Bommalattam Updates Mar 25 -29

nithyamkv Channel Moderator
nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Janu

Friday , Mar 22 updates

Scene 1

Devi gets very disturbed and can not proceed with her meditation. She simply walks away from the Yoga garden..as the Yogi watches her go
Rajest meet malathi at a park. She acts crying to see him finally comes to see her. She asks him whether he ask Bar for her permission to see her. Rajesh ask why should he as she is the one who call him. She starts her story about her lifestyle. Why she behaving like this and why she like him very much. She likes his attitude and the way he has respect to the elder. She likes him very much and would like to be fren with him. But the way he accepting her friendships and scares to be with her and not sincere in friendships make her to make a decision. She wants to break this relationship. Rajesh ask to be patient and think rationally but kalli Malathi talks nicely and saying this the best way and she always pray for his success even thou they are not frens anymore'

Scene 2

Rajesh says that no one can break their friendships ans ask to be fren back to him. Rajesh wants to celebrate their reunion and go to coffee shop.

Mahati with her phone and sms her sis. Her mother scolds her for sitting with the phone all ay along. Santhosh comes there and mahathi runs to see her sis. Santhosh tells her that he came alone. Mahati tells her mum abt Santhosh arrival. Santhosh purposely sits outside and tell her that he just visit her as he has something on his way. Santosh send mahati out to buy cool drinks for him. Mum kulam visariching everyone at home include bar. Santhosh says everyone happy especially Barathy

Scene 3
Santhosh asks about Bar mum. Santhosh says he came to tell about something important about Bar that's why she sent Mahati out. He wants to talk to her but he feels a bit shy, anyhow he still needs to talk at least for the sake of bar happiness. He says that his chiti hs spoken to her and he expected some changes and Bar will change herself and accept him whole heartily but he is wrong. He spills the bean tell that there no FN between them until now. He asks whether she has spoken to Bar abot this. Mum says yes and Bar told her that she is happy with her husband. Santhosh asks whether she knows why Bar is behaving this way. He knows the reason and asks her not to mistaken him. He says the main reason is Santhosh in not in her heart only Kathir is there. She is thinking about Kathir only and don't let him touch her. He says we have force her to marry him. She only loves Kathir and that they all make mistake in this matter. They should not let her do this' Bar life is spoil and Bar is not happy with this marriage. She should be happy and he don't care about his life. He is ready to compromise anything for Bar and even will divorce Bar. Mum shatters hearing this

Thodarum

Edited by atina - 30 March 2013 at 10:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Januatina

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
thanks nithii for the updates..

i guess mapilae is gona say he does not like the ponnu nu pola. In a way bharathi is trying to provoke her ego pola. Pakalam.

varneshwarnithyamkv

atina IF-Veteran Member
atina
atina

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update nithya. I know you are too busy with the finishing work with your house construction and getting ready for the house warming function,.,,still you found some tinme to ost update promptly...Hats off to you maaa...Thumbs UpClap...Thumbs UpClap...Thumbs UpClap...Thumbs UpClap
The pictures in your monday update is too good. good work with the pictures nithyaa.

This is the first time San Media is telecasting their serial in HD version...the video streamings in all the sites are too blurred...as you all notice...Unless we take pictures from the TV ( I mean using the camera)...it will never come this clear...

Please let me know which site you used...

varneshwarnithyamkv

nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
@atina..

Pictures was sent by Ratna..

varneshwaratina

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
thanks laksmi for the updates..

so now she is considering about yoga? changes varumo?Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwaratinaseelaks

atina IF-Veteran Member
atina
atina

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Ratna..which site yu used to take pics for monday...? pl let me know they are too good maa...good job...Did you read my post about pics in the prev page?

varneshwarhopper_ocean

atina IF-Veteran Member
atina
atina

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Ratna..which site yu used to take pics for monday...? pl let me know they are too good maa...good job...Did you read my post about pics in the prev page?
Ratna I figured out that you used techsathish.net.

Their quality of video is crystal clear...excellent...I think they are the only site which uploads HD serials in HD format...Hereafter I will take pictures from this site only...I recommond everyone who watch serials on line...should only use this site...it is too good...

In Wednesday update..you can see in somepictures it is there near sun TV "HD" is written...

which is not in any other sites' videos...

Hats off to...

Edited by atina - 27 March 2013 at 10:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwarSavitha0101hopper_oceannithyamkv

nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates and pictures, Lakshmi and atina.. 

Devi trying to strangle Nats.. coz he was the reason for her rude behaviour??

Nats Deviya sidumoonji yakki Santhosha pombala porukki yakki office pakkam vara vidama pannitaro..

Edited by nithyamkv - 27 March 2013 at 8:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwarhopper_oceanatina

Go to top