26-12

Jadda Paid Back what he did to Randeep

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
In yesterday episode I enjoyed the bashing of Jadda by his boss.This is called pay back.
Exactly the same he did to randeep when he was on the way to save rashmi.Chalo abhi hisaab barabar hua.Clap
BTW the only good thing he did is he informed the RAW boss that Rashmi is innocent and being used by the real terrorist Sahana Mallik.
What say?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosessanalala1990Shreya30456chand1234

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jadda Paid Back what he did to Randeep" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shreya30456

Shreya30456

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Yeah i m happy for that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Randeepfan

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Yes, hisab barabar hogayaWink

Randeepfan

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chand1234

Yes, hisab barabar hogayaWink
Exactly...i so wish ppl who tried to harm an honest n patriot officer like randeep and our country will get their very deserving punishments.

dondy

Groupbie

dondy

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Well...it's not like he's bad anymore...I think they made it clear he IS Anand Swami and is just doing his job...

Randeepfan

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dondy

Well...it's not like he's bad anymore...I think they made it clear he IS Anand Swami and is just doing his job...
I dont think so.He is till in the mission to get half of the bombs with detonator and flying away from here.There r amny instances in history where intelligence agency ppl doublecrossed the nations they worked 4.So anand swami's char may be inspired from those type of ppl.

ringroses

sweet_bebo

sweet_bebo

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
jaddah is realli confusing us...
bt i relly liked dat he said to his senior dat rashmi is innnocent...
bt i didn't understand y he did this...??

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.