naina and khushi plan that fooled sid!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
here is the written conversation that revaled all the things that both roli and naina did to fool sid into thinking he slept with naina!guyz spread this to each and every site on fb twitter etc!
Khushi says that had he not been in roli's thoughts, their plan wouldnt have succeeded. naina too agrees that he was missing roli real bad thaqt day. Khushi says that that was the reason she called her, when sid forgot everythng in his drunken state. Khushi says that she was waiting for this moment only. Naina says that according to plan, naina them mixed the pills in sid's drink.(ITS SHOWN IN FLASHBACK) Soon the pills start working, and she too pretended to be drunk, and coaxed him into coming to her room, to leave her off, as she pretended to have a headache. But before she could say anything to him, he fell off asllep thinking about roli. She says that she tried to wake him up, but he didnt. Then, sid's friends arrived, asking naina if she has seen sid. They find sid lying on the bed, unconscious. they ask what happened. She says that due to headache, sid asked for a medicine, and she got him up here, but he just dozed off. His friends take him away. Naina wonders how she would work out her plan now. she decided to call khushi.Khushi's idea changed the whole plan. Naina took sid into her room, before he could wake up, and also his belongings. she bribed the wardboys to get her to do it. she thinks that if she has to be with sid forever, she has to listen to khushi. She takes off his clothes and unbuttons his shirt.
mishu i posted the message on every rosid page and ssk page.
dear sandra i have posted the written update in this week-11 trp chart and some articles abt ssk in indian forum!du think we need to post this on other articles in indian forum as well!specially articles abt saraswatichandra!because most of the ssk fans have left to see saraswatichandra!i think all of us should post this written update on saraswatichandra page in fb and articles abt saraswatichandra in indian forum!
As I mentioned in my prev post that I am super duper happy that Sid did not betray Roli and also that Roli is alive and Naina is truly a selfish psycho who does not care if Sid loves her or not...but still Rosidians joy is incomplete because Rosid are not united. 
dear upra i am sure rosid will be reunited soon sid loves roli only and roli loves sid only nothing can stop their love not even if roli loses her memory not even if bharadwaj people assume that roli is dead!rosid will be reunited till then in order to see our rosid back we need to ask sskiians to come back or else we will never get to see our rosid back!if ssk ends it will be a long time since we would get to see avika and manish paired next to each other!to me rosid is everything and now that sid is proven innocent we need people to see ssk!
I dont know whether this leap will happen or not but SSK is famous for creating Confusions in Occasions. So on Sid and Naico marriage day they can show ROSID Reunion and grand marriage. Because for SID and Naico Marriage Sid's Friends may come and reveal the truth that Sid has done nothing with Naina. At the same time Roli will enter thereby ROSID Reunion.
we should bring back all rosidians...as everyone knows sid is innocent surely they will come back...
after seeing todays epi... iam really very angry with naina...when i see her onscreen i feel like breaking the tv...this naina is doing forgery for getting a married man ...wat a character she is😡...if really loves sid she will not do these kind of things...she is more worse than khushi...
Edited by anu65040 - 10 years ago
still asd our innocent sid has to tolerate naina for two years more than bad

and ya mishu di will do our best to get viewers
thanks mishu for the written update on the most important revelation in ssk .. i couldnt catch the first 5 mins and saw from the scene where the hotel boys were carrying sid to her room..
am so happy that sid is pure 🥳... and also thank u for being so positive abt sid from day one and motivating us to be positive when we all rosid fans had almost lost hope on sid and rosid union ..
ur welcome sweety i knew from the start that our sid could never do something wrong and now that our sid is proven innocent i swear prem and simar will find out the truth soon thank u so much for starting to see ssk again and coming back to the forum again its lovely to have u back!