Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I just saw a promo posted in YT for 25th March.

Ginny and her friends are in school.[In uniform...thank god!]
Ginny's friends are asking her to bring someone(I think a boy's name) for coffee today as only then they will know whether she is telling truth or lie.
Ginny stands with fear.

Will Ginny's lie be caught?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003..nisaluvrk..lizzie1765NimbuMirchiAB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo-25th March!" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Yep! Saw it, finally. LOL
LOL Yes. It is good to see her back in uniform. LOL
Shwets, I think that boy's name is Dev, and Ginny must've lied to her friends about him. Not sure what she has said about him. Maybe that he is her friend.

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 23 March 2013 at 10:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Shwets1502Samraat_92

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Not sure who this Dev is...and whether he really exist or not.

Its a critical situation for Ginny. Lets see how she handles and whether she tells her problems back home. I think Dev or some boy will be there and he will become Ginny's friend. I really hope they take this track in a positive manner. 

I dont want this track to go for a long time like other tracks(Sorry Ahsaan...eventhough it is a Ginny track I have to say thisLOL) . The track loses its effectiveness when it starts dragging. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765NimbuMirchiAB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Maybe you are right as well. But I have a strong feeling that the boy on bike is Dev.
It has become very tense for her as she wants to prove to those so called cool girls that she is not a behenji. And her mother have strictly ordered her to not to waste time with boys. Ab, my guess, that boy will come and her friends will be fine and the continous friendship will hurt Sweety later.
Hmm, this track should be taken as a story in which people can understand that doing friendship with boys is not at all wrong. And they should show it. Na ki Rinku ka case. D'oh
I never said that I want Ginny track to be dragged. I always wanted good and long tracks but not dragged. So no need for sorry. Tongue LOL

lizzie1765NimbuMirchiShwets1502Samraat_92

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I want that boy to be a good boy helping Ginny. But Sweety might be uncomfortable. But later she realises that there can be pure friendship between a boy and a girl too. 

I dont think the biker boy can be Dev, because if he is on a bike...he has to be definitely elder than Ginny and it wont make sense then. 

Yeah...bt if it is a short track means...Ginny will again disappear na...thats why I said.

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Me too. I wanted Ashok to be good in the previous track, but CVs ruined it. Fair enough. Now, when it is, hopefully, about just friendship, they have to make that boya good one. No other choice. Because then people will again hate this track too. Shocked
Hmm, Sweety will have to understand. It will be interesting to see, who will be the one who'll make her. Ermm And in the end, the track should end in the positove manner.
Sorry, didn't got your last line. Embarrassed

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Yeah...someone definitely have to make Sweety understand. Hope it is Lucky or Dolly. May be Ginny will bring that boy to the Holi party and then the misunderstanding will start. Sweety is definitely going to over react. 

Abt the last line...If this Ginny track is a short one...she will disappear after the track. Then you wont be able to see her again for a long time.

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Dolly will be perfect. Wink She is a modern mind lady who understands the mindsets of the younger generation. As she is herself a young wise lady. She will be good in this situation. Wink
But why will Ginny bring him to Holi party? Confused
Why? Why she will get disappear?Shocked
Arey, I want this track to be GOOD, LONG, but NOT dragged(for you guys) Tongue Even though, I won't mind it. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top