want to take revenge on everyone around you just because life dealt you bad cards. Now she wants to trap the same friend she tried to kill and prove a point. Karma is gonna come back around ten fold to her. And I would like to be front and center when it hits her. 

Thanks a lot. I never saw Zoe as desperate. Her need for Asad is the greatest craving of her  heart - its all innocence and i don't think its difficult to see that. I have no sympathy for Tanveer either but i will still not like to think that she is beyond redemption. Just my thought.πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

Vicky, vicky, vicky...your thoughts on the new promo???
As one of our members has written too good to be true?
Watsay!

Thanks Nikita. Lets say Zoe is to slip into danger again and its to be seen if Asad is her wonderwall this time as well. Razia may be trying to kill Zoe for some other reason - too early for the Gaffur link , or maybe not.πŸ˜‰
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

<font color="#000066">Thanks . Am talking about Ishaa Koppikar, Kiddo.πŸ˜†...Surbhi is adorable and you just feel like pulling her cheeks. She and Karan were adorable today.πŸ‘</font>

Haha i figured !!!!!!!! :P :P and now im singing this song :P

And loved this "For the rest? I still think that Badi Bi is pushing her luck too far. Sher zakhmi hi kyun na ho, wo sher hi hotaa hai. Razia will turn the tables one fine day and we know how far she can go.
"

BTw whats ur take on the promo ;)
Niharikapriya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome post vicky...πŸ‘hayeee...i was dead after watching todays episode...its amazing...asya...my dream came true...i loved bol na halke halke part-2...KSG and surbhi...best pair i have ever seen...❀️ 
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
wowww
this is awsomeee
This content was originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

res

kya main abhi bhi sapne mein Vicky maam ka post pad rahi hoon?  Waah i dream soo realistic! waah Ankie you are even replying to her!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

.. i was like, dude, abb le jaake use couch pe ninni bhi karwaa de. πŸ˜‰

🀣 🀣 🀣 

Okay i will say 2 point which u didnt say! 

1. Asad runs away 🀣 

yes he runs away, why he is soo shy to confront his true feelings! Haiyee! He behaved like a school boy in love!  Like i said, he is Mature Armaan in Love, but then soory, Armaan was a outgoing person frank one, Pyaar kiya toh darnaa kya! Asad, scared ki maine Pyaar Kiya! Ayee Haiyee β˜ΊοΈ

Vicky maam mujhe lagta hai menu ishq da bukhaar chaad gaya hai! [in surinder saini isshtyle] Precap was sooo adorable. Zoya threatening Asad ki apko kya lagta hai i olny talk?! I can do work too! you dont need a pulmber! 🀣

Asad scared, usski Zoya ko kuch naa hojayee! And then Zoya elated ki yayayay maine kar dikhaya Mr Khan will be soo proud! I get the feeling right β˜ΊοΈ And Mr Khan! Kya karoon main iss bewaakoof ka, Koi dil pe kaboo kar gaya aur ishq ka dil mein bhar gaya akhon akhon mein toh lakhon gala kar gaya oye!  haiyee mai te marr gaya oyye, shudai mujhe kar gaya oye! Ohh rabba main te marr gaya oyee! Shudai mujhe kar gaya kar gaya oye β˜ΊοΈ 

i cant stop singing laao songs after looking at these two! Haiyee Miyaa abb tera kya hoga Ankie, tu tooh Gaiyee 🀣

and the last, the Promo. CVs got to know we loved Mangalpur, hopefully we soon will be treated with that, Tanveer wont last long anymore. Raiza's raaz will be out, so shw will kill her, orelse Asad himself will kill Tanveer for hurting Zoya. πŸ˜†

Extremly good times Ahead. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

And maam, i wanted to tell you something, i and my friend, we both had decoded this promo last night πŸ˜†, didnt know we will be shocked like this. really Ankie Bunny Shocked Cvs Rocked. Me is laooin' it. πŸ˜³

πŸ€—

You are adorable! Asad is facing feelings for the first time and its obviously awkward for him - gussa karne ki usko practice hai, mohabbat ki nahiin.πŸ˜†... i think we are in for a Asad-Zoe Mangalpur part 2 again. And i love your motor mouth.πŸ€—
This content was originally posted by: teletubby

grt analysis...loved ur post!πŸ‘

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you. Wow because its so long?πŸ˜†

YESH😈