kaadal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
First ME of SC and I am riding in different emotions. I am glad that it is shown how a mother thinking she is saving her son is actually showing him the wrong path and I hope it will shown the proper ending to it as well. I know she was worried that the villagers will give him punishment but stopping him to even support a person who is taking his blame is really not good. I liked the way Saras told him never to promise on his mother. ⭐️

I am proud of Kumud, she just proved that whatever happens she will always stand up for truth,way to go girl πŸ‘ 

"SathiSavithri se bhi bada baag leker aayi ho thum jo iss kalyug mein bhi thumhe aisa dewatha mila hai" -- Danya ho Purohithji, aap ki vaani mein kitni sachayi hai πŸ˜‰

I am not going to say anything about the dialogues because I don't know where to start and end. πŸ˜•Most of them were so good.

A special mention again to Vidyachathur and Guniyan, who not only everytime show they are good parents who support their kids, they support truth and stand by their kids when there is a need.Kudos to you both for being such good human beings πŸ‘

But even after writing everything the only scene I have in my mind after the ME is :
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak ash4/224018_173599479459010_249442329_n.jpg

This was the soul of ME today and I have a grin from this ear to the other until I see them on Monday πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They are totally adorable... 
kaadal thumbnail

Originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com

They are totally adorable... 

They are really, the way they made each other eat was really a cute scene. Thinking that sad times are ahead for them makes me bit sad, but now just need to enjoy the togetherness they share, the awakeness of love.
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely agree with you...I was so angry when those villagers were saying how would a guy who was brought up without a mother understand the importance of "Gaau Mata"?...well, they should know Saras before saying such mean things.

but the way Kumud stood up for himπŸ‘...she was the real hero today!!! she will always stand up for what is right no matter what and the last scene has to be the cutest and the most soulful scene ever!
kaadal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

absolutely agree with you...I was so angry when those villagers were saying how would a guy who was brought up without a mother understand the importance of "Gaau Mata"?...well, they should know Saras before saying such mean things.

but the way Kumud stood up for himπŸ‘...she was the real hero today!!! she will always stand up for what is right no matter what and the last scene has to be the cutest and the most soulful scene ever!

I agree Sanju, even I was thinking what right they had to talk about his mother when they don't know him at all. I am not so happy with Dukhbaa as well, I know she is blinded by Guman but a mother's love tops everything. The last scene was the best ever, such innocence in both of them. I am actually feeling a bit sad thinking they have to go through so much pain in their life now. 
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
such a cute scene πŸ˜›
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Kumud was definitely the star of the episode, today. The way she stood up to the villagers was amazing.. It takes lots of guts to do what she did.

The dialogues of the show have been amazing from day 1 man! Can't get enough of it.

Well, the last scene stole the show away.. Gautam and Jenny were fantastic today!πŸ‘ 
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanju_

Agree.Today's epi goes to kumud.I loved the  way SC made her eat food.
She supported sc that scene was hillarious.